Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 am

I was thrown in the back of the van. As I hit the cold metal, I heard a low THUMP as my head hit the van. "Holy shiitake," I muttered under my breath. I tried to stand up in the van, but the driver only sped up. I fell back, towards the doors. "What the heck?" I reached for my scabbard, standing up. I unsheathed my sword, ready to go down with a fight. My head hurt like Hades, but despite the blurriness, I was able to see someone in the passenger seat. "Why the heck do you want me?," I asked. I heard the boy in the passenger seat say to the other one, "This will work, I guarantee you." Then the passenger finally seemed to acknowledge my presence. "Oh, you don't need to know yet," he said. I sat in frustration, with my sword in my hand. I was about ready to stab the passenger when a thought hit me. Devin... Tears filled my eyes, at the thought of my love being left behind. "MORONS!," I yelled to the boys in front of me. The metal wall was separating me from killing them now. "Devin..." I said, as I slid down against the wall.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:41 pm

"Devin!" I highly suggest that you shouldn't go on this quest alone!" Kaitlyn called after me. I had my armor, weapons, and back pack on me. I was walking to the Camp gate with like Mia, Cal, and Kaitlyn behind me, I think. "I'm going to find her right now." I yelled. "Come with me or not. Just don't slow me behind." I said as turning around. A second later I turned back around with frustration. My chest was still injured. Mia and Hunter did their best, but the blood still kept coming. I didn't know who had her, or where she would be.I walked off out of the Camp Half-Blood alone. I watched as Millin was ahead of me trying to find a trail.

"Come on boy.." I muttered as both of us were getting farther away. "She wouldn't be here in New York.." I muttered. Instantly one word came to my head. Johnathan. Just as that happened an black raven soared over my head. "She's in Chicago.." I muttered as getting the pieces together. Alright Devin, time for you to get out of New York again, I thought to myself. I was going to be traveling once again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 pm

I kicked the metal between me and the kidnapper's numerous times. I tried to pick the lock to the back door, but it wouldn't work. I found the darkness outside worry me, and I yawned. Tired as Hades. I fell asleep, with my sword in my hand, and tears in my eyes.
~<>~<>~<>~<>~
As I dreamed, I saw Devin walking on the side of the road. I was shocked. It looked like real time, because I saw the frustration in his face. Millin was walking ahead of him, looking like he was trying to find a scent. "Devin," I said. I wasn't sure how this was happening, but I suspected an Empathy Link. Then the dream faded, and I was awakened by someone shaking me.
~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Someone was shaking me, and as I opened my eyes, I swung my sword. The guy ducked, and laughed. "Why do you want me?," I asked again. The guy was the driver, and responded, "We need your precious Devin, and you're going to be perfect bait to get him to us. Now stay here, we're getting gas." He closed the doors, leaving me back in a dim light. The sun was out, but not much flooded through the darkened windows.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:53 pm

I watched above me as the raven still soared over Millin and I. Millin and I were still walking on the road. "Devin.." I heard somewhere near me. "What the.." I yelled. I quickly grabbed my dagger and gripped it. I listened as the voice of my name echoed over and over in my head. "Bella.." I said as breathing out. I started to run as I watched New York come closer into view.

"Come on buddy. We gotta hitch a ride.." I muttered as entering a used car sales place. "I haven't stole a car in years.." I muttered. I watched as Millin jumped on a brown old rusted car to my right and barked at me. I smiled and raised an eyebrow. "You really want the one?" I called out as walking towards him. I looked back into the past as I remembered Johnathan and I always stealing cars in Chicago. "Alright. I don't know how much money I got. But I'm giving this person all of it. You got it? But I still got some Drachmas in the back pack. I'm not buying you any food on this trip.." I said as opening the door.

I grabbed all the Mortal American money out of my back pack and counted. "Alright, I got one hundred seventy-four dollars." I said. I looked around to find no one near me mainly, and I quietly hot wired the car. I dropped the money on the ground, and hid it underneath a rock. I watched as Millin eyed me and then started to whimper. "He or she is defiantly going to find it. I know it." I said as closing the door. I listened as the car started. I drove off non-stopping to Chicago.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:53 pm

I thought of Devin my whole time in the back of that van. He was coming for me, but was going to be led straight into a trap. That's when I started to think. Is there anyway I could stop this? I had to connect our empathy link when he went to sleep in order for that to happen. But would he go to sleep? I sat frustrated, practically pulling my hair out. There were scattered things in the back of the van, and I decided to be nosy.

I found arrows in a box. And a LOT of arrows, which worried me. "Where are we going?," I asked hesitantly. Trying to think of something else. All I could think of was Devin. My Devin coming to rescue me, but being led into a trap. I tried the empathy link again, no luck. He needed to go to sleep, so I could tell him to not come after me. Or else, he would be killed. And I couldn't let that happen. For the next hour or so, I kept trying the empathy link with no luck. He wouldn't rest, and I knew that.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:11 am

I slowly stopped the car as I drove into a dumped old house in Detroit. "Alright boy, I think we should take a break." I said as parking the car. I looked at my wrist watch to find it about twenty minutes pass midnight. I opened the door and watched as Millin ran off to go use the bathroom. "Don't go too far Millin!" I yelled as slowly getting out of the seat. I looked up at the clear sky and found millions of stars and one bright crescent moon. I sighed and jumped onto the hood of the car. I layed back and frowned mainly. Before I knew it, I had my eyes closed and Millin barking in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 am

The driver responded, "Chicago." I looked at my watch, trying the empathy link every few minutes. Finally, after midnight, it worked. I had hoped that the empathy link made him see what I saw. "We're going to Chicago? Why there?," I said. I knew the answer, but I just wanted to make sure Devin knew. If the empathy link worked. In the lowest whisper ever, I said, "Devin, don't come for me. Please don't..." The driver responded in an annoyed tone, "Stupid girl, I already told you." Not the answer I wanted. I sat and whispered again, "Devin, I love you." Before closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:18 am

I awoke at the warmth of the sun. "Bella!" I yelled as sitting up. I shook my head as the last few words echoed in my head. "Devin, I love you..." Bella said. "What just happened?" I asked as shaking my head once again. I felt as I had my dagger in my hand and Millin sleeping on my stomach. "Come on boy. We've wasted time. Let's get going.." I said as jumping off the car. I watched as Millin groaned and jumped off landing softly on the ground. I smiled as he climbed in and sat himself on the seat with his head out of the window. "Next stop. Johnathan's place.." I muttered as breathing in. I started the car and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: D8   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:40 am

I slept the rest of the time I was in the van. When we stopped, It was afternoon, and I recognized where we were; Chicago. An old building stood in front of me, when I was yanked out of the van. I was walked into the building, my sword getting confiscated. They practically pushed me down the stairs into the basement, where it was dark. My burn, for the first time in awhile, started to burn. "Ah!," I yelled, as I fell to the ground, gripping my arm. Turning my knuckles white again. I was kicked in the back, causing me to yell in pain. I stood up, and un-clipped my scabbard. I swung it at the person who kicked me, straight in the head. That made him fall to the floor. "Moron," I muttered, my arm still in pain. "Oh, a feisty lover eh?," a scruffy voice in the dark corner to my left said. I could've sworn my jaw dropped as I recognized the voice. "J-Jonathan?," I muttered. "I could've sworn I killed your ugly a-," I stopped, telling myself to chill. The person I had knocked out stood up, and swung back at me, while I ducked. I gripped my scabbard tighter, and blocked his attack. Just as I was about to whack him in the head again, I was hit in the back of my head by something hard. And that's when everything went black.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 am

I watched as the old building in North Chicago came into view. "Remember this place bud?" I asked as pulling up to a parking lot in another building. Right when I shut the car off I was hit in the head. "Ow!" I yelled rubbing the back of my head. I looked around to find that there was nothing around me. "Bella.."I muttered. I ignored the pain and grabbed my back pack. "It's been a while since I've seen this place.." I said quietly to myself..

I stood only about 200 meters away taking a view if there was any sign of John's friends. I noticed that there were dark windows around here, so they're watching me right now, I thought. "Bows are pointing right at me." I said as raising an eyebrow towards a dark window. I sighed and gripped my dagger that was under my sleeve. I slowly started to walk towards the building. Once I noticed that I was out of view of about all the windows that's when I started to change things up a bit.

"Go to the back buddy.." I muttered as swinging the backpack strap around me. I started to climb the abandon building now. John was betting that I was going to the basement, but heck no I'm not heading down there. "Hold on there love, I'm coming..." I said as passing the second floor now.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:44 pm

My eyes fluttered open, and I gazed at my surroundings. Darkness. "Where am I?," I asked. Completely clueless. My head and arm hurt, and I yelled out in pain. I reached back with my right arm to feel my head, and as I suspected, blood was coming out. I didn't remember why I was here, or who I was, for that matter. Silence... I stood up, only to be pulled back down. That's when the light came on, and I noticed I was in a large, dirty, room, with a few guys. I must have looked like crap, with my bloody hair. All I could think was, Someone, help me.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:38 pm

I jerked my head back. "What just happened?" I asked quietly to myself. I watched below me as two people exited the building. I was right after all, I thought. I noticed a broken open window a couple of feet away from where the spot I was at. "Come on.. You can reach it.." I said as stretching my arm over to the free window. "Oof!" I yelled as landing inside. "I hate it when that happens.." I muttered as brushing off the dirt I had just landed in.

I looked around of what my surroundings were. "Millin should be up on the roof right now.." I said as tipping my head. I slowly took my dagger out and quietly walked through the halls. "Danny!" I heard through a speaker. I instantly fell to the ground cupping my ears. "Where is she!" I yelled squeezing my eyes. "Come on and find out.." The voice said. I listened as the sound waves boomed through my ears. "Bella!" I yelled slowly getting up. My head was starting to hurt as the sound waves kept going into my head.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:54 pm

I cupped my ears, hearing the sound waves. I closed my eyes, covering my ears, and trying to block the sound out. I slightly heard my name being called, by an unfamiliar voice. I was feeling dizzy, and everything looked blurry. "Help..." I muttered. I closed my eyes, in absolute pain. Gripping my arm like it was my life line, I tried to stand up again. This time, my knees buckling under my weight. I was too hurt, to do much. I heard somebody say in the corner, "Give it a minute, he'll come for his love soon enough." I wondered what that was supposed to mean. But didn't care at the moment. I just wanted to get treated.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:39 pm

"Bella!" I yelled over and over as running everywhere. "Come on and find her Danny! I thought you were good at tracking?" The voice boomed once again. "STOP IT!" I yelled as cupping my ears once again. The sound waves became worse now. I slowly fell to the ground curling up like a ball. "John! Stop it!" I yelled once again. I watched as my eyes started to become a blur. "Make it stop.." I muttered and my eyes fell black. The last thing I saw where two bodies coming towards me.

I woke up when a bucket of water was poured on my. I shook my head. "What's going on.." I muttered as the water dripped down my head. I felt as my hands were chained up. "Where is she John?" I yelled as things became more focused. "Take a looked behind you buddy.." A voice said somewhere in front of me. I slowly turned my head to find my love sitting in a dark corner clutching her forearm. "Bella.." I said with hurt in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

I looked up, seeing them bring some boy in and chain him up. They then dumped water on him, and he woke up. I went back to my arm, clutching it tight. I looked back up, hearing my name. "H-How do you know my name?" I asked. I had to admit he was cute, but he probably didn't think the same of me, with my bloody stained hair and all. I continued to clutch my arm, the burn now almost covering my entire forearm. I yelped out in pain, as the burn stung more. I started biting my lip, causing it to bleed.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:00 pm

I turned around as a metal door opened up. "What did you do to her Johnathan?" I asked with anger in my voice. "NO!" I yelled as my hand chains were being unlocked. "Bella!" I yelled trying to get free of they're struggle. They started to head towards the exit with me in their arms. "Bella! I'll get you out of here!" I yelled as being dragged to the ground. Then another time I got punched in the gut, making me lose my vision a little.

I felt as my vision slowly got better. "There, you alright Danny?" I heard as a hand was pulled away from my eyes. I slowly opened them to find that I was in a dark room with a bright light shinned above me. "I just came here to set her free. You got me now. That's all that matters." I said as wiping the blood on my mouth away.

"Well, I'll answer your first question. One of my soldiers hit her in the back of head, in a direct spot, making her have a bit of amnesia. My bad Danny. Didn't mean to do it. You can take it on him." John said as pointing to a teenage boy guarding the door.

"I'll kill you Johnathan.." I quietly said. "Nah, I don't think that's going to happen." Johnathan said as walking to me. I watched as he punched me in the face. "Oof!" I yelled. "Here we go." I heard him whisper in my ear. Sudden pain entered my right shoulder. "Ah!" I yelled again. I felt as blood trickled down my bare skin..Everything became quiet, I noticed. And that's when I heard my name.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 am

They pulled him away, while he was shouting my name. I didn't even know this boy, but I had a feeling I was supposed to. They dragged him off, and all I heard were noises. I don't know how, but I was able to hear everything, and it was giving me a headache. I heard what this person was saying upstairs, about amnesia. I felt I had amnesia because I didn't remember anything that happened in the past month. I closed my eyes, still biting my lip at the pain.

"Katro, this way!," I said, as I was approaching an old building. "I have a bad feeling about this place," I muttered. I notched an arrow in my bow, and slowly approached the building. I kicked the door open, and waited for somebody to cross me.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:21 am

I quietly walked to the building with Mia at my side. "I don't either.." I quietly said as gripping my dagger hard in my hands. I watched as the sixteen year old kicked the side door to the building and stopped right there. "I don't feel anyone heading our way. I feel most of the commotion down stairs in a basement I believe.." I said as slowly walking through the doorway. Everything was quiet I noticed. I heard a scream far below me. "Devin!" I yelled as running to a door to my right.

Spoiler:

"Why do you want me! Why not just kill me right now?" I yelled in pain..I squeezed my eyes tight as Johnathan kept pinching my shoulder wound. "Nah, that wouldn't be as fun..Throw him back in the room with his lover. I'm done with him for now.." Johnathan said as turning back around. "I'm going to kill you before you even have the chance to John!" I yelled as I was pulled up. " I swear it!" I yelled once again. "Shut up!" Someone said as they pushed me into room same as Bella.

I fell to the ground hitting my head first. "Ow!" I yelled as rubbing it. I quickly looked around for my love. "Bella.." I muttered. I slowly crawled over to her, slightly remembering that she had amnesia. "Alright, I'm going to explain this entire thing. I'm Devin Millsvil, your boyfriend mainly.." I started out with. As about five minutes went on, I finished the entire story to Bella. "Are you alright?" I asked softly looking down at her forearm.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:04 am

The boy that had been in here earlier, was back. He explained everything to me, in five minutes. "I'm alright Devin," I said, after he asked. "Are you okay?," I asked back. I reached out to touch his hand softly. My hand was still bloody, but dry. I still didn't quite remember much, but I felt almost, pulled to him. I reached up to touch my hair, to find the blood dried.

"Go right, I'll go left. Knock out anyone trying to stop you," I said to Katro, going left. I found a staircase, and went down slowly, and quietly. I found the door, and to the basement, and heard voices. I was assuming and hoping this was a back door, and opened it slowly with one of my universal keys. Sure enough, it was. I hid behind some boxes, careful not to make any noise. I saw Bella and Devin a little off to my right. It would be hard getting them out of here.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 am

I slowly walked around as quiet as I can. "Come on Devin..where are you.." I muttered quietly to myself. I heard whimpering to my right. "Millin!" I called out as slowly jogging now. I turned a corner to find Millin in a paw trap. "Hey there boy. You alright?" I asked as knelting down beside him. I quickly took a look at the iron rusted trap. "This is so not my style, but I can fix it." I said as unlocking the trap. I watched as Millin licked his paw then took off in the direction of where Mia just went. I breathed and took off after him with my bow raised up.

My heart about broke as I saw my love hold my hand once again. "No, your not alright Bella. This is all my fault. If..."My voice broke at the point. I slowly turned to face her more. "When I say run, run as fast as you can.." I said squeezing her shoulders a little. "Just run. Your an Athena child." I said with a big smile. I slowly backed away from her, grabbing the one weapon they didn't grab. My two daggers under my shirt.

I slowly stood up smiling at the boy who was a few years younger than me. "I am really sorry about this man.." I said as kicking him in the side head. I watched as the door opened to my right, which led to the exit. "Wrong thing to do Danny.." Johnathan said as swinging his arm at my chest. I did a back-flip making room between us. "Really?" I asked as kicking him in the neck. I watched as John was slung to the right making him crash into metal cans full of gas, I think. "RUN!" I yelled as blocking the way except for Bella. I quickly grabbed my dagger and pointed the two at everyone. "Just leave us alone..." I said as anger in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:07 am

"O-Okay," I stuttered. Devin got up, and kicked some boy, and I found my sword and scabbard. Another familiar guy tried to stop me. He was the guy who had caused my amnesia, I realized. I swung my scabbard at his head, right at the cerebrum, causing him to fall. "Sorry dude," I said, still running. I followed Devin out, and kept running. I ran upstairs to the entrance, where another slightly familiar girl was shooting arrows at Jonathan's gang. Most kept them pinned against furniture, while others were shot with deadly accuracy. I ran outside, with sword in hand.

I watched as Devin and Bella made way for the exit. I took my exit, and ran to the entrance, three steps at a time. I was met at the front door by more guys. "Crap..." I muttered. I began shooting arrows, pinning them against walls, or simply hitting them in the arm. "Come on guys!," I shouted, running for the open doors. That's when one word came to my mind. Katro.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:41 am

"Devin!" I yelled in panic. I slowly stopped running for a second to take a breather. "Just calm down. Use your mind Katro.." I softly said to me..I raised an eyebrow as I heard ruckus above me. "They're already out.." I quietly said to myself. I quickly looked around to find anything useful. I smiled as I found gas oil to my right. "Millin, I want you to grab a bottle, and just throw it everywhere.." I said as giving Millin a bottle in his mouth. "We're going to burn this building down.." I said as unpacking everyone of the gas oil bottles.

"You guys go! I'll find her!" I yelled as slowly down. I knew that Mia hadn't gone alone. I knew that one voice came from Katro. "G-go!" I yelled as an arrow was shot into my back. I was jerked forward holding my chest. I yelled and turned around holding John's arm from slitting my throat. "N-n-no.." I said as turning the knife towards him. "Go!" I yelled in pain..I felt as blood once again, trickled down my chest.. "Fire!" I heard come out of Johnathan's mouth. I looked around in confusion, losing my grip on his wrist. I watched as five archers aimed they're bows straight at me, and slowly let go. "Oof.." I said as jerking my head in all directions. That's when everything started to go kinda black..
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:46 am

I ran out of the building, when Devin went back for Katro. "No!," I yelled. Mia tried to hold me back, but I ran in the building through a side door. A few people were there to greet me, but I slashed past them, saying "Oh Hades no!" I ran, and eventually found oil. "Crap... I know what's going to do," I muttered. I found myself back on the main stair well, going down to the lobby. I picked up a fallen guys daggar, and a bow and quiver. I was pretty sure I could handle these weapons. I clipped my scabbard on, sheathed my sword, notched an arrow, and stuck the knife in my combat boot. I kicked the door open, to find archers lowering their bows.

I found Devin on the floor. I shot five bows pretty fast, at the five archers. I saw Jonathan, and slung the bow on my back. "What do you want with him?!," I practically yelled at him. I knelt next to Devin, grabbing his hand. I gave Jonathan the look of death, daring him to step forward. I let go of Devin's hand, and stood up. I notched an arrow, and aimed it at Jonathan. "Come. At. Me. Bro," I yelled. For the first time while I was there, I felt an adrenaline rush.

I tried to hold Bella back, but she went back for the building. "Bella!," I yelled. Dang. I got into the car I had stolen, and took out my daggar. I ran through the side door, up a few floors, to find Katro. "Oh gods," I muttered, seeing what she had done. The hallway was covered in oil.

Last edited by Skye on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:02 pm

I threw each bottle of gas oil practically into every room of the building. "What!" I yelled as seeing the daughter of Apollo standing at the end of the hallway. "I just don't want this building to be standing when this is over! Johnathan's built so much things in this building.." I said as throwing the very last bottle at the other end of the hallway. "Alright, run out of here now! I'm setting a match right now.." I said as setting my back pack down. I started to look at every pocket. "Come on..I have the box somewhere.." I muttered as still looking. "Aha!" I yelled as holding a little box up. "Get ready to have fire..." I quietly said as grabbing a match.

"Bella.." I muttered as watching her stand in front of me I think. I could barely watch as a fight begun. I felt as the pain in my chest began to extend to everything. I clutched my stomach feeling the red blood on my hand. Suddenly I was dragged to my knees and my head was tipped. I felt the cold of a blade against my neck. "Stop!" I heard above me. And that's when I gave up. Everything was black right that second.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:18 pm

I watched as Jonathan pushed me aside, and put a knife to Devin's throat. "STOP!," I yelled. With tears in my eyes, I notched the arrow again, and watched as it pinned Jonathan against the wall. I grabbed my dagger, and held it to his throat. The tip almost cutting him. "Listen here, buddy. I want you to stay here, and leave us alone! Got it?!," I practically yelled at him. I cut him a little, leaving blood to drip. The arrow had caught him in the shoulder, not on his shirt. Well that'll get er done, I thought.

I went over to Devin, and held his hand, letting him know I was here. Mia came from the stairs, and said, "Guys, let's get out of here." She went over to Devin, and healed his shoulder injuries, but he would need help later. She looked a bit dizzy, but then cleared up. I kissed Devin, and whispered to him, "I love you..." I lightly picked up his shoulders in my arms, being careful, as Mia held his legs.

"Oh gods Katro," I muttered. "Make sure you get out with Millin," I said. I ran back up the stairs, to get Bella and Devin. I saw Jonathan pinned against the wall, looking like he was in shock. I told them to leave, not wanting to hint Jonathan on what was going to happen. I healed Devin's shoulder wounds, and picked up his legs, as Bella held his shoulders and head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)   Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella's Gone (Devin's Quest to save Bella. Private to Wolfers)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next