Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) Empty
PostSubject: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 pm

I stood on the side of the road, waiting alone. Lindy decided not to go, after saying she was too tired. Jake went to go steal a car, and Mia had given me a LOT of money. I smiled as I heard an engine approaching. Jake smiled back at me from the driver's seat. I sensed someone behind me, but ignored it. I hopped in the passenger seat, smiling. I listened as Jake turned up the Tejano music. I threw my backpack filled with random stuff in the back seat. "Let's wait for a moment," Jake said. He parked the car, and turned the music up a little more. I laughed.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:39 pm

I quietly walked through the trees admiring the nature here. It was a whole lot different than the woods and all from North New York, I noticed. I heard as a car engine came up to my left, and someone walking up towards it. I sighed thinking if I should even go or not. I hardly knew Jacob and Bella at all. I felt like I was going to intrude on something of theirs. Of what had happened at the Arena, something seemed to happen that I couldn't quite understand.

I flipped my hood over my head, not wanting anyone to notice me. I quietly walked out of the trees finding that a nice car stood in front of me. I had my backpack full of my belongings, because I didn't know what to do with them. Earlier Devin had told me that I was suppose to stay in the Hera cabin, but I had no idea where that was. Mainly because Devin didn't give me a tour he had promised me. I shook the thought of that, now thinking that he probably couldn't do it because he had scheduled things to do.

I smiled as the view of Bella and Jacob sitting in the car came few yards away from me. I could hear some music playing, and I slightly laughed at that. Mum and Karl would always have music up at the Condo, I remembered. I sighed and opened one of the back doors. "Hi guys." I said as sitting down softly on the seat.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:48 am

"Oh hey Nate. We're going into the city," I said. I looked over at Jake, who looked a little disappointed. I know he just wanted this to be a brother/sister thing, but we could make room.

I was singing along to the song, when the kid Nate came along. "Oh sup Nate," I said. I started the car, and drove off towards the city. It wouldn't take us that long, thank to the sweet ride I had snagged. It was a limited edition four door Mustang Coupe. I revved the engine, hearing it roar. I smirked, proud of it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 pm

I twisted my head sideways as I listened a bit of disappointment in Jacob's voice. Why did he sound annoyed that I had come, when he has just asked me if I wanted to tag along. Maybe there were some other things on his mind, I thought. I shook my head and leaned my forehead against the thick window glass of the car. I watched as we passed trees, and before I knew it, we were already out of the woods and in the city already.

I smiled as we passed one of the largest skyscrapers of New York. Ahead of my eye sight I saw Ather just soaring as in the Falcon. I smiled as he is always here to protect me. I sat quietly on the leather back seat. Waiting for the car to be stopped somewhere I took a look at my backpack. There was a bit of dirt still on it from the attack from last night. I didn't want to rub it off getting dirt all in Jacob's car of anything, so I just layed the back pack on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 pm

I closed my eyes, and soon fell asleep. I dreamed, about nothing in particular. Just flashbacks.

I watched as New York City came into view, and people looking at my car. I felt like opening the window, and yelling, Yeah I got a sweet ride! You know you want it! I pulled into a small parking garage, and parked. I got out, waking up Bella. She looked drowsy, and I smiled. I walked over to her side of the car, and opened it. I picked her up, and put her on the ground. "Come on Bella, wake up," I said.

I woke up, and found myself in Jacob's arms. He was telling me to wake up, but I was too darn tired. I finally shook off my sleepiness, and fixed my jeans.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33346332
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:16 pm

I didn't know how long we were in the car driving around the city, but it took quite a long time I noticed. I looked up front to find Bella with her eyes closed and Jacob looking at the road. Maybe I was probably intruding on something, I thought. Is it because of my presence of being here not able to let them talk about their lives. I felt as nervousness quickly took over me. Come on Nathaniel, don't be like this, I quickly said inside my thoughts.

I gripped the leather strap of my backpack and steadied my breathing. I felt as small sparks grew on the tips of my fingers once again. I smiled as little fingernail size people were formed in my palm. I felt as the car had stopped and my sparks of light disappeared. I looked up to find that we were parked somewhere. I shrugged, but opened up the car. I slowly got out wrapping my backpack on my shoulders. I looked back into my pocket in my hoodie to find about five-hundred dollars. It was all the money that had found on the streets. I smiled as the work of two years of running on the streets and all finally paid off. I quickly shoved the money back into the pocket and waited for the other two.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm

"Okay. So what are we going to do?," I asked. I walked to the back seat of the car, and bent in to get my backpack. I felt someone looking at me, and grabbed my dagger. I looked around, feeling as if I was being followed. I scanned the darkened parking garage, as several lights went out. I blew some hair out of my eyes, looking into the shadows.

I put Bella down, as she asked a question. "I have a dinner reservation at 8:00. I didn't really expect Nate coming, so it was only for two. But I'm pretty sure we can make it work," I said with a small smile. I watched as a few lights flickered off, and I tried my best to look into the shadows. I grabbed my dagger, and looked around. "Who's there?," I asked into the semi-dark, empty parking garage.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 pm

I gripped the strap of my backpack sitting out in the sun. I looked behind me to find that Jacob and Bella started to yell I think. I raised my eyebrow and walked over to them. "What's goin-" I was instantly cut off my a rustling to my right. I looked around just to find pitch black everywhere. I quickly steadied my breathing as nervousness took over me just more this time. I felt as sparks of light enlighten from my fingers. "Whoa.." I muttered as shooting out sparks of light. I watched as one of the sparks formed into a little kid having a small sword in his hands. After that, I felt like I was going to bed. I slowly fell to one knee. I looked out into the sunlight and placed my hand. I felt as energy slowly revived me. To my right, the small kid made of light was still there. He was making the dark garage into light, I noticed.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 pm

I looked up, to find a boy about Jake's age in the corner. I looked at his head, and noticed a dark green bandana. I looked over at Jake, and noticed he had the same one. "...Wait a second..." I said.

I looked into a corner, to find an old gang member. "Julio!," I said with anger in my voice. This guy had helped Andrew kill my mother. I walked over to him, cornering him in the shadows. I put a knife to his chin, anger coursing through my veins. "You helped him murder her..." I said. I watched as he pulled a gun out, and put it to my forehead. "Oh you wouldn't do that. I know plenty of people who would track you down, Julio. Tryin' to act bad? You're a bad boy now, huh? Pulling a gun out. But you'd never be able to shoot it," I growled at him. In one quick motion, I knocked the gun out of his hands.

I now faced him eye-to-eye, and I was so tempted to cut him right there.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:39 am

I jerked my head back as Jacob pinned the teenage boy against a wall. I watched as he inched the blade of his knife against the teenage boy. "Whoa! Jacob! Killing is not the answer!" I yelled as holding my arms up to him. I felt as when my arms was out of the sun, my energy level went down again. I watched as the boy made out the sparks of light dispersed into the air. I knew I wasn't helping at all, but it was the truth. Even though this guy may have done something to him from the past, it was the past.

"Whatever he did, do not look upon it. It is the past. It's set behind us. Also, killing is not the best answer to some problems.." I muttered as twiddling with my fingers. I was going to be hated by him now I thought. I bit my lip as the thought of that came in. I sighed and pulled my strap over my back, and walked out of the garage. I slowly walked towards the camp again. And yet another person probably hates me I thought. Gods, I was such a bad talker..
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:47 am

What Nate said made me even more angry. Angrier than I ever was. "He helped murder my mother," I said just loud enough for him to hear. I punched him in the gut, and walked away. In one fluid motion, I unloaded the gun. Walking straight out of the parking garage. I put the gun in my jean pocket. "Come on Bella. Let's go find something to do," I said.

I watched everything. Not wanting to mess with Jacob. I knew how he got when he was mad. I followed him when he left, looking back at Julio. I gave him a look, as if to say, Follow us, and you'll be sorry.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:01 am

I walked along side of the road of the freeway. I smiled as I remembered I was doing the same thing just yesterday afternoon. I watched as cars drove by honking their horn at me and yelling, "Hey idiot! Get out of the road!" I smiled, knowing that I wasn't even on the road. After a few minutes I was off the freeway and into South New York. I sighed as Ather swooped down into a nearby bench.

"Hey there Ather.." I muttered as sitting down on the bench. "Haha, did you see what I did in that garage. I'm probably going to be beat up back at camp. Jacob is probably planning out what to do and all..Gah! What the hell was I thinking!" I muttered as reviewing the garage scene again. I looked down at my right palm to find my Phoenix mark. "I really screwed up this time.." I muttered as letting my head fall into my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)   Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom Shopping. And maybe more. (Private to Wolfers.)
Page 1 of 1