Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Cody Perennial

I walked silently into the Christmas Tree Patch, my steps muffled by the frozen over dirt. Frowning, I quickly flicked my wrist, making the dirt fertile again. Snapping my fingers together, the sound echoing across the patch, a small-ish Christmas tree began to grow. A smile growing on my face I kept pointing to the rapidly growing tree with my right hand, while sipping some hot chocolate with the other. Looking over my shoulder, I spotted some others coming in to join me. Stifling a laugh when I saw Tyler amongst the few, I told him: "Honestly, you shouldn't be here. Lest you burn one of the trees." I said, smiling.

Tyler Blazing

Sauntering over to Cody, I smiled at his comment. "I'll be extra careful in that case." I told him, rolling my eyes jokingly. Anxiously and as a precaution, I dimmed down any flames that happened to be dancing on me to ash before entering the Christmas Tree Patch. I loved this time of year; it was when me and my brothers and sisters got to light every fireplace in the entire camp. Complete joy. Lots of fun.

Last edited by Daniel on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm

"Wow. You guys are suck dorks." I snorted walking up behind Cody. I was attempting to scare him, but at the last second, I was like, screw it.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Cody Perennial

Laughing quietly as I heard Emily's voice, I spun around just in time to see her brush past me. Taking a few long strides I reached my arm out and put my hand on her shoulder. "Trying to scare me, Em?" I said softly, my eyes locked on hers. "Nice try, but next time, don't hesitate." I suggested, taking her hand and towing her towards the now fully grown tree.

"So," I said, directing my words towards Emily and Tyler, eyeing the tree I had produced. "You guys want to help me decorate this tree?" I asked, my eyes shining. A harsh gust of wind blew through the Christmas Tree Patch. As a natural instinct, I wrapped my arm around Emily. "Stupid cold." I muttered softly in her ear.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Almost automatically I snapped, "I wasn't trying to scare you, that's just how I walk." I was used to snapping. I couldn't help it. When you come from where I come from, you gotta learn to survive on insults and instincts. After he wrapped his arm around me, I was a little uncomfortable. We weren't exactly...going out. But, people did think that. "Yeah...uhh..." I licked lips thoughtfully. I didn't know about a tree. Daughter of Hephaestus whom was a fire-user plus trees and cold didn't really mix.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Cody Perennial

I rolled my eyes, the smile erasing from my face. "Fine, if that's how you want to play." I whispered in her ear, almost reading her mind. Stepping from Emily's side a walking in front of her, I locked my soft brown eyes with hers. "Emily... will you go out with me?" I asked, recovering the distance between us so that we were just a few inches apart, with me looking down at her gently, a small smile now dancing on my lips. I silently reached into my back pocket and brought out a shimmering ruby necklace, which I had decided went awesomely with Em's hair. "I was saving this for Christmas... but it seems better to give it to you now." I said, smiling. I tied the necklace to her neck. Gods, she was beautiful.

Tyler Blazing

[center]This was a bit awkward. As Emily was now hidden from view because Cody had stepped in front of her, I listened intently. And almost laughed hysterically. Oh gods, if you knew how long everyone else, including me, had been waiting for them to go out... well this was just... anticipated, I guess. Haha, Carson owed me ten bucks.

I noticed Emily's hesitance in decorating the tree. "C'mon Em," I said imploringly, "I've learned to keep the fire to myself." I said, a glint in my eye. I knew that she hadn't told Cody she was a fire user yet. It was really only me and a few others who knew.

"And yeah, Cody, sure I'll help you decorate." I said softly, not wanting to interrupt their "moment."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Whoa. Holy crap. Go out with...err...I shook my head intently to get rid of the scary thoughts.. I stared at the ruby necklace and my eyes went large. "I think sapphire would have gone better with my complexion." I said looking away hesitantly touching the expensive necklace.
Glaring at Tyler, I stomped toward a tree and sat down on the other side of it. Away from the demons, the gods called, "boys."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Cody Perennial

I looked at Tyler with a "is-she-alright?" expression on my face. That wasn't exactly the response I was hoping for. I walked hesitantly over to her. Crouching down, I lifted her chin up to my face. "Hey," I said softly. "It's alright... everything's going to be okay."

I looked back at Tyler and shrugged slightly in a "what-the-heck-do-I-do-now" tone. I disregarded his shake of his head and brought my attention back to Emily. I made the executive decision to go ahead and do this my way; the heck with what her brother thought. I leaned in towards Emily, and pressed my soft lips against hers lightly.

Tyler Blazing

I rolled my eyes towards Emily. She could be so pesky about some things sometimes. Honestly, being a fire user wasn't that bad, but she made it seem so important that no one know. So what if she had a bad past, my baby sister should know to stay in the present. Bringing my attention out of my thoughts and to what was happening right now, I realized Cody had walked over to her and was crouched down by her side.

He gave me a "what-do-I-do-now" look. Honestly, I had no clue. I gave him a "just roll with it" look, smiling slightly. I didn't want to see what happened next, so I turned away to admire his tree.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Things were moving a bit too fast for me. Necklaces, kissing, fire. My daily life. As he kissed me, I had no idea what to do. Mostly 'cause I've never kissed a guy and well, I've never had a boyfriend. I pulled away and without emotion I said, "You know, I was ok with it until Tyler ruinded it." I pulled my knees up to chest and hugged them closer. "Well, I'm gonna need something to wear."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Pulling my face away from Emily, I got up from crouching and turned to look at Tyler pointedly. I glared at him from the tree. "Tyler, you're such a bad big brother." I called to him, somewhat jokingly, and somewhat in a "you seriously suck" tone of voice.

Turning back to Emily and crouching down beside her, I unzipped my jacket and handed it gently to her. "Sorry Em... I didn't mean to.. well..." I said hesitantly, stuttering. I knit my eyebrows together. I hated that Emily wasn't all that happy. I felt anxious, and the tree behind me which Tyler was admiring wilted.

I chuckled as I heard Emily say I ruined it. "Sorry Em!" I called from behind Cody's tree. "And Cody, don't you start with me too." I said jokingly, a goofy-ish smile on my face. Then the tree I was standing behind began to wilt, and smacked me right in the jaw. "Crap." I muttered, my voice muffled by the leaves.

Last edited by Daniel on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:11 pm

"No, you big idiot. Something to the date." I said hopping up. I kissed his lips again gently. "See you laterr. I'm gonna go get ready and you're gonna pick me up at eight."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:17 pm

I stared incredulously after Emily as she went off to her cabin, my eyebrows raised in amusement. "Wow." I breathed out, a smile spreading across my face. I looked behind me at Tyler. "That's what you get, Ty." I said, rolling my eyes, jogging towards him. My eyes flickered to the wilting tree. Nodding pointedly towards it, it grew upright again. "There we go." I decided to take the Christmas tree into my cabin, and decide what to do with it sooner or later.

I walked off towards my cabin to get ready. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but I was sure Tyler was going to tell everyone in his cabin, and every other cabin too.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:36 pm

A voice like bells sprung up from in a pine tree. Yes, in. Kat hung down from one of the branches. The girl was known for doing...odd things. Using a pine tree as a monkey bars was one of them. She spoke to Tyler, "Hey hotthead." She gave a laugh and lowered herself to the ground. "Don't worry, we already know." She let her weight fall onto the left leg.
Kat was dressed in casual attire. A Hollister tight-fitting maroon long-sleeve shirt with a signature Hollister bird above where the breast pocket would be. Her long baggy sweatpants that were cinched at the ankles and were tucked into her Osiris hightops with the neon pink and green laces. She was wearing a purple leather strip tied around her head and she had random earrings in her ears. Six piercings in the left and four in the right.

Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Rolling my eyes sarcastically and jokingly (a very hard thing to do by the way) Tyler greeted Kat. "Hey Kat. Seriously... what's up with the crazy voodoo headband?" I asked, my eyes shining brightly, stepping back from the tree Cody had made allowing bright flames of fire to dance across my hair. I jogged over to her. "And Gods, must you always appear in the strangest of places? You better not have been eavesdropping." I commented, my eyes weary yet shining.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:56 pm

"No. Honestly, I was sleeping. But who could sleep with all that yapping you guys do. Honestly, it's like listening to a neurotic puppy left alone in a house locked up all day," Kat rolled her eyes and shivered. "Nice hair."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:39 pm

I chuckled softly. "Well alright then." I said softly, closing the distance between us in a few strides. "We're a very talkative bunch... and neurotic puppies are pretty cool." I said, a glimmer in my eye, laughing. "And, er, thanks." I said hesitantly, now self conscious of my hair, running my hair through it absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:48 pm

"Don't be nervous." Kat said rolling her eyes with a snort of laughter. She was different then most girls. She knew people and her friends around her. She could sense other people's emotions. And not to mention, her mom taught her to read Auras. Gods, Kat loved her mother.
Kat's mother wasn't like most halfbloods' mothers. For one, Kat's mother actually loved her and didn't know about Dionysus until Kat figured it out. Then her mother was kinda cool with it. Kat's mom helped her pack a bag and they would always speak in Welsh. Twas wierd. Of course, the thing that probably attracted her father to her mother was the fact that her mother could make some mean Irish beer.

Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 am

"Want to help me decorate this Christmas tree?" I suggested wearily, folding my arms across my chest for warmth. "C'mon," I said, taking her hand and towing her over to the tree. "Cody left some ornaments here... I just hope I don't burn the branches." I said softly, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 am

"Well...alrighty." Kat agreed going around the tree to loor for an ornament or two. She found them in a box resting near the tree on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]   Xmas Tree Shopping [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xmas Tree Shopping [Private]
Page 1 of 1