Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shopping again^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Shopping again^^  Empty
PostSubject: Shopping again^^    Shopping again^^  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Kara
I was on yet another one of my shopping trips.

I’ve been sneaking out a lot lately. I guess I
was getting bored of the same people over and
over again. I was in Dolice and Gabbana I had a
ton of shopping bags with me, Prada, Juicy, Givenchy,
Jimmy Choo, Jeremy Scott, Chrome Hearts, Fendi,
Coach, Chanel. Most of them were smaller articles,
so It wasn’t that heavy. I needed to go to back to
my car and unload all my stuff. I was walking along
5th avenue to get back to my car, when I saw this
pair of shoes at Prada, the new pink jeweled flats
that was featured in vogue and I decided to check
it out when I walked into someone and fell down.

The person completely ignored me and left me there
to get up myself.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40312367

Last edited by MaximumEvilSmile on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Shopping again^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping again^^    Shopping again^^  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:39 pm

DAUGHTER OF THE WINDS.

NALIA had been out for the day in New York. She was walking down the big shopping street with all the major labels. Behind her walked two bulky looking men, one with all her shopping backs from the big labels and the other looked very serious. Around his waste was a sword of course the Mist had manipulated it so it wasn't there. She flipped her blonde curls back and walked into someone. the other fell and she smiled. Serves them right for walking into Nalia Westway. She motioned her guards and walked in. Her heels clicked on the marble floor as soon as she entered Prade. She saw gorgeous heels. Well, multiple pair actually and she had to get them.

She sat down and took off her ankle booties slowly. When you walk in this part of New York what you wore didn't matter as long as it was beautiful and expensive. It may be winter but everything here was so clean and summer looking it was hard to mistake the winter for summer. Other than the snow of course. She was wearing a long beige trench coat that was open with skinny jeans and ankle booties. Her shirt was a dark green colour with a small beige belt around her waist. Her brown curls were flowing down her back. Smiling at all the shoes she pointed at a couple and they were brought forward quickly.

OUTFIT
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Shopping again^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping again^^    Shopping again^^  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Kara
As much as I loved the snow, I certainly did
not like to pushed into it. After all, who did?
I was lucky I could freeze the snow into ice
and then take the ice off the romper I was
wearing. Yes, I was wearing a romper in the
middle of the winter. I loved the cold. Why
not enjoy it? It's not like I cared about oth-
er's opinions about me. Even if I didn, I shouldn't.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40312367
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Shopping again^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping again^^    Shopping again^^  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:07 am

DAUGHTER OF THE WINDS.

SMILING and totally in her element Nalia walked through the shop on her bare feet pointing at the various heels. There weren't only Prada ones because it seemed to be a mixed shop, amongst the Prada heels there were Jimmy Choos, Chanel, Alexander McQueen and Yves Saint Laurant. Of course there were some lesser labels too and Nalia didn't ignore those, some were actually quite beautiful. By the end of her parade she had collected around 7 pairs or more. She looked outside again and laughed at the girl and gave a little wave as she slipped her feet into some ankle booties.

OUTFIT
SHOES

((this post was written by Carys since poor Maximilian didn't know what to write <3 love you babe))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shopping again^^  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping again^^    Shopping again^^  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping again^^
Page 1 of 1