Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Prom Shopping [ O P E N ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Prom Shopping [ O P E N ]   Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] Hayley10
N A T A L E E | R E E N A
D A U G H T E R | O F | A P O L L O

I walked alongside my dear friend Rosetta Stone. I called her Rosa because that's what she preferred. I had a date to the prom and she didn't. I would hold this over her forever. Still, I should be nice because she's helping me find the perfect ... everything. She said that even if she didn't get a date she would go. She says that not every guy at camp is gonna get a date before then and they might just tag along with their friends hoping there will be a gorgeous girl who didn't get a date waiting for them. I laughed at this. We were strolling through a mall. I say, "Maybe we should find a directory." She just says, "Naw, I know this mall like the back of my hand." It was a rather fancy mall. A tuxedo store here or there, weeding shops, beauty parlors, fancy restaurants on the second floor, all kinds of fancy things like that. We made a left turn and then another immediate left into a shop called 'Bandeau Shall Do.' Rosetta says, A bandeau is a style of clothing. Really nice dresses, but they also have jewelry, accessories, a small amount of bags, shoes, belts, and stuff like that. First let's shop for you because mine's gonna be difficult."

N A T A L E E | R E E N A
D A U G H T E R | O F | A P O L L O

Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping [ O P E N ]   Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Jason, a son of Hermes walked up behind her along with Final and Jacob. Jason looked where she looked "Whatcha doin?" He asked her with a laugh. He loved being sneaky, it came with a price at times though. He smiled and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping [ O P E N ]   Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:18 pm

"You got us lost," I mumble to Bella. "I thought you said you knew this place."

"I do!" I snap at Kat. Gods she is annoying. I used to live in the city I know what I'm doing! But, maybe I did get lost every now and again. It's been a while. But I would never tell Kat that. I was ready to give up on trying to find this weird store that Kat wanted to go to when I recognized a few orange t-shirts. I sighed with relief. People I actually knew!...probably.

I grabbed Kat's hand and pulled get over to the five kids that were obviously from camp. "What are you guys here for?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping [ O P E N ]   Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Final looked at Bella and pulled down his hoodie and took off his shades " Oh come on,you don't recognize your own boyfriend? " He crossed his arms and put a pout on his face " Hurtful " A smile crossed his face.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping [ O P E N ]   Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:52 pm

"Shut up, Final," I say and roll my eyes. A smile creeped onto my face. Yes I didn't recognize him, but again, I won't admit to anything. Kat elbows me in the ribs and smiles. I roll my eyes at her too. "What's with the shades and sweat shirts? It's like seventy five degrees out."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping [ O P E N ]   Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:04 am

Final laughed and kissed her "I'm a half blood, I don't exactly want people knowing who I am. " I smiled again and held her hand, I was meeting her in the oddest of places these days. First arena. Then the beach, and now the Mall, coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping [ O P E N ]   Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:12 am

I pulled at his camp half blood t-shirt sticking out from under his hoodie. "Great disguise." I say. "People definitly wont notice the shirt that reads Camp Half Blood." and at that moment I made sure my own orange shirt wasnt sticking out from under my sweat shirt which did have the sleeves rolled up. I was good. I glared back to Final. "So, again, what are you guys doing here?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping [ O P E N ]   Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 am

Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] Amanda10
R O S E T T A | S I E N N A | S T O N E
D A U G H T E R | O F | A P H R O D I T E

^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v

Rosetta walked through the aisles with Natalie at her heels. This store was unfamiliar to Natalie and she didn't want to get lost inside it. There was a dangerous amount of demigods here. Rosetta found the solid color bandeaus and started scoping them out for one that was simple, yet tasty. She found a red dress that was sort of frilly at the bottom, but simple at the top. It was just barely frilly if you'd even call it frilly. Rosetta found the small and rushed Natalie over to the dressing rooms to try it on. Natalie said that it fit perfectly and Rosetta had to agree with her. Rosetta said, "Now let's find some shoes that match." They found everything else they needed and started looking for Rosetta's outfit.

Natalie's Prom Outfit:

R O S E T T A | S I E N N A | S T O N E
D A U G H T E R | O F | A P H R O D I T E

^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping [ O P E N ]   Prom Shopping [ O P E N ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom Shopping [ O P E N ]
Page 1 of 1