Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... Empty
PostSubject: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:54 pm

I stepped out of the taxi and stood alone on the concrete walkway in New York. Now, I knew the second I stepped out of the taxi that this whole thing was a mistake. I was a powerful demigod in New York alone and shopping for a prom dress. I was easy food for a monster. Oh well. Can’t turn back now. I walked into the dress store in front of me and browsed through the dresses. That’s when I saw the most gorgeous dress ever. It was red, strapless, and it stopped short in the front. Then it flowed to the backs of my knees. It had gold glitter slowly descending to the bottom where it burst into gold flurries which made it look like it was on fire. It came with long gloves that made your arms look as if they were flames of gold. I quickly grabbed and went to the dressing room. After slipping into the dress and gloves, I stepped out of the stall to look in the full length mirror. I gasped because I didn’t recognize the young lady staring back at me from the mirror. But I knew she was me. I twirled and the dress spun around me making me look like I was standing in flames. Then someone appeared in the mirror behind me. I stopped spinning abruptly and ended up in the arms of someone. I quickly stepped back to look at the person…

Dress outfit:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:41 pm

I walked into the dress shop just to admire tye dresses, even though I knew I would never buy one. What would I need it for? I never got asked out, especially at Camp Half Blood.I watched a girl holding a beautiful dress go into a dressing room. I was watching her because my ADHD, and also because I could sense something about her. She had this...aura...that made me think she was like me. She came out, and I froze. I tried to slowly back up. I didnt want her to know I had been watching her. That would be...weird. She turned and looked straight at me.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm

I smiled at the girl I had bumped into and held out my hand. “Hiya. I am Reia. Sorry I bumped into you. The camp I go to is having a dance.” I turned around to see how well the dress and gloves fit as I kept talking. “I mean, it’s not like I got asked to it…yet…but I still wanna go and dance with my friends.” I turned around and smiled at her. “Do you think this dress l-” I stopped because there was a movement to my right. I whipped around and saw a hooded person turn around the corner. Plus, I sensed this girl was like me. But I didn’t say anything because, if she wasn’t, I didn’t want to freak her out. I really needed her opinion on this dress. “ Do you think this dress looks ok?”
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:05 pm

"Yeah," I said. "Its really pretty. I go to a camp too. They hold dances like, every Friday night or something." (OOC is that what it is? I forget lol) "I wish I could go, but I dont really have any friends where I go... We have cabins, and everyone in mine, is like, mortified of me," I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:18 pm

I watched the two girls from a distance, they looked oddly familiar. I started to walk towards them. As I did, I pulled up my hood and put my sunglasses on. Didn't want them knowing who I was. Before I reached them, I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:52 am

I grinned when the girl said that the dress was pretty. “Thanks.” She said that she went to a camp, too. Now, I knew she was a demigod. But I could sense another one near, too. Looks like I wasn’t so alone, after all. The girl said that her camp held dances as well. ((They haven’t figured out a time.)) She also said that everyone in her cabin was mortified of her. I frowned and looked at her with sadness in my electric blue eyes. “I am so sorry. People can be cruel.” I walked in the dressing room and changed back into my clothes. I grabbed the dress, gloves, and boots and went to the cash register. Once I paid for my dress, I walked back to the girl. I smiled a little. “I didn’t catch your name.” I said glancing out the window again at a hooded figure. My electric blue eyes showed brighter. Hmm…there you are. The other demigod. Why was he or she dressed that way? Not much of a disguise.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:21 am

"Oh, I'm Shana Moll, daugh--I mean just Shana." I gave er a fake smile. I was used to saying I was a daughter of Dionysus. And still, even though I was pretty sure she was a demigod, with my luck, I wouldn't be taking any risks. "So why're you all alone in the city?" I asked her, hoping not to be to nosy.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:55 am

The girl said her name was Shana. I thought I had heard her about say she was a daughter of someone. I raised my eyebrow and slipped a lock of my blonde hair behind my ear. Then she asked why I was in the city alone. I paniced because she may be a demigod but I don’t know that for sure. She could be a monster. “I-I-I am not alone. I have lot’s of friends here. They are all over.” I stammerd with an awkward laugh. I face palmed and shook my head. Idiot! You want to die, don’t you?!,I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:59 am

"Oh. Cool," I said. But something told me she was lying--probably the look of panic in her eyes and her stuttering. I looked around And saw almost nob
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:01 pm

"Oh. Cool," I said. But something told me she was lying--probably the look of panic in her eyes and her stuttering. I looked around And saw almost nobody in the syore. Except this one person. They had a hood up and sunglasses on. Strange. I kept nervously glancing back. What if that was a monster?

Sorry bout that. Clicked send by accident.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 pm

((It’s fine))

Shana acted as if she bought it. I relaxed a little and glance out the window again at the other demigod. At least, I hoped it was a demigod I sensed. Then Shana glanced out at the person too. Now I knew she was a demigod. If she was a monster, she would have already killed me. “You can sense it too? That person with the hood. They’re different.” I whispered while keeping my eyes on the figure.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yeah, I agreed. Eithe that could be a demigod or... A monster." I gulped. I had arrived at camp a week ago and didnt have much fighting experience. "What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:21 pm

“A monster from the looks of it. A demigod wouldn’t walk around like that. I am going to sneak up on it and kill it.” I said as I pulled out a pocket knife that turned into Lightningbolt. I looked at Shana. “Can you make a distraction? Hold his attention?” I asked. I didn’t give her time to finish. I quickly slipped out the back door and rounded to front corner. Walking in a cluster of people to the other side, I stole around the building the monster or demigod was perched at. I creeped down the alley and came out right beside it. “Don’t move.”
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:50 pm

I casually but quietly strolled next to Riea. "Woah woah woah. Wait a minute. Why do you get to kill it alone?" I said defiently. All my life I took care of a younger sister, a younger brother, and two older brothers, which one had gotten killed by a hellhound. I couldnt let someone else die, even if I just met this girl. "Just because Im a daughter of Dionysus doesnt mean I always have to be in the backround." I tugged off a necklace I had been wearing, and it transformed into a sixteen inch sword with the blade wrapped in ivory.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:05 pm

I hadn’t heard Shana follow me but she did. “Hey. Hold on a minuete. I didn’t mean-” I stopped when I saw her ivory covered sword. “Ok. You can kill it too. But first we must see if it is a monster.” I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:13 pm

I nodded. "So how're we supossed to tell if its a monster? I mean, we can't just go up to it and go, 'Hey...by any chance are you a monster?' That would be stupid. Very, very stupid," I said seriously. I touched my blade. "This things never killed a monster before. Its brand new."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Shana was right, of course. I didn’t know how we would know if it was a monster. I just didn’t want to kill a demigod. “Umm…I guess I didn’t think this through.” I whispered while I watched the figure in front of us. Maybe if we wounded it but didn’t kill it we would be able to tell. I didn’t want to risk it. “Any ideas?” I asked in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:51 pm

"Stupid idea here, but maybe we could pretend we're two mortals and just say stuff like 'Do you like this dress?' and stuff to see if it respinds. If it attacks, then we'll be ready..." I looked down. "Dumb plan," I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 pm

When Shana said that, I grinned. She was smart. “That is a great idea. C’mon.” I walked up to it and smiled in a flirty way. “Hi. My friend and I have a dance coming up soon and we picked out a dress. We needed a guys opinion on it though.” I smiled and looked up through my eyelashes. “Could you help us?”
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:31 pm

(waiting for Lord Blazy .-.)
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:39 pm

~yep~
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:46 pm

I think he forgot about his post. -.- i hope he answers soon. I domt wanna pm him and bother him. I did that once before and i think i annoyed him.-.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:51 pm

I shall do it.~
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 pm

I'm sorry.

I looked at the person they were talking to. A stench I knew all to well as Dracanae was wafting off of it. "Hey,don't talk to i-!" I didn't get to finish my sentence...... She talked to it, great. I slid one hand down to my feather.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 pm

I hadn’t heard the boy yell not to talk to the monster. So I continued to twirl my hair and model the dress for the thing. “So what do you think? Cute?” I asked. The monster turned toward me and Shana. The light caught its face in just the right place. A wide, sharp, toothy grin was spread across it’s face. “Yes. Very cute, You foolish demigod.” it said as it raised it clawed hand to slash at me. I grabbed for lightning bolt but it kicked it out of my hand and the force knocked back into the alley. I screamed for Shana to run as I started to crawl over to lightning bolt. My fingertips were just inches away from it when the monster stepped on my wrist and clawed my back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...   Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powerful demigod prom shopping in New York...alone...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next