Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. Empty
PostSubject: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:30 pm

I sighed, I could not believe I let myself and Max get tricked into going shopping for a tuxedo.

I smiled and walked over to where all Blaise' cars were, so many cars! I couldn't wait until we were in LA.

I also arrived together with Max who'd I had to pull away from the Arena.

When I arrived we were only waiting for Vi and Brendon if he'd show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Waving at everyone, I smiled and walked towards them. It had been a while since I went to the mall, it felt kind of nice though I didn't really know the people I was going with. Not that I particularly wanted to. They probably weren't special in any way, I just needed to get on their good side and be friendly. There sure were a lot of them though. Made me kind of uneasy.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 pm

I saw Vi and mentioned her to come over, I was giving out the keys of my cars. I flung my Lamboghini keys to Dean and Max got the Austin Martin keys. I'd take the McLaren with Brendon and I gave the keys to my Audi R8 to Lizzie and Crischaela. My Corvette was for Vi, I had my own section in the camp garage to keep all my cars.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 pm

I started my way towards the rest. I gazed over the lot of cars. I thought Blaise was joking about all the awesome cars. "Hell" i muttered silently. I didn't really wanna go shopping, I already had my tux, but alright. I had to do something for a girl, i guess.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:47 pm

I smiled and walked over to Brendon and laced my fingers and glared at Dean and Max mentioning them to behave.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:52 pm

I smiled at Blaise. "are these all yours?" i ask gesturing to the cars.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:55 pm

I nodded seriously.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:57 pm

"thats awesome!" i said smiling
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 pm

I give the keys to my McLaren, "You want to drive?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:08 pm

"Sure" i said gratefully grabbing the keys.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:09 pm

I kissed his cheek and waited 'till everyone was ready, Dean and Max were already revving the engine.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:14 pm

~dean is the topic at the beach before or after this?

I climbed into the car, and started the engine. The only car i've ever drove, was my uncles crappy land rover.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Before :)

I smiled and just waited until everyone was in their car before getting in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Hopping in the Corvette, I brushed back my hair and flashed Blaise a thumbs up, wondering if she could see me or not. Brushing back my hair, I bit my lip and did a little dance in the pretty car.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:40 pm

I smiled and winked. I nodded and everyone sped out of the garage to the I-20 to the airport.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:14 pm

~CAN I MAGICALLY BE WITH YOU GUYS?!?!~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Sure :D U can join with Evelyn in the Austin MArtin with MAx and Sam and Lizzie can go in the Audi R8 :D
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 pm

~WOO~

I looked around in the car. "Roomy." I laughed a little, then took a sip of some classic Red Wine.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:33 pm

I smiled, "Let's go get you a nice dress, I'll pay!" I smiled and kissed her cheek before focussing on the road again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:21 pm

How long had it been since I left camp? Too long, I decided, blowing my hair up to get out of my face before following Blaise's car.

(( Plane time soon? ;] ))
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 pm

~*shrugs* Time skip!~

We had made it to the airport and I smiled for once, or maybe it was the 5th time? "Finally!"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:27 am

I kissed her cheek and got out. I locked the car when Evelyn was out and walked over and wrapped my arm around her waist. We'd fly in my private jet. I threw the key at one of the people who worked for me, he'd park all the cars in the garage.

I got out and so did Crischaela and Lizzie and her boyfriend. I flicked my keys at the man as well and got in the jet. I'd always wanted one, never got the chance to get or buy it so I didn't have one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Tucking my hair behind my ear, I gave my keys to the man from my hand to his, because I wasn't entirely confident in my throwing skills. I had no idea that we had such rich people in our camp. Made sense though, certain gods were quite shallow - I wouldn't repeat any names. My father was a middle class man who lived alone, I had no step-mother, but I preferred it that way. Following the others but keeping my distance, I looked back in the direction of camp uneasily.

(( Do any of your characters know sign language? >-> ))
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:42 pm

~Evelyn magically will xD~

As we walked towards the jet, I put my arm around Max's shoulders and pulled closer to him. I smiled as we aboard the jet.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:53 pm

I smiled and kissed her cheek quietly and got on the plane. I quickly chose a private room behind the main one otherwise I'd know what Blaise'd say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.   Prom Shopping in Los Angeles. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom Shopping in Los Angeles.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next