Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} Empty
PostSubject: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:46 am

If I could stop one heart from breaking,
I'll surely and definitely would not die in vain...

Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} Tumblr_lg7asyR1fq1qg0wyzo1_400

....Then it's a hopeless cause then,
because I can't stop my own heart from shattering...

||xian||baker||
grandchild of Demeter and Thanatos

It was cold, Xian mused, as he wandered aimlessly into the empty Strawberry Fields. One hand inside a book- probably having to look for a more perfect place to read it- he surveyed the area for a comfortable place to read. The other hand, was placed neatly inside his pocket, as he walked. His denim jeans were faded, and his sneakers were dry and comfy. Xian wondered, for a second how they still could have strawberry fields, even if Winter is approaching, but later realized where he was. He was at camp, where the magic happens, of course! Shaking his head with a smile on his face, Xian made his way under a lowly hanging Weeping Willow. A fallen log made a suitable place to sit, and so he did, careful not to get the book dirty, but his white, long sleeved shirt was fine, even if it has a stain. After getting his 'perfect' reading spot, he took one last look out to the fields, wondering if there'd be people near enough to disturb him, and saw none. The cool shade of the leaves hid him from the soft December sun, and from the prying eyes of Camp Half-Blood. Upon closer inspection of the book he has in his hands, you could see the elegant print. 'The Art of War', it says, made by a famous Chinese Author. Only, this book wasn't in chinese, it was in English- Xian gratefully thought. Xian returns to his book, humming softly a lulling song he once heard, and was oblivious to the world around him.

Xian smiled as he took in the book, hungrily reading it. It was lucky he hadn't inherited his parent's dyslexic, coz then where he'd be? It was, though, unlucky that almost all the books in the library were Greek. but hey, you can't win everytime. Xian rolled his shoulders a bit, after reading for quite some time. He tried to find his perfect position again, but his head throbbed slightly, making him say it was enough of reading for today. He set aside his book, and stretched his hands. He leaned back, to the trunk of the Weeping willow, and just watched as the nymphs giggled everywhere, and the tippy top of the Ferris Wheel could be seen. How much he loved camp... Xian sighed, as he closed his eyes a bit, his pink lips still pursed softly into a relaxed smile. If he could just freeze this moment, and live it forever, his would be perfect. A thought zoomed in his mind, illuminating his imagination. He mused a bit, and then said it out loud, clear like the lake's water.

“Nothing's perfect.”
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} 7b5d01-1183238924

I was laying in the fields, staring up at the grayish sky. The winter made the place seem dull, yet full of life at the same time. I had my arms behind my head, relaxing in the mid-day sun.The cold wind tingled my skin. My long sleeve shirt was rolled up at the wrists, and my sky blue jeans had a small hole in the knee that I had gotten while fighting a minotaur. My hair was brushed to perfection as it usually was. My lipstick was a light pink that went well with my eyes and my shoes, which were blue converse low-tops. It was a casual sort of outfit, but it still made people gawk.

I sighed, a long, content, sigh. The fields were a place of memory for me, some good, some bad. Mostly good, however, since it was hard to be upset in the vast field of beautiful fruit. An unfamiliar voice startled me from my peace, however. I quietly sat up to look at who had spoken, and it was a guy, about my age, maybe one or two years older. He had the striking resemblance of one of my ex boyfriends, and I couldn't help but feel warm towards him. He looked content, so I said nothing, but I examined his features, careful not to catch his eye. He looked friendly and at peace so I turned back to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:43 am

||xian||baker||

Somewhat at rest under the breezy tree, Xian never noticed anything- anything else, other than the puffy clouds. 'I wonder how long- how long till the next war comes', he mused bitterly. In the uneventfulness of the day, he can't help but to think of anything foul that might happened throughout the time. Only he could understand what pains approach once peace was broken. Broken. That's a funny word. It defines the breakage of something and the beginning of another. Ironic really.

Xian's wild train of thoughts focuses deep withing the bowels of his mind, stirring anything that would be to powerful to be described. But in short, he was pretty much preoccupied.

The breeze became awfully strong for a while, tangeling his soft brown locks, and stopped as fast as it did. It whipped around for a while, his drooping bangs of hair, and Xian was amused on how much it has grown, how much did he. His blue eyes sweeped the empty place, and what caught his eye was it being not entirely empty at all. A small body of a teen, presumably his age or younger, stood out amongst the green and grassy feel of the field. He gave off a odd chuckle, as he eyed her with a grin, and smiled half-heartedly.
“Since we are the only ones here, why not come and join me?” He called out to her, as no one would have ever heard, unless, they've got some acute sense of hearing. He patted the space of log besides him as an offer. She was very pretty, a daughter of Aphrodite he guessed, and she seemed unfamiliar to him, and maybe he was to her too. “I don't bite.” Xian mused, but he didn't say anything more.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:12 pm

I looked over, sweeping the hair out of my blue, curious eyes. He seemed to have blue eyes, and a soft smile. I couldn't help but feel the mood contagious. As he called out to me, I got up and dusted my jeans off. "Sure," I called back, sweetly. I trotted over and sat next to him on the log, looking for anything particular that he was doing here or not.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:08 am

||xian||baker||

Uhm, hey.” Xian greeted as the girl sat by his side. He laid his book down on his knee as he sat on the old, fallen wooden log. He smiled at her, the sheepish smile he has worn throughout the year and you could see his blue eyes shinning in the dark. As soon as she sat down, Xian turned his gaze out into the open.

Three dimensional, or it looked like they were three dimensional, shadows frolicked under the covered sun. Xian pursed his lips, making sure the madness and insanity of his 'gifts' doesn't unfold. The shadows were translucent, some alone and wandering and others were with another, seemingly unaware of the end of their fate, reliving the past, over and over again. Xian blinks again, somehow out of the trance that made his face hard to read and unemotional. He figured, he still has company enough for him to stick with the real world, whichever it was. Xian hardly could control his body, as a chill ran down his spine. He shuddered a bit from the creepy and eerie paranormal stuff and gladly turned his gaze to his companion before he was labeled insane.

Again, giving her a sheepish grin, he began to speak.
“So, nice day huh?” he said, composing his 'cool' demeanor and his nice attitude toward most. Xian's usually blank face, or his features that masked curiosity, were soft for her as he waited for her response. He gritted his teeth once and relaxed, unknowing why he did. “The name's Xian by the way. Xian baker, grandchild of Demeter and Thanatos.” He began to addrress himself for a formal introduction. Just to be sure he wasn't some creeper that wanted a date with her by first glance. He gave her some personal space, an arm length away and awaited patiently for her reply.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:28 pm

I smiled warmly. This guy seemed to be troubled. First, staring off blankly, then shivering? I bet he didn't ever get much company. I tried to put on my charm. "Hey," I replied. "That's a cool name. Xian. My name's Alexis," I told him. "You can call me Lexi," I added, scared that he might try to be polite or something and use my real name instead of my nickname. His grand parents seemed like a weird combo, though. I never thought Demeter would want to get with Thanatos. I touched his shoulder with my hand. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 am

||xian||baker||

Yeah-” Xian winced as she touched him. “I'm fine.” he admitted truthfully. Although he was a stranger to conversation, Lexi just had a certain charm that made him say he was okay. Usually, he just nods in hope that the person he talked to understands. He closes his eyes, takes in a deep breath and lets it all out slowly. Yes, he's fine now.

Xian turns his attention to Lexi after a moment of recovering himself. He slowly touched Lexi's hand, which rested on his shoulder, and he could see she was not foreign to strangers to touch her. Yes, now that she was close, Xian could totally see she was a daughter of Aphrodite. With her pretty frame and the way her charm affects him, he knew right away. Xian's blue eyes sparkled as he looked at her with interest. She seems oddly out of place, with everyone out there, having fun, getting drunk and all, while she seemed oblivious to the world her siblings tried hard to build up. He looked at her curiously, and just for the heck of it, asked carefully.
“So, daughter of Aphrodite huh?” Xian asks, forgetting that he was clasping her hands in his. His soft hands weren't calloused and scarred like most, but soft and gentle. He unknowingly touched her soft skin gingerly and smiled sheepishly when he remembered what he was doing. Clearing hs throat, helet go of her land, laying on top of one of his leg and not letting it fall down on the dirty log. His cheeks went warm and red, and he tried to hide it by looking out to the distance. “Nice day. Why aren't you with your siblings though? Haven't gotten the 'right' guy?” He asked politely enough.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 pm

I looked down at our hands touching. His hands were soft and gentle, unlike other guys. They usually had tough, strong hands, but this guy's were very light. And I didn't mind. He let go of my hand, and I realized I was holding my breath. I began to breath again, but quietly, as to not make him realize that I was holding it in. I brushed a piece of hair out of my eyes, and looked back up at his blue eyes. "How did you know?" I asked, though judging by his red cheeks, I already knew the answer.

When he asked the question I almost told him it was none of his business, but I felt that I could trust him enough, even though he was a stranger. "Well, I thought I had," I admitted. "I really did." I sighed, and looked out to the strawberry fields that blew gently in the wind, and I shivered, realizing that I had forgotten my jacket. "Then he almost died, his brother saved him and then he broke up with me to be with his brother," I said, quietly and quickly, barely audible. I sighed, putting my head on his shoulder, hoping he wouldn't mind. I wished we could change the subject, but since we were already on it, I decided to get to know him to see if he really was trustworthy or not.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:22 am

~Long awaited reply huh?

||xian||baker||

Xian surely did stiffen when she leaned on his shoulder, but he didn't move away from her. Her closeness and open-ness to her life was so shockingly direct and flatly stated, that he took a minute to register what she said. And when the thought did get past his thick head, he didn't speak for a while. His face, masked with no emotion, looked out into the open. His lips were pursed, and you couldn't read his thoughts unless you were Xian himself. After a long and nerve wrecking pause, he finally spoke. “Oh.” He said, unable to say anything. Xian's hands were clenched on his lap, and only the twinkle in his eyes held a certain glint that would have been warning enough. Confused, Xina was, at first. Who would want to date their own sibling? And as the confusion faded into the bottomless pit of emotions he held, anger rose. Even a guy as cold and haunted as he was could never give up a relationship. He, who has never even tasted the sweet taste of romance, the breath of a lover on his neck, and the arms around a body.

A pang of anger, even guilt, hit his heart like a stab. And Xian felt like he was to blame of all this. All this hurt. Pain. Xian relaxed a bit, his face softening. He casually wrapped an arm around her small shoulders. His long sleeved shirt showing off long, pale hands that were scratched and briused. If only he had a jacket, he would give it to her, but his hands would do. He gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze, and he smiled as he faced her.
“I'm sorry if all guys are jerks.” he said, a sad smile showing off his lips. He carefully took back his hand, to take off his scarf and placed it around her neck for her to at least get some warm, seeing her shiver like that in the cold seemed ridiculus to him. Xian, then returned his position before, his smile a little sad but a smile none the less. “But don't worry, there are a lot more guys out there-” he gestured with his free hand, his left, to the outside world. And, with a little uncalled for occurance, a giggling laugh of a boy and girl echoed through the field and then out again, wherever their destination were for. “-and hopefully, they'd be the perfect one for you.” he says, carressing her blond hair, before looking out, somehow content in his physical encounter with the other gender.

Xian didn't know if he should change the topic. He wasn't really used to speaking at all. He passed his hand through his copper hair, making the spikes in it more prominent than ever. The willow tree lazily swung in the winter breeze and he was somewhat as happy as he could be that he was here. Where the white-ness of snow didn't reach his domain over plants. Xian's thoughts ran deep, so deep he couldn't have heard anything she may or may have not said. It was only when his thought landed on a particularly sensitive topic did his mind wonder about to the real world. His glazed over eyes saw, and he shook his head a bit.
"Want to see something beautiful?" He asked her, although the word beautiful was a relative term, he wasn't sure it was the right word to use compared to her. With a mischeivous glint in his eyes, he knew what he was going to do was going to be worth it. Painful, but worth it. For Xian, it was.

~Anywho, are you dibbing him?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:52 pm

I looked up at him as he put his arm around me, my heart pounding. Then, as I realized what I was thinking about, I quickly sat up. It had only been about a few days since her and Torin broke up. Would it be wrong to already want to date Xian? I shook the thoughts out of my head as he wrapped the scarf around me, and I only just realized how much warmer it made me.

I already knew all guys weren't jerks. I mean, I was talking to this guy, and so far he seemed pretty good. Except after that, the 'perfect for you' part...That made me a little weary. I doubted anyone would me perfect for me. I looked at him and I saw a hint of a smile spread across his face. I cleared my throat, noticing I hadn't spoken in a while. "Uhm," I said, sort of a squeak. "Yeah...yeah!" I said, my confidence coming back to me the more I talked. "Sure, I would love to see something beautiful," I said, my face turning a bit pink. He looked like he was enough of a sight for me, but something beautiful would be nice at the moment.

OOC: Sure I will dibb him
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:37 am

||xian||baker||

Xian had a hint of red in his cheeks, but he forced himself to do it. Now that he had commited unto doing it, he couldn't back out. It was a good thing too, that strawberries filled the fields. Or else he'll go and make plants grow, killing him easily. No, what he only wanted to do, wanted to show, was that he could at least make a change on the old 'doom and gloom' lane of his life, and spread some joy. Wherever it was and however he presents it. “Well, just see.” Xian winks, dropping his hand and making it go in front of him.

His left hand laid immobil and clenched on his thigh, as his right was in front, palm down. Xian momentarily closes his eyes and began to give off a slow and unaudible tune to himself. As the moments passed, Xian swears it felt like eternity, a full grown rose appeared before the two. The long stem were twirling upwards, unaware of it's displacement. Too pure, too white it was. It's soft white petals, no, Xian didn't like red too much, were evenly spaced, and the bud that appeared slowly undresses itself for a more elegant decor. It easily makes its way towards his hand and the invisible sun.

Physically, Xian stifftens.

Inside the bowels of his mind, something erupts. Pain. Unlike physical pain, it couldn't be described. It only felt worse and worse. Like, you could feel your lifeline draining, slipping away. And the scythe of death seems to pull you to the Underworld. You could only wish that it would be fast. Xian's left hand clenches. Too hard. The knuckles on his fists were bloodless white, and his nails dug into his skin, drawing blood. Xian tried to not show his weakness, by closing his eyes, but he couldn't help a small whimper escape his lips. Beads of sweat began to form on his forehead, despite the cold, and he didn't like the feeling of it on his skin.

But in another moment, it was gone.

Panting and shaken, Xian lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He gave a small shudder and shook his head to clear away the experience.
“Sorry. Impulse.” He told her, running a hand thru his massed up hair. He looked in front to see what all the pain was for and gave a small and sad smile. He might have given a lot of those lately, but this one held all the hurt he felt. Taking the flower in his hands, plucking it between his thubmb and point-finger, he gave it to her. “For you.” He told her. Now that he sees the flower closely, he could see it was worth all the pain. And seeing it besides Lexi was even more gratifying. He huffed out, clearly panting but not really wanting to bother anyone with his own needs, he said nothing and did nothing. Xian purses his lips and stares out into the field filled with staring and frolicking spirits. And, with a confusion of emotions, he closes his eyes and hungs his head.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:09 am

I watched as the rose grew. The stem curled around in loops, and seemed oddly out of place, only making it more individual, more beautiful. I couldn't help but let a smile play across my lips, but it soon faded into a worried look as Xian let on a bit of pain. He seemed to make it come off as no big deal, but I felt like he wasn't being truthful all that much.

As he handed me the rose, I gently held it in my palm. I felt sad that he had picked such a beautiful thing off the stem, but another emotion started to burn quietly, but I could tell it was a bout to overpower the sadness. love. I looked up but his attention wasn't on me. He was watching the fields then hung his head. I quietly let my hair down out of the pony tail, and set the flower in it, and, as I did so, I felt the smell roll off and it was magnificent. I stopped with my own appearance for a second, guessing I looked fine enough, for now.

"Are you alright?" I asked, putting out a hand. I touched his chin and tilted it back upwards softly so that I could see his face. His skin was cold and I could have sworn that it was moist from when he tried to make the flower. It made me feel a bit of regret that I had taken it without a thank you. "Thank you," I said finally. I noticed our faces were so close...My face turned bright red and I quickly looked down removing my hand from his chin.

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:15 am

||xian||baker||

Xian breathed out before looking at her in the eye. He could see the concern in her face, the emotion that usually was given to him. He smiled at her, trying to keep up the unreadable face he had built up for a bit of years now. “I'm fine.” he told her, with a cock of his head to the side. they were so close, he could alread feel her breath on his face. He gave a small, at least for now, kind of happy smile. When she let go of his face, he breathed out, kind of disappointed, but hey, he wasn't her boyfriend yet. Xian looks out into the distance, and finally, he could feel the feeling of isolation- not him from the world- but like he was keeping her there.

Xian looked over the trees and onto the towering ferris wheel.
“I'm not really into heights, but I think-” Xian tilted his head and touched a finger to his temple, motioning for an idea. Xian knew she was supposed to be here for a reason, since it was this morning did they only meet, and he got the feeling that the lack of people was what she wanted. But he felt guilty that she has become somewhat distant, for a daughter of Aphrodite. He didn't want her to be like him, a social outcast and a weirdo. “-that's nice.” he told her. Xian looked at her while her hair was tied down and simply hung back before her head. He breathed in down deep, and decided to ask. “Hey, are you okay? Is this about your...friend? Xian knew that she knew who he was talking about. He was sure he wasn't the type to meddle in the life of others, but he was curious. Did she not want to talk about it? The questions bypassed him and he never knew the answers.

But then a thought hits him.
"I think- I think I want to meet him." Xian mutters, the words leaving his mouth before he thought it out. He scooched in closer to her, like he wanted to protect her, and thought why he just said that. He thought, he thought that he might be strong enough to confront him? No, it wasn't it. In his condition, he knew well he be better off in the cabin. Then why? Because he thought she should let him see, Lexi moved on. Without the jerky relationship and fearing for Xian to fall in love with his brother. Xian gives Lexi a small, 'I'm sorry but think it out' smile.

~Sorry, head really, really hurts.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:04 pm

I looked up, and when I saw him I definitely felt something change and I knew I actually had moved on. I did love Xian. I thought back to Torin and realized that I didn't mind anymore. I did regret being so cruel to him though. I would apologize but he wouldn't want to see me.

When Xian moved closer, I did too. I wanted him to comfort me and most of all, like me. I looked up at the soft smile that played across his lips, and I hoped he would be easy on Torin if he ever did see him. "Okay, when I go apologize you can come too," I replied. "I mean, you don't have to apologize," I corrected myself quickly. "You didn't do anything wrong," I rambled, not noticing the I was moving closer to his lips. "You don't even have to come if you don't want to-" I stopped abruptly.

I stopped for a reason. Our lips had met. I didn't even notice. I felt so stupid. My face burned and I scooted away, putting my head in my hands. "Oh gods," I muttered to myself. It had all happened so quickly I couldn't describe it, much less talk. It took all my might to force a lump down my throat. "Don't hate me," I whimpered, not looking up. A cluster of emotions built up and I turned away, my head still firmly in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:40 pm

||xian||baker||

Xian wasn't expecting anything to happen to him when whe went into the fields this morning. But the fact that he was here, slowly and gradually melting in the hands of Lexi without her knowing it. His cold stone walls that he's built when he was young melted by the way she spoke out to him. Her voice echoed in his ears like bells. Maybe, Xian thought, this is what love felt, afterall. And when, slowly, Lexi babbled, he could help but look into her blue eyes and just get lost.

When Lexi pulled away, Xian frowned, a crease appeared in his forehead. What just happened? Butterflies pounded in the pit of his stomache, and surprisingly, Xian felt hungry for more. Cheeks burning a color of beetroot, he was glad she had turned to look away from him. He coughed and cleared his throat uneasily, and tried to keep his face casual and collective. But instead, he found himself grinning earnestly to nothing in particular.
“Uhm, what was that?” He asked, dazed from the first kiss he had. First kiss, sounds majestic, but better than what he's read in books, seen and heard from his cabinmates. “I mean, wow.” He said, trying to clear the patch and not sound offensive. But in fact, he was jumping for joy in the inside, a feeling he wanted and yet was so foreign to him.

Xian gazed at Lexi with a glint of something in his eyes. He's careful demeanor that prevented him from falling in love with anyone easily slid off his face. Xian gingerly takes a lock of hair from Lexi, twirling it while he was still in cloud nine. Elated and high, Xian couldn't stop the words from pouring out of his mouth. Even if they were true to his feelings, he couldn't stop his eyes widening in surprise and a hand clasps his mouth.

“I love you.”

~Sorry for the lateness. Was busy. >.< But there.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 pm

I looked up at him and for once he looked genuinely happy, which was a relief. I started to feel like I didn't actually mess up, until me said the words. 'I love you'. I felt my muscles clench. It was so soon. I wasn't sure of what to respond so I looked at him blankly as he slapped his hands over his mouth.

Without a word, I reached up and lowered his hands from his mouth, and tried to smile. I liked him. I knew that for sure. But I had just met the guy. I thought for a moment, and eventually just replied, "Love you too." After all, those were the only words that could come to my head that wouldn't make the situation awkward.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:20 am

||xian||baker||

Xian blinks back as he didn't honestly think she could ever like him too. His hands falls back into his lap and there was a curious glint in his blue eyes. Xian smiles as she made him feel comfortable that she actually felt the same. But a nagging feeling erupts from his gut, and he gave a small frown. Did I actually fall in love? he thought as he looked into Lexi's soft eyes. Xian's brow creased and hopefully he wouldn't make things awkward between them. “This is bad.” He muttered as the sense of dread fills his body. “You can't- You wouldn't want me.” He says, shunning himself. She would have to eventually hate him for who he was. Most people tend to. He was a freak, in his and everyone's eyes. “What I mean is, you probably wouldn't like it.” He muttered, a tiny bit angry at himself for falling fast for a girl. SHe doesn't even know him well enough to know that he's not really social. Hell maybe she even would dump him and then where'd he be? Gazing into Lexi's eyes, he could feelt his heart soften. “I can't- I just can't.” He said, muttering to himself. Already, he felt the unwanted feeling and he hund his head, avoiding her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:45 pm

I sputtered at a clear loss for words. He was acting strangely, his clear refusal to like Lexi showing. I couldn't help but frown as a sharp pang hit my chest. "What do you mean, 'you can't'. What's wrong?" I asked, trying to hold back emotions. I had just broken up with a guy, and now I fell for this one and he just wants to discard me. I felt like just hiding behind the log forever, but I pushed further to try and understand what he meant. "I like you, I do. Seriously, why don't you want me to?" I asked, jumbled up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}   Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop Weeping Like the Tree {PRIVATE}
Page 1 of 1