Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} Empty
PostSubject: Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.}   Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} Janel-marie-green-hair

“The grass is always greener . . .”

Rosalina smiled to herself {what a shock{!}} as she ran her fingers across one of the strawberry plant's leaves. She loved it here by the fields, especially on hot days like this. The camp didn't offer her much anymore, and this was the only place worth something to her. It was also useable in every single season. She sang to herself as she worked her green thumb magic on the plants.
"Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile smile smile. . ." Today just couldn't get much better. Or could it?
“When you let in the light.”

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.}   Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Dragged you down below, down the devils show!

JACOB RYDER

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} 758b70d46a

I walked through the fields. I kept hearing voices, Killl themmm alll Jake... KILL THEM ALL! It was repeatedly said, I could barely keep my sanity. I heard the voice again, Jakkkkeeee I'll be with you sooon... Sooooon... You're not listening are you... listen... listen... LISTEN TO ME!!! I fell to my knee's SHUT UP!!!!!!! I waited for a minute before confirming that it was gone. I stumbled to my feet and fell over again, next to a girl... with green hair. Cute. I pushed myself off the ground.

Peace of mind is less than never
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.}   Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} Janel-marie-green-hair

"Oh my lord! Are you okay there?" Rose asked the boy, her english accent tinted with a hint of worry. She was about to bend down to help him, when she found that he was now stood up, and it was her on the floor. "Sit down, Mister. You seem really worn out. I'm Rose, by the way." she grinned at him, as she patted the floor next to her, signalling for him to sit down. "So who are you, Mr.Stumbles-and-almost-crashes-into-me?"

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.}   Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 pm

JACOB RYDER

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} 758b70d46a

"Jake," I said, my voice almost made everything colder. Stupid voice. I sat down next to her, but a little farther than she wanted me to. I looked around and I swear I saw the voice, the goddamn mask! LEAVE ME ALONE! I averted my eyes. I was sane... at least for now. I shook my head and it was gone. I looked back at her.
"Hi," I said.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.}   Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 pm

"Hai thar." she replied to his greeting, her voice sounding overly-chirpy as usual. "So, Jake, what's brought you to the fields today? Running from some hellhounds? Or do you just like grass?" She was intreigued by this new stranger whom had literally crashed into the scene. Who wouldn't try to get to know them more?

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.}   Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:23 pm

JACOB RYDER

"I-" I tried to think of how I got here. I couldn't remember. What's been happening to me lately? I punched Gabriel twenty feet through the air... I almost killed my sister. What the hell has been happening? Damn them all... Kill them all. What? Who the hell?
"I don't remember,"

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.}   Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:32 pm

"you can't remember? Wow, that must be hard! I mean, not knowing why you came here. . . I couldn't imagine not remembering stuff." she thought about what it would be like if she had no memory at all. After a few seconds of thinking, she decided that she would like to know how she lost her memory first. Did someone with a wand shout "Obliviate"? Or did she fall? And then she remembered that Jake was there too.
"So, Jake, what do you want to talk about? 'Cause I think we're past all the formalities now, right?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.}   Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile. { private to that guy over there. Yeah, the one by the tree.}
Page 1 of 1