Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) Empty
PostSubject: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:45 am

“Smile, It Show’s You’re Worth Fighting For.”

d
||e||r||e||k||||r||e||t||o||l||l

the gentleman from Apollo cabin
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Underneathe the cloudless sky, and where Apollo's sun chariot flew high up in the horizon, as it sets course into a new day, Derek Retoll, the 15 year old son of Apollo himself, already was out and about, ready for the day. The morning dew's smell filled the air and not too many campers had already awoke themselves off Morpheus' dream realm. Surely, Apollo kids woke up earlier than the others, but he, Derek, was an early riser, even for them.

Wearing his blue shirt, some cargo pants and some comfortable sneakers, Derek trudged himself into the edge of the clearing. He sighed, as he watched the nymphs play in the deep water, and how lingering eyes of the near by satyr watched as well. Another normal day at camp. Luckily, as he sat down, he remembered the guitar slung across his shoulder. He lifted the side of his cheek, into an uneven smile, and began to play it into the soft melody of 'I'm Yours' by Jason Maraz, and singing with the tune perfectly.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Katherine

Kate had awoken early today. She'd heard something she never heard before. A guitar at 5am. Her eyes slowly opened and she rose from her bed. She looked through the window and saw someone sitting in the sand playing the guitar. When Kate awoke, so did her handmaiden, someone who had been send by her mother watch her since Kate didn't fight. They looked at each other. It was a boy, she knew what to do. Katherine liked to impress some guys, sometimes. However from the skin and musical talent she could tell her was a Child of Apollo, those were the only guys she dated, she didn't know why but it was true. Carefully she dressed into a body-flattering ruby dress with Jimmy Choo flip-flops.

Her handmaiden motioned her to get over to the chair in front of the mirror where she started curling her hair. Using invisible wires she planted some white lilies into Kate's hair. They did her make-up and she was ready. Slowly she walked onto the beach. She would take it slowly because Kate was just that shy.

"."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:37 am

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek squeezed his eyes shut, as the soft clop of sandals reached his ears. Being used to be the only one at this hour, he wasn't used to stray campers. Much less someone to approach him. Through the soft gentle rays of sunlight, Derek opened his electric blue eyes to see one of the nymphs come his way. Yes, definitely here to flirt with him again, like how they always do around Apollo children. Derek sighed, as she walked closer, the air playing with his hair. Surely, as the mystery girl neared him, his breath caught up in his throat. She looked beutiful. Definitely. As flowers were carefully weaved in her hair, and she looked like a goddess herself.

Placing his guitar down, and being the gentleman he is, Derek began to speak up once the words were formed in his head. "Hello m'lady." he said, smiling a bit at the m'lady part. He didn't know why, but the formality was stuck into his mind, like a program. He smiled her the perfect 'Apollo' imitation of a smile, and cocked his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 am

Katherine

A musical sound left the lips of Kate, she giggled but it sounded wonderful. She sat down next to him, "I'm Kate, daughter of Eleos," she breathed the words so the wind would carry them to the boy's ear. Because Kate wasn't seducing him there was only passion in her voice like so many other demigod girls who'd do anything to have a boyfriend and then make them crazy by dumping them. She never saw the fun in that. Kate, whenever she dated someone, she would keep dating them until they broke up with her even if she didn't love him any longer. She just couldn't bare the pressure of possibly breaking someone's heart.

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:26 am

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek smiled, his lips almost reaching his eyes. Almost.

This were the things the Aphrodite cabin played. The magic the placed to keep guys under their charm.That's why he never had, nor thought about dating. But he didn't feel like he was in a spell at all! He felt...normal. Almost open. And it's not because he was trying to be the good guy again. "Hey." he told her, flippin off his spiky, yet still-wet-from-bathing hair. "It's Derek. Apollo." he told her, with a wink.

Not to be a dunce, but not also wanting to be the one waiting for a conversation, Derek breathed out. Surely, he wanted to just hear her voice more. She had the certain air around her that he always wanted. Like her own voice was a perfume to his ears. "So, you've been here for so long?" he asked, raising off an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Katherine

Kate surveyed him and nodded, "Five years," the words came out sounding like a melody to a song a nightingale would since at dawn. He seemed to be flicking his hair out of his eyes a lot and Kate repeatedly got sprayed by the water. She saw the hair fall close to his eyes again and reached out. Carefully she took the strands of wet hair, twirled them round and pushed them back, maybe they'd stay out of his eyes longer this way.

Last edited by Glee on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 am

d

the gentleman form Apollo cabin
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek paused a bit, as her fingers brush against his skin. Her flesh had the certain scent that stuck into his nose, and he was sure it was that of lilies that were on her braided hair. His blue eyes searched into her eyes, looking at every detail and every flaw, which he was amazed to found none, and he placed a straight line on her lips.And as she retrieved her hand back, he felt quite light-headed and quite hyperactive, as if he just had a can of energy drink. Was this true? Was Derek Retoll, the closed off son of Apollo falling in love? and for a girl who he didn't even know? Well, we'll see soon enough.

"You know, you're very pretty." he told her, looking into the open lake as the dryads on the other side stretched up after sleep. "And, well, it's true." he said, seriousness in his voice, but his mouth was glued to a smile.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 pm

«--------K A T H E R I N E | daisy MAY ●«

Kate smiled at his words and let her hand slide from his cheek to move up and down his left arm. She saw her handmaiden far on the beach with a big grin on her face. Kate cocked her head and she disappeared, approving Kate smiled her pearl white smile and leaned closer to Derek without realising, he just smelled go amazing. His cologne was like everything she was attracted to in a guy, the smell of the sun, the freshly cut grass and cinnamon all in one.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:04 am

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek leaned closer too, mazmerized and really feeling stupid. But later, as their faces were so close together, too close indeed, he pulled back with a ghost of a chuckle. "You're making me drunk. That's kinda a bad Inge for me." he told her with a smile on his lips. She was intoxicating, and he almost did fall for something he knew was improper. But it didn't mean he didn't like the feeling of her scent, or as her hand lingered on his skin, making goosebumps in her path.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Carefully Katherine let her finger-tops run over his left cheek when he jumped back. She put on a little act and now looked like an innocent lost little girl all alone against the rest of the world. She waited for him to move closer and apologize and hug her, that's exactly what she wanted. She played with is emotions, she hand't fallen in love for a long time and really wanted to experience the confidence that came with getting a big strong and hot boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 pm

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Seemingly, as she recoiled, Derek looked guilty. He certainly had offended her. "Im sorry." he told her, placing her in his gentle and yet muscular arms. He carressed her hair, as it flew in the wind, rebelling from the way it was supposed to look in her hairstyle. He placed it behind her ear, as ge continued to hug the girl, as if she was a easily bruised flower. "Sorry" he said, as he pulled back after eternity. He blushed red and looked out into the lake.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:10 am

Kate wrapped her small arms around him and smiled over his shoulder and rested her head on his broad shoulder. She loved how he was so gentle with her in his arms. She could melt away and stay there for the rest of her life, she loved it, more than she'd ever loved anything else before. He stepped back and Kate let her hand slide down his arm and hold his hand. Carefully her eyes rose to find his and she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 am

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Funny how Derek could get lost in those eyes. As he looked straight into her eyes, he felt the world melt away. As if he couldn't move, he just watched her. Waiting for someone to make the first move. She was too enchanting. Too confusing. Did she feel it too? Or had she been twisting him around and leading him into circles. He just sat there, like a statue.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:12 am

Kate let out a breath and it rolled across Derek's cheek, her warm breath would tickle and just what she wanted. She looked up at his eyes and her breath caught. His golden, rocking body was too much, it was endearing, she drank everything in and couldn't get enough, she felt drunk but wanted more. And more.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:04 pm

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

And then he couldn't feel the world anymore. It was too intoxicating that the real world felt dull, only in the background. There was only one thing in his perspective now, it was Kate. And call it uncivilized, call it cheap too, but he was too drinker by her presence that he decided to do the unthinkable. He looked at her, his eyes passing her soft lips for a second, and casually, he began to lean down. His heartbeat was pounding in his chest, too great that he thought it would jump out any minute now.

He leaned down and kissed her.

Right on the lips, her soft velvet mouth on his. It was too much. It was something unlike him, to go for the cheap shot, but he couldn't take it out unless it was an option to rip his hair out of his own scalp. Kate was the only thing there was, and he was content even if eternity passed, he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Katherine was quite shocked when he kissed her and she couldn't hold herself up anymore, she had to hold him tightly to stop from falling as his strong lips touched hers. Her eyes fluttered and then closest as the immense pleasure of his lips washed over her. She let her hand slide from his neck through he short hair and pulled back. A quick smile emerged on her lips before she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:46 pm

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek held her close to his body, as she did to him. He cod feel the heat go up to his cheeks, and he swore in his mind that he was blushing. Eternity passed, as the two kissed for who knew how long. But he knew they were in need of breath soon. With the sudden last effort, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her gently once more before breaking his first kiss. That couldn't have gone any better than what Derek had expected. And it felt absolutely exhilarating. Derek pressed his forehead against hers, as he breathed in her scent. And his blue eyes gazed into hers, and he was contented in being like this, forever.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:15 am

Kate clung on to Derek, she heard something, It was a growl and a russel and shse got scared. She looked at Derek's face and saw he was blushing, she smiled and kissed his cheeks softly in turn. Her beautiful eyes met his and she nearly drowned in the blueness. Until the second growl and she nearly screamed. She turned around quickly only to see a monster sliding out of the forest. She took a small step back and bumped into Derek. She blushed and her smile slid of her face when the beast opened it's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:42 am

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek looked down as she kissed her, too lost in his own little world to notice the sneaking monster to register danger. It was until she stepped back did he felt the ubrupt adrenaline rush in his veins. standing in their midst, was a big monster, black in body and the same shade in its eyes. He stepped forward, partially covering Katherine with himself and reached down to find his weapon of choice, his sword. His long hands were almost there, when the sudden occurance of thought brushed his consiousness. He forgot the dammned weapon in his cabin!

Growling back at the monster, and for his own stupidity, Derek firmly pushed Katherine back, for her own safety. He crouched low and kept his eyes on the monsters own gaze. "We need to run." he told her with the edge of courage and panic tone of his voice. In his head, he screamed profanities and curses in both Greek and English to himself and the monster, as he watched it move, as if it had the ability to read his own mind.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:57 am

Kate could see that her love was going to get hurt either way. Tears streaked her face as she grabbed a sword lying in the sand. With tears in her eyes she brought the sword down in the monster. It fell down in a lump and so did Kate. She cried. Her gorgeous dress red with blood stains and her flowers went from white to crimson red. She cried harder. She never hurt anything before.

Katherine couldn't stand the way Derek was going to get hurt. She stroked the monsters head softly. The end of the body was already flaking away until nothing was left. She sighed, "Μαΐου υπόλοιπο το πνεύμα σας σε αιώνιο φως με τη μεγάλη θεά Ελέους" she whispered the worlds to where the monster had been. She'd done it so softly that Derek hadn't been able to hear. She hoped.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:13 am

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek was no warrior, but why was he so guilty. he was angry with himself. All those years of mopping around and wishing for a way to protect, and yet he was here, being protected. He couldn't believe the awe he felt for Katherine, and for the self pounding he needed after this. He was stunned into silence, even as she faintly whispered the woords that rand into his ears.

Derek couldn't help but be sorry for her, this really had taken a toll. "I'm stupid." he said and kneeled down into the sobbing form of his love. "I'm sorry." he told her, silently taking her into his arms as he gently caressed her hair. The blood stuck to him too, but he didn't care. it was all his fault. All his. She didn't deserve him. No one did. it was all his...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)   Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could Smile For Me? (Private-to-Maxi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: