Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Every time you Smile [private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Every time you Smile [private] Empty
PostSubject: Every time you Smile [private]   Every time you Smile [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
Every time you Smile [private] Danirx
do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for?
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH
AWAY AND YOU FEEL YOURSELF SUFFOCATING?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dani had just got done with her training, but decided it was best to change first. Sweaty and dirty wasn't exactly what she wanted to think about when she was walking around camp. Wearing an orange tank top, blue jean shorts, and plaid sneakers, the demigod was making her way into the forested area. Leaves protected her from the sunlight, and left shadows of their outline on the ground where she walked.

Her braided hair was behind her as she walked, it hopping on her shoulder from time to time. Dani looked around as she kept on her way. The path was very familiar to her, simply because she had made this walk many times before in the last year or two. Hearing the soft roar of rushing water, the demigod's pace increased and a smile was painted on her face.

" Every time you smile, I smile; and every time you shine, I'll shine for you." she sang softly as she found a large rock. Taking a seat, the demigod waited to see if Thais would come or not. "Thais?" Dani asked, even though she didn't see anyone there.
    http://www.polyvore.com/danis_wardrobe/set?id=45226657#stream_box

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?

DID SOMEONE BREAK YOUR HEART INSIDE?
YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down

Every time you Smile [private]
Page 1 of 1