Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time to think! {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time to think! {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 am

I walked to the beach and sat down in the sand. I saw the deep, twining forest behind me and sighed. I felt like climbing a tree, but I just sat there, thinking. I look at the ripping waves of the Long Island Sound. It was so quiet here. A little too quiet...
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:09 am

It was Tuesday morning so Flann was jogging again. He slipped on his black Adidas with it's three signature lines coloured in a lime green. He pulled on a sleeveless tee and got out of the Hera Cabin. He started jogging the moment he got outside heading for the beach. He liked running on uneven terrains. Because of the running he did nearly daily he was very muscular, he was a formidable jumper because of the huge muscles in his legs and his abs weren't bad either. More likely impressive really.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:13 am

I coughed a bit, and pulled my sweater on. It was a little cold out; at least there wasn't much snow. I heard someone running around. I turned and saw a dude coming this way. "Hi, what's your name?" I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:19 am

Flann heard a voice and stopped and turned to face whoever was speaking to him. A polite smile appeared on his face when he looked at the girl, " HELLO " he said still smiling. He brushed a hand through his ginger hair which was of course standing up but adding to his sexiness.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:29 am

~AHEM! xD
I smiled and laughed a little. It sounded more like a boys laugh than a girls. I twisted My bracelets on my wrist and looked at my black fingernail paint. I had dark eyeliner on and a blouse. I also had on a leather jacket. It's the one my dad gave me. I also had the ring he gave me before he died. I had on three necklaces. A symbolic Greek necklace, a necklace from Mal, my adoptive mom. My rosary hung on my necklace loosely. "My name's Ava, daughter of Nike," I said, rubbing my ring. "Whose you're mom or dad?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Flann looked up and raised an eyebrow, " Flann, son of Mnomosyne, " he said with a broad smile. Walking over to the girl to sit down carefully in the sand. His silver chain around his neck went around every curve on his shoulders and around his neck, like it had been made like that. Which it of course hadn't.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 pm

"So, you knew here. I could teach you something. But I guess I don't need to. Sorry, I'm rambling," I said, slowing down. "My full name is Avanda-Rose "Ava" Tempara." I added.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Flann chuckled, "I've been here since I was five, love," he said his surprising Irish accent thick, clouding his voice perfectly. He met Ava's gaze evenly and just flashed her a smile. Unsure if he should say something back or not he felt the breeze pick up and sweep over the sand. There could only be two reasons, Aeolus or one of his children had decided to go and play around with the wind. Of course, Flann had no elemental powers or well, anything 'cool' he was a son of the Memory Titaness. He could create and shape frightening memories or bring old ones up that are already in the brain. He could feel the memories from miles away if he was focussing on them.

After a while, the Irish lad decided it was best to tell her his own full name, "My full name is Flann O'Keeffe," he said, the resentment and hate for his own name tainted his voice, his accent got out of control because of his anger at the name. He desperately wanted to change it. He concentrated strongly on calming down. He took a deep breath and looked evenly at his new 'friend'.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:06 pm

I contemplated him. Then I remembered that his mom was the Memory Titaness. I didn't want him reading my mind and finding something that hurt me. Some dark memories. Like when my dad died. "So... what's up?" I asked, nervously.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:53 am

Smiling Flann got a flicker of a darker memory. He hesitated before saying something back. He would have to be even more careful around Ava, an uneasy smile formed on his face, "Not much what about you?" he said uncertainly. He fiddled a little with the bottom of his shirt before meeting Ava's gaze again.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:19 pm

"Nothing." I paused for a second. "I think your mom's cool. Cooler than Nike. Just the goddess of victory and strife." I added.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Flann remained quiet, He disagreed most strongly, his mother when angry wasn't cool at all. She was terrifying the wrath she could bring to you is worse than being zapped by Zeus's bolt of lightning. He just looked at Ava without an expression on his face. His green eyes staring at her carefully, not stalkerish.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 pm

It took me a moment to realize he was staring at something. I looked behind me on both sides. "Are you looking at me? Cause, I'm kinda looking at you, and your green eyes are beautiful and amazing." I said.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:42 am

Dean, you gonna post?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:00 am

Flann looked away and shrugged. He hoped she hadn't thought of him as weird. He liked her, she was a nice gal but he wouldn't flirt, he was quite oblivious to girls. He smiled at her comment, his green eyes were beautiful, even if he'd never admit this. He was getting uncomfortable, he wanted to continue his jog so he started fidgeting with the sand and his shoelaces.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:04 pm

I got a little bored. "Do you wanna leave, cause I really bore guys. It's just I don't know what to talk about with boys. It's just cause...." I was rambling so I stopped. I smiled obnoxiously.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Flann just shook his head, " I just normally don't talk to girls, " he said, his discomfort mixed into his accent. It made him sound so sweet and so innocent. He was both of those anyway but he didn't know it himself, he thought of himself as polite and nice. No more, no less.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 am

"So... do you wanna like, do anything? Swim or something. I don't know." I rambled on. I couldn't stop. He was so cute.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 am

Flann loved swimming so he shrugged and nodded. He took of his shoes and sock swiftly followed by his shirt. His necklace stayed on however he started to walk to the water and turned around waiting for Ava. His washboard were visible even though he was unaware of his charm. Across his freckled torso he had multiple lacerations and scares from past battles that he'd fought in.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:12 pm

I giggled like a stupid girl. Sorry, I wanted to say. But for what? I took of my shirt and jeans, with my bathings suit under. I walked over and jumped in the water.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:12 am

Flann frowned shortly but then dived under. The cool water flowed past his skin. Some said that water healed, and it certainly felt like it. A smile spread on his face when he came up again. His skin shining in the sun because of the water. He shook his hair and water droplets flew everywhere, it was a delicious sight.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 am

I came up in the water and rubbed my eyes. I had swam for a little while, so I squeezed my hair till the water was out. I sat down and looked at Flann. I smiled and sighed in awe. He was beautiful and amazing.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 am

Flann raised an eyebrow. Slightly confused to why Ava was staring at him he messed his hair up and made it stand up again in it's usual spikes and the front flat like. It went that way when he brush through it naturally and he didn't need to do much about it.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 am

I wondered if he liked me. I couldn't tell if I liked him yet because I needed to know more about him. "So, do you wanna talk?" I asked, sitting on the soft sand.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:36 am

Flann shrugged and walked through the water closer to Ava so they didn't need to shout. Even though he didn't know what to talk about he agreed, " Sure, what about? " he said. The reason he didn't like girls, or guys for that matter, was because he had been in an accident and had gotten amnesia, he'd forgotten the love is able to hold for women, they love they can hold for him.

Last edited by Maximilian on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to think! {Private}   Time to think! {Private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to think! {Private}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next