Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sports Time! (Private to Sam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Sports Time! (Private to Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Sports Time! (Private to Sam)   Sports Time! (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Spoiler:

I smiled and left the lake as Danny had to go do some work at the arena. I walked off into the woods, admiring the nature of this area. It was very similar of the woods Dad and I traveled through North Dakota and all. I smiled as the pictures of Dad and I taking through mountains. Just traveling and hiking through the mountains. I would play soccer with Sophie in the woods. I looked over to my right and found that she was just sniffing around, trying to get comfortable around here. I kicked my soccer ball against a tree and smiled when it rolled up the trunk.

The sun was still high up in the sky, I noticed. I was still wearing my daily outfit which included my black USA Nike tank-top and green-black Nike shorts. Dad had given me these when he had just finished his season of playing with the USA team. I watched as my Nike soccer ball slowly came rolling back to me. I used my ankle to quickly pop it up off the ground. I smiled as the ball softly landed in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sports Time! (Private to Sam)   Sports Time! (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:56 pm

I was going for a run, but for a normal run for a nromal demi-god it was like as fast as they can sprint. For me it was jut a normal jog/run. I ran through the woods, vaulting off of logs and rocks, jumping at least ten feet into the air. I landed smoothly everytime. I noticed a clearing, at least fifty feet wide. I wonder... I sped my run up into s fast as I can sprint whgich was almost thirty miles mph. Then... I jumped, I felw into the air, twenty feet above the ground. I felt myself roll onto the ground. I just jumped the whole clearing. I snickered at myself and continued to run.
"Not my besat jump, but not bad," I said to myself. I had a very thick south african accent.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sports Time! (Private to Sam)   Sports Time! (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:49 pm

I balanced my soccer ball on my knee when I heard a sound of thunder mainly crack around me. "Ah!" I yelled as losing the balance of my ball. I watched as it dropped to my side and rolled away. "Oh man." I said as chasing after it. I stopped the ball, and rolled it up the front of my foot, now dribbling the ball on my foot. I smiled as I was now passing the hit limit of thirty. I heard footsteps coming I think. I ignored as I balanced my soccer ball on my foot. I smiled and kicked it at a tree. I watched as it came back and I smiled as I jumped up and hit it against my head. I watched as it went though the air, going somewhere out of sight. "Oh dang it." I muttered looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sports Time! (Private to Sam)   Sports Time! (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:15 pm

"OOF!" I said when a soccer ball flew straight into my stomach. It hurts when your running at the speed of 15 mph and you get hit with a soccer ball. I flew over the soccer ball and into another clearing, driving myself into the dirt. I wiped off the dirt and saw a girl. Pretty cute actually.
"Is this your ball?" I asked, holding up the ball that caused me to trip. I never trip.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sports Time! (Private to Sam)   Sports Time! (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:34 pm

I watched as the ball hit an teenage boy a little older than me I think. "I'm so sorry about that." I quickly said. I smiled as noticing that the boy was kinda cute in a way. I carefully took the ball off his hand and smiled. "Yeah, this is my ball. Sorry about that anyway. Are you okay?" I asked as brushing the dirt off my soccer ball.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sports Time! (Private to Sam)   Sports Time! (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 pm

"It's fine," I said. I've had worse injuries and falls. I smiled. "So you play soccer," I said/asked. Soccer was all I knew really, like I knew other stuff... just... the metophorical.. way... I was definitely a stranger when it came to girls, even though some of them have taken a liking to me, I don't know the first thing... meh.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sports Time! (Private to Sam)   Sports Time! (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:19 pm

I smiled as spinning the ball on my index finger. "Well, I think if I grew up playing soccer all my life, I would play and love it. You play any soccer?" I asked as smiling. The boy looked pretty fit, so he must play some sports. I laughed inside as someone playing sports also. I didn't really know anyone that played as much sports as me, I thought. I quickly examined him, really noticing that he was very cute. I shook my head as the thought of that came in. I didn't even know what to say besides sports, I thought. Sports were all I could ever talk about. He probably wasn't into also of sports, I bet. "You play any sports?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sports Time! (Private to Sam)   Sports Time! (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:46 pm

"You name a sport I play it," I said, my thick south African accent present in the conversation. I smiled That was true. I played most sports. Even the ones that no one plays. Like paintball, or Beer Pong. Oh... beer pong was fun times. I slightly laughed to myself thinking about that. I don't drink, but I play beer pong. It can also be soda pong I guess.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Sports Time! (Private to Sam)   Sports Time! (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 am

"Ah, any sports?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I didn't quite expect to meet anyone that plays a lot of sports here. "You rock climb?" I asked as looking up at a tall and large tree that stood in front of me. I smiled and layed the soccer ball down at my feet. I quickly jumped onto the tree branches and started to climb my way up. I looked down at the teenage boy and smiled at him. Climbing is one of my favorite sports. Dad and I had climb cliffs and mountains when were traveling I remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sports Time! (Private to Sam)   Sports Time! (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:26 pm

I have once or twice. I used my super powerful legs to vault myself fifteen feet into the air and onto the tree. As I left the ground the sound of thunder shook the ground. "Yeah once maybe twice," I said and started to climb upwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sports Time! (Private to Sam)   Sports Time! (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sports Time! (Private to Sam)
Page 1 of 1