Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] Empty
PostSubject: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Trent Drem trudged through the first, feeling strange. He had recently aged two years in a day, and that left a kid feeling different. Still, there was something else. It was a weird change inside him that made his heart skip a beat, but he wasn't sure what it was. Something was just different.

Dispite how hard he tried to ignore that fact that he liked guys now, Trent couldn't fight the urge to find the person he was supposed to be with. It wasn't a girl like he ha always believed. Maybe that was why the boy was always unhappy. Trent wasn't sure, but he knew there was someone out there for him.

Before he could catch his balance, Trent walked straight into a boy his age. Stumbling backwards and falling, Trent rubbed his neck. Looking up, his eyes widened and his cheeks blushed. "I'm . . . I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:48 pm

I looked up from where I was sitting at the creek, I saw a boy walking there. I was sure he had seen me, but he walked right into me. "Whoa easy there bud" I called out to him. I chuckled at the boy's mistake.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Trent smiled deviously, then put on an innocent face. As he stood up, he sighed, his happy smile taking over. "Sorry about that." Trent was blushing madly, and his heart was pounding fast. "I'm Trent Drem, son of Apollo." Trent stuck out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:00 am

"My name is Tobias Clark, master healer, son of Asclepius." I replied. I stood up and brushed myself off. I then took him hand and shook it. It felt good, I gave him a good look over, he looked about my age, he was pretty cute. 'no, he isnt, get over yourself.' I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:10 am

Trent chuckled when he added the master healer part. "Nice. I approve." Trent paused, thinking about how he chose his words. It didn't really matter. This boy was easy on the eyes, and Trent had recently started playing for the other team. Why did it matter what other people thought. "Are you in a relationship? You got a girl?" Trent asked nervously as he sat down. Once he was sitting, he pat the spot next to him, hoping Tobias would sit.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

"what do you approve of?" I asked him. "no actually im single, but I play for the other team." I replied. I knew he didnt, but I didnt care what people thought of me anymore. I sat down beside Trent.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:39 am

Trent's eyes widened and his heart seemed to stop. This boy could be his. Trent didn't like making the first move, though, so he would have to make it clear that he wanted Tobias without embarrassing himself. "I approve of your healing status. It's pretty sweet." Trent smiled, chuckling quietly. "Yeah, I've never really found interest in girls, even the pretty ones. I've always thought that was just . . ." Trent took a deep breath, feeling nervous, then he looked Tobias in the eyes, staring longingly, "me."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:12 am

"so you're saying that you are the same as me?" I asked curiously. I played with the rocks around the creek, feeling a little bit awkward. I didnt to make any wrong moves, and I didnt want to be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:15 am

Trent tapped his chin, thinking hard. He had never come out, but now was his chance to find out who he really was. If boys were the ones for him, than he needed to be sure by letting out his true feelings for Tobias. "Yes. I'm saying that I'm like you." Trent smiled, messing with his hair. "I like guys." Trent paused, thinking a little more. "And you're a very cute boy." Trent scooted closer to Tobias, until their sides were touching.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 am

I let myself lay down on the grass that I was sitting on. I looked up into the sky, and sighed.
"Do you really believe in true love?" I asked him
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:37 am

Trent shrugged as he let out a sigh. "I don't know. I've never had love. I guess that if it was there, than I'll find it someday." Trent lay down as Tobias did, feeling awkward sitting up. "It's a good thing I met you, because I feel better now that I've come out. I'm gay. And that's okay." Trent closed his eyes, hoping Tobias would have feelings towards him. He couldn't be let down.

Suddenly, Trent had the urge to make the first move. That never happened, but he felt love pouring out of Tobias. Love that Trent wanted. Turning to his side, Trent leaned in for a kiss. It was risky, but Tobias was worth the risk.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:41 am

I was to surprised when Trent made the move, that I didnt react. "are you sure about this?" I asked Trent. I was feeling slightly hesitant about the speed that this thig was going at, but I didnt want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 am

Trent smiled and rested his head on Tobias's chest. "It's a nice day out," Trent commented randomly. "I mean, there's a creek right there. No one is over there. We might as well go swim, right?" Trent stood up and took his shirt off, tossing it aside and walking towards the creek.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 am

"look Trent, I cant do this. I'm sorry, but ive never been in a relationship before. I need time to think things over, I ..? I stood up. :can you meet me in the courtyard later today?" I asked him. I walked up to him, kissed him on the cheek, and then ran out of the creek and up the path towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 am

Trent froze, confused. He wasn't really sure what was going on, but he had to say, he tingled when Tobias kissed his cheek. There had to be something special there. Still, Trent wanted to swim. Calling after Tobias, he shouted, "See you there!" He barely knew the boy, but Trent felt like they were friends already there could be something more, but Trent needed to calm down. He needed to take things slow. The only reason he had acted so fast was because he had just discovered he was gay. From now on, there were no more mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]   Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since the First Time I Saw You . . . [Private to Hawk]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: