Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) Empty
PostSubject: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:20 am

The middle of march; an icy layer of snow still covers the ground. Squinting I place my hand against the window to prevent glare. There were a hand full of tee-shirts, a number of jackets, a few hoodies, and worthless junk. There were a few pretty nice looking rings, and I knew they were wedding rings. I shake my head and turn around. I found it almost putrid that half-bloods were getting married at 15 and 16. It made sense if you add the fact that most no-one made it past 21. I give a low growl at the thought, and then wished I was alone. But just like everywhere in camp, you could never be alone.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 am

I strolled in, the window panes creaking under my weight, and the door rattled when i stepped on it. I fumbled on the lip of the door frame and placed my hand on the wall next to me. I felt wet dew, and prickly grass. I looked at my hand it had mud all over it, and i smiled looking right to see the clouds and tree branches. I continued walking for about ten minutes and hoped from one gap to the next smashing one window on accident. I came to the camp store and found some kid looking deep into the window. I walked onto the pane itself, and heard it creak and moan. I saw his reflection of annoyance as he looked at the rings. "Great another fool who wants to get married, before he has even seen the world" i sad placing my hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:47 am

I uncontrollable laugh. It was a laugh of relief though. I thought I was the only half-blood who obtained that idea. "Hades no!" I shout tearing my eyes from the window. I take a step back to see my acquaintance in one view. I give her a friendly smile before opening my mouth again. "I must say, you might by the tallest girl I've seen all day," I say before laughing. "My name's Chris."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:59 am

"Oh please" i said and jumped back to the 'ground' turning my dial on my belt. I smiled back walking towards him my clothes becoming a light blue, that made my skin seem white as snow. My long flowing black hair in contrast was dark as night. I smiled and thought how i was once mistaken for Snow White, the women from never never land. I paced forwards and licked my lips, making them blood red, and then i ended leaning next to him on the window seal. I smiled and said "I'm Violet, daughter of Phonoi. I'd guess that you would be Chris Knight? I've heard a lot about you..."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 pm

"Really?" I ask surprised. "Yeah, I'm the infamous Chris Knight." I laugh slips out of my lips. "So what have you heard about me? My psychopathic murder spree? My ability to send a man to Tartus? Maybe you heard about my ability to stop time." All of those rumors like that have been passed off to me every now and then. The first two were what I thought of off the top of my head. The last one was the cold hard truth. I still couldn't believe how quickly news spread. I suspend a coke can in mid air for 30 seconds, and I'm a killer. This place was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:28 pm

"Oh Just rumors, if any one them are true, i guess we are alike in ways i could never have guessed... But anyways, why were you looking at those retched rings if your not going to engage someone?" I asked, crossing my arms, not exactly wanting to share the fact that the rumor of the 12 men i killed are true. I don't think he knows, most people run from me, but wouldn't it be the same way with i'm? If he really did kill someone and send people to tartus, and if he can freeze time this is truly a man to fear.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:39 pm

"Well you have me there. I wasn't looking at them intentionally. I got lost in thought I guess; it's not like I have anyone to propose to." The few moments of thought that I had, I realized she was right. We were probably alike. People hate us, spread rumors about us, etc. The list was endless. A kid even tried to sever my head from my shoulders in capture the flag once. "And yes. One of the rumors are true"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:45 pm

"Lemme Guess, you can stop time? being a child of Chronos, and all that's the one i assume. Am I Right?" i asked sensing that this would not go in my favor if he asked which ones about me were true, and i'd have to tell him all. I don't think i could lie to his face, its to... i'm not sure its just something different. I smiled at the thought that i might actually like a kid, especially here. At camp, where everyone is either kill, kill, kill, or Run, run, run. I'm glad there was someone like me out there, who goes, Survive, survive, survive.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:58 pm

"Yeah... Not that hard to guess is it?" Who would ever guess that outside a store that sells kids' lives away with one keep ring, would spark the most enjoyable conversation I had with someone in a long time. I being picking at my light flight jacket. It was something I picked up in September for about $30, but that was the best use of money I ever had. This thing had kept me warm through the winter. The last time a jacket kept me warm was probably about 10 years ago. That sparked a thought. "Say, how's your mom? She's the only parent that could look after you."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:04 pm

"My mom? Oh she got me into trouble, with some Mexican gang members, about a year or two ago. If you haven't heard the rumors of the 12 lives i have taken, then you are one deaf child" i said looking at him in the eyes, brown, light eyes. They were shining as brightly as the summers sun, and i wish the topic would change.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:16 pm

"Oh... Sorry. I don't always take rumors as truth..." My eyes fall to the floor in shame. How could I be such an idiot? When I regain the courage I look up, and notice for the first time that the jacket she's wearing doesn't go down below her belly button. "Are you not cold?" I ask trying to get past this awkward moment.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:27 pm

I smile, and shrug, not sure what i am. My clothes change from light blue to a midnight black, and my hair to a bright auburn. The color of my eyes becomes an intense green. I sit on the edge of the window and lean on the pane. I looked at Chris, he had dark skin, and quite a muscular build, although he'd be put to shame by any ares kid. His hair and eyes are a bright and colorful brown, that help announce his figure. He was about 145 to 140lbs, and maybe a foot or so taller than me. I could see the scar tissue over his his legs and hands, from either training, and or work. "I'm cold, but i can live... I mean please i made it through the winter in this...." I said with a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:35 pm

I couldn't help but laugh. There was finally something that we didn't have in common. "I couldn't stand to do that. I hate the cold". I was trying not to be creeped out by the changing hair, shirt, or eyes. I mean, her eyes changed to green! wait a minute... I noticed that her eyes changed? I usually don't notice things like that on anyone normal. Maybe she was a bit special to me... "Nice hair." I say with a smile
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:44 pm

"You like red hair? What about black, or blonde, or brown?" i smiled as my hair changed from one color to the next and so one. It finally came back to red just for him. I relaxed a little, and noticed i was starting to trust him. At least it was a start, i mean this was the first person who noticed little things like my hair. I stood and looked him in the face, and asked "Why doesn't someone like you not have some to propose to? I mean with that face, and those muscles? you cant be single, unless..." I said leaving the last half of the sentence in the air.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:52 pm

"No, no!" I say in panic. "I guess I just scare people off... Finally, her words were starting to sink in. My face? and muscles? I knew I wasn't the runt of the litter, but I never expected someone to truly notice. My cheeks turn a crimson color. She was actually complimenting me. Well, what am I supposed to do? I'd compliment her back, but me lips are glued together.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:47 am

"To much of a fool to even say thanks, all i get in return is bright red cheeks, and an awkward shift of weight." I smiled and stretched, a smirk appearing on my face as i studied him. This is one of my craziest encounters with a person that is like me. "Oh please with that attitude its a miracle your single..." i said under my breath dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:43 am

"Well thanks," I say smiling at her last comment. "It's just... I don't know. It caught me by surprise." I meet her gaze and put on a grin. I couldn't figure her out. Where did I fall. Was I friend or something more? Was I a life time acquittance or just another freak like the rest of us? I could guess with most people, but not with her. She had a mystery to her... "Nice.... chameleon mimicry,"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:48 am

"I try, its tough living in a world you don't understand, but i guess being the daughter of the goddess of Murder isn't help either, huh?" I said in my casual tone, not meaning much by it, but I did mean those compliments, He was good Looking. But a friend, maybe that... I began rapping my fingers on my arm, it was a bad habit of mine, and usually meant to keep my busy with passing time.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:55 am

The smile I had transforms into a barely noticeable half smile. See was the daughter of the god of murder, but why would that matter? Not that she wasn't someone to be feared, but... well, I was the son of Chronos. It'd be a close fight, but I could get away... I think. Maybe I was developing some feelings for her. She was one of the few people here that didn't walk in the other direction. Neither of us had our birth parent left. Plus, how cool would it be if the two most feared demigods started hanging out with each other? We'd scar people to china and back. "Want to go do something besides... this?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 am

"Oh Please boy, If I all i wanted to do in my life was shop, I'd just become Legally Blonde.... What do you have in mind?" I said giving the strangest look I could muster. I turned my dial and jumped onto the side of the building. "You lead the way big boy...." the statement in itself was a pun, for he was a good foot and 2 inches taller.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 am

I laugh a little bit at her wall walking abilities. "Alright, let's go to the arena. I promise I'll take it easy on you," I say laughing. The reality was, she could kill me in a second, I could only stop her for a minute. I begin the walk to the arena with Violet at my side. Literally at my side. This would be a fight people would come from miles to see.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 am

I laughed and walked with him to the arena, This would be interesting i mean, he stops time, i stop hearts... This is one of the scariest battles i have ever been in. I moved back to the ground and walked by him, seeming to look like an ant chasing a giant. I smiled changed my colors to red and black. I would need all the help i could get. "You coming slow poke?" I asked already a head of him...

OOC: you get to make the topic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)   Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Window shopping always leads to wasting money (private)
Page 1 of 1