Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ducks-r-homicidal

Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) Empty
PostSubject: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Trent sighed and walked through the strawberry fields and plucked at the strawberries as he cam across them. Once he got one he'd eat one then another and another. The sun was just setting and he had only woken up an hour ago. He was what you would call a late sleeper. He slept in the day and partied at night...
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Noel was quiet while she walked around the strawberry field. Her eyes sparkling in the setting sun, she was an insomniac due to being the daughter of Nyx. While picking strawberries, she found herself tripping and nearly falling onto the boy. Her eyes were filled with pain while she held her ankle. Seeming to has twisted it she whimpered in pain.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:57 pm

"Oh, Hades!" Trent cursed and tried to lift the girl that he slammed into up. "Are you okay?"He asked then thought about what he said. "Don't answer that, you obviously not okay." He criticized himself. "Do you need something like a bandage for you ankle or a Teddy bear for comfort or something?" Trent asked panicky. He didn't mean to hurt her, it just happened. And what if Mr. D. Found out? Mr D. Would kill him because he may have damaged some of his strawberries.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 pm

"It's completely my fault that I hurt my ankle. I'll be fine, and I'd rather just be carried to a grassy hill to just sit and enjoy the last few moments of sun light." She looked up into his eyes. He was handsome and she was embarrassed that she hurt herself. If anything only a couple of the sweet berries were harmed during her small accident. "Stop panicking I'll be alright I swear to the Gods."
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:06 pm

"Ok, sorry but if I get in trouble with Chiron or Mr D. Again then well, I'm dead." He told her, finally stopping his insane panicking. "Not that I'm not cared about your safety and everything it's just, never mind." Internally Trent slapped himself for his rambling. He was never like this in front of girls he was usually the flirty player, not the embarrassed boy. "You said you want to be carried right?" He swooped one arm under her legs and carried her bridal style to the hill she pointed to him.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Noel rested her arms on his shoulders while he carried her. She found his rambling to be really adorable which is why she didn't stop him from speaking. Figuring that if she waited long enough he'd try and flirt with her. "So what is you're name? I'm Norl daughter of Nyx" she said calmly. With clenched teeth she ignored the pain in her ankle.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:13 pm

"Trent, son of Phobos, the god of fear." Trent smirked. The old flirty and sarcastic Trent was finally back. He reached the hill and set her down gently. "And you sunshine?" He asked her as he took her swollen ankle onto his lap and began to look at it, as if he was actually doing something. But he wasn't, he couldn't heal anyone like the Apollo kids could, he was just trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:18 pm

"Well sweetheart..." she said flatly." I already darn well told. You who the Hades I was." she nearly snapped but she was also teasing. Okay she she was Lyon to herself he was really really cute. Sitting up she smirked her fingers curled into the front of his shirt before she pressed her lips roughly to his in a heated and some what passionate kiss. What could she say Noel liked to take charge.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:21 pm

To say Trent was shocked would be the understatement of the century. He had gotten her name wrong and twisted her ankle, yet she kisses him? But hey, he wasn't complaing. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back forcefully. He smirked against her mouth and mumbled "Couldn't resist me, right?"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:28 pm

In return she said."Oh shut up, you're the one who was panicking need to shut you up." slowly she pulled back and sat down in his lap. What could she do she loved a challenge a d he was going to the biggest one. "Now then. What is my name. If you get t right you get another kiss. But you get it wrong then I walk away and never look back. Not to mention telling every girl you suck at kissing." now then the last thing she said was a lie he was a really good kisser.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:31 pm

"Your names... NOEL! right?" Trent asked. There was no way he would let her leave him and then tell everyone he was horrible at kissing. Then he would be heart broken AND lonely. "And my kissing skills are amazing, see." He pulled her in for another passionate kiss to prove it.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Noel, despite her best judgement eagerly accepted his kiss. Slowly pulling back she smiled." Yes I'm Noel, and I was joking about telling everyone you're bad at kissing." She said softly. "Besides, you're far to charming for me to leave you alone now Trent." Her eyes were dancing in the soft lightly while she sat in his lap, her ankle a bit swollen.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:31 pm

"Your not bad to bad yourself, darling." Trent smirked. It was good that he no longer felt the anxiety of being datless for the rest of his life. He had been alone for a good part of his life, and while he liked only trusting himself, he didn't like the fact he hadn't dated anyone.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Noel smiled faintly, her head was resting up bellow him chin so she glanced up at him. Her eyes were dancing in the now star filled sky." So Trent dear, what should we do now?" She asked softly. Quietly she shivered while she rested in his grasp.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:39 pm

"We could always talk about our feelings," He said solemnly, "But wheres the fun in that?" He kissed her passionately again. "Of course, you might be one of those girls who love to talk about there problems," He contiuned "In which case talking would be ok." Trent laid down on his side and pattted to the ground in front of him, encouraging her to lay down. "Fire away." He said.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Noel who was starting to feel antsy now stood. Bending down she kissed Trent's cheek."We should probably get going, and maybe find somewhere more relaxing? What do you think think babe?" She asked. Noel was happy with him but right now she wanted to cuddle where they wouldn't harm the berries. "If we find somewhere quieter we can talk about whatever." She stated.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:24 pm

"Of course, babe." He told her and kissed her cheek back. "How's about the beach?" In his kind it was perfect. It was romantic enough for them and quiet enough so they could talk. He stood up and held his hand out to her for her to grab.

(OOC- Can you start the new topic? And PM me when it's up?)
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Nodding she smiled. Standing she gave him one last kiss."Alright let me go get changed and I'll meet you there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)   Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberry picking leads to more... (Private to Breath)
Page 1 of 1