Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE]   A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:11 pm

A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE] Tumblr_lm6lzh0gpd1qdp053o1_500
[anneliese. daughter of aphrodite. fourteen. single]

▲△▲

Anneliese didn't know what urged her to visit the Strawberry Fields. She guessed she just needed a time off from the stench of the various perfumes from the Aphrodite cabin. It was starting to give her a headache.

Walking through the rows of the sweet smelling plants, she found herself closing her eyes and inhaling the smell. A small smile played on her lips as she recalled picking strawberries while she was visiting New York with her dad in the fall when she was little. She replayed the memory in her head, like a DVD. Her little brother Jaxon was feeling ill, so her step-mom decided to stay at the hotel to keep him company. She was around nine then. It was one of the best memories of her childhood. It was a time when her dad didn't have any cases. Nowadays, he's constantly busy since he was a high in demand lawyer.

Her gold-green eyes fluttered open and a familiar figure was standing a few feet away from her. Biting her lip, she wondered whether or not to say hi. She has never really interacted with any other camper, besides her half-siblings.

She took a deep breath and greeted Alex, waving at him. She's seen around Camp Half-Blood for a while. Anneliese recalled him as being a son of Athena.

"Hey," she called, "You're an Athena kid, right?"
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE]   A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:00 am

Alex was taking a walk through the strawberry fields, he felt a cool breeze blowing bringing the smell of food from the mess hall with it.

"Damn im hungry he thought." Looking up he sees a girl taking walk towards him on a closer look he see's that her eye's were closed. "She must be remembering something." He thought, as his brain thought of over a hundred words to say she opened her eyes and told him hi.

"She's beautiful" was all he could of for a minute, "yes i am and your name is anneliese from the *~Aphrodite~* cabin right ?" he had seen her in the mess hall with the other *~Aphrodite~* kids. Right now his brain was already clogged up with different things to say, "your hair is beautiful." he finnaly managed to say. "your'e taking this stroll to clear your head right ?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE]   A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 am

▲△▲

Anneliese smiled at him. Quite the charmer, she thought. I'm surprised he isn't the son of Apollo.

"Yeah, I am. All the different perfume scents are getting to my head," she joked.

Last edited by paradigma on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE]   A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:45 am

She was even more beautiful when she smiled. Alex thought."so how many years have you been in camp?"he asked. "i am more of the outdoor type and nice perfume by the way." He added.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE]   A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:58 am

▲△▲

"I just arrived a few weeks ago, actually. Pretty late, huh? How bout you?"

She smirked at his Alex's last statement. Joking, she said, "With the amounts of perfume my cabinmates use, I don't need to shower anymore and I could still smell like a bed of roses."

Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE]   A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:17 am

"I have been here since i was 12 that's 3 year's tho i was just claimed this week." he said.
"So what do you prefer to do during the day apart from taking walks in the strawberry field ?" he asked. "and i bet you would still smell better than a bed of roses without the perfume bath."
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE]   A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 am

▲△▲

Anneliese's smile grew wider. She tucked a stray hair behind her ear, responding, "I don't really do typical Aphrodite kid stuff. But I like sketching. It's kinda weird. But I guess my Aphrodite side comes out when I design clothes."

She immediately felt herself blush. Sometimes, she felt ashamed of being the child of Aphrodite. She'd much rather be a daughter of Athena or Apollo.

Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE]   A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:23 am

"So you like drawing and designing, i would like to see one of your drawings some day." Alex added smiling.

"At least you are creative in your own way the most creative i get is reading in a tree while listening to music(in other words just lazying around)." And im an athena kid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE]   A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stroll through Strawberry Fields [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1