Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico) Empty
PostSubject: Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico)   Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico) Niall_horan__display_1_by_mustbekiding-d3d1qpl

Niall|Malachy|Hollahan

Niall walked into the area by the strawberry fields, shivering and carrying his guitar case. It was a cold night, and the son of Hephaestus knew it, but that wasn't about to stop him from being her. He loved the strawberry fields, espeacialy at nighttime. He zips up his jacket, and walks over to a tree stump. He places his case on the ground, and sits on the stop.

He opens the case, and takes out his guitar. He rests it on his legs, and kicks the case shut. He plays a few chords, to warm up his fingers. The somewhat musicaly talented son of Hepheastus, starts to play 'Bless the Broken Road'. Soon he finds himself singing along as he plays.
"I set out on a narrow way, many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
Yes He did

I think about the years I spent, just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost, and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there, you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true

But now I'm just rolling home into my lover's arms
This much I know is true

That led me straight to you". As he sings, you can cleary hear his irish accent. Once the songs over, he looks down, and starts to play a simple little scale, or something along that line.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico)   Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:34 am

Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico) Tumblr_lnl26ui7PE1qicchko1_500
Ollie l William l Lawrenceson [son of Aether; god of upper air and light.]

Ollie swept past the strawberry vines carefully, trying not to get lost in the tall stocks. He had always thought of the fields as another maze he had to go through, but it was also one of the places he could be alone. The fields were so large that 10 demigods could be inside of it and never cross each others path. It was actually quite amusing to OWL boy. Life was pretty similar. You could be living side-by-side with someone else and never even know them.

Tripping and stumbling over his own feet, Ollie crashed into a seemingly open and secure space. A sweet sound is still lingering through the air, and it doesn't take long for the son of Aether to recollect his thoughts and memory. Everything is fuzzy, but the clumsy boy easily recognizes the pleasant sound as music. It was always a shame that Ollie was a slightly awkward person, because his fall was rather graceful.

Of course, there was the problem of him hitting his head when he landed, but for Ollie, that was very minor. Looking around for the first time since his crash, the demigod gasped. Another guy was in "enclosure." Rubbing the back of his neck, Ollie blushed slightly, shrugging mostly to himself. "Oh. Hello. That's . . . a guitar." Ollie's eyes were open wide, and his mouth was pressed into a very straight line. His conversations were always awkward, but he had just reached a new low. "I'm fine, by the way. I didn't hurt anything on the way down."

Clutching his head in his hands for a brief second and letting out a low cry, Ollie appeared to have corrected himself. "Except my head. I might be . . . messed up up here." Still holding his head between his hands, the Lawrenceson son attempted a confident and innocent smile. Like all of his carefully prepared smiles, none of the hurt he had once felt showed. You see, Ollie was a professional.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico)   Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Niall smiles lightly, still playing. Soon he slowly stops playing. For a while, he just sits there. Slowly he moves to put his guitar away. However when the boy comes crashing into the small clearing, Niall jumps which cause his guitar to fly out of his hand, or well drop. He then leaps off of the stump, and catches the guitar. Sighing, he returns his precious guitar to it's case.

Niall sits down on the tree stump, and looks at the boy. He blinks, and then studies the boy a bit. He thought he'd seen the boy before, and that his parent was some minor god maybe someone like Aeolus, but Niall wasn't sure. Realizing the boy said hello, Niall says,"Oh why Hi, and yes it is, and Oh well thats certainly good".

Niall blinks and rubs his eyes, as he starts to feel slightly tired. He then looks over at the boy. "Are you sure your alright?"Niall questions the boy. Niall then smiles weakly and looks at the boy feeling concerned. "Oh I'm Niall by the way, Niall Hollahan son of Hephaestus"he says his accent showing stronly when he says his last name, showing his pride in his Irish herritage.
Back to top Go down
Melody Parks

PostSubject: Re: Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico)   Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Melody walks towards them. " Hi guys. Watcha' doing?" Her beautiful wavy brown hair tumbles down as she pulls out her pony tail. After all, she is a daughter of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico)   Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Time at the Strawberry Fields(Nico)
Page 1 of 1