Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Strawberry Fields

Go down 
+2
hunter11
percybethrocks!
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Strawberry Fields Empty
PostSubject: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:32 am

I follow Alessia into the fields.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:35 am

"This is Camp Half Bloods cover. To mortals, we look like a strawberry farm called 'Delphi Strawberry Service.' Most people don't come here often, unless you're a child of Demeter, Persephone or a satyr." I told Lavvie, picking a strawberry and eating it in one bite. "We're also not supposed to do that, so don't tell." I say, winking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:36 am

I laughed. "Are the strawberries any good?" I ask. This place seemed pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:39 am

"You bet!" I say, throwing one towards Lavvie. "Catch!" I tell her. "After you finish the strawberry, we can head down to Arts & Crafts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:41 am

"Sounds good to me," I said. "I love Arts and Crafts stuff!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:00 pm

I walk here for the second time this week and wait for Catherine to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:14 pm

I walk up to Alessia. Of course, being quiet. I swear, I should say its a job or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:21 pm

"This is the strawberry fields. Camp Half-Bloods cover and all that jazz. Try one, they're amazing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:24 pm

"Sure?" I pick a strawberry and eat it, "That is really good!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:30 pm

I pop one in my mouth and say, "Follow me!" as I head towards my least favorite spot on camp, but a big one for others, the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:33 pm

I follow her to where ever she's going
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 pm

I looked around the strawberry field to find two strawberry tops laying on the ground. Id better put these away so dionsyous doesnt find out. I put the strawberry tops in my pocket, and I walked off toward the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:13 pm

i walk over hoping to find someone and pick a strawberry. "wholy cow! there are amazing!"
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 pm

I walk over to the strawberry field, to pick out some bruised strawberries. I find a girl. "I know! Im sure Dionsyus wont mind if we eat a strawberry. Just as long as the Stoll brothers dont 'tattle' on us," I say, as I wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:08 pm

ooc: you are kira right?
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:13 pm

OOC: This is Seirra. Kira is Cyan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 am

I sit here listening to everyone talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:43 pm

I run up to the strawberry fields. "Hey manoli! Hey seirra! Hey Julia!" have You all met Dahlia?" I point to Dahlia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 pm

"How about me?Gods. What about the race?
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:52 pm

"In fact, no I havn't!" I laugh. I walk up to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:30 pm

"Whos that?" I say curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 pm

lukes_worst_nightmare wrote:
"How about me?Gods. What about the race?
"sorry! hi brad!" "I said this is dahlia." "and also lets go to the stables!" that I say in a shakey voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 am

I walk up with my hands in my pockets.

"Oh hey Helen!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:20 am

"Huh? OH hi molly!" "We were just going to the stables, wanna come?" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:36 am

"Meh! Ok!" I say, as I follow Helen. :)

This place aint too bad actually! I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strawberry Fields
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: