Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Strawberry Fields

Go down 
+2
hunter11
percybethrocks!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:34 am

I sit here more confused than ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:24 pm

I get crest "ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:04 pm

i haven't met dahila. "hi dahila. im julia. and i so wanna race!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 pm

I am still confused... I say in my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:01 pm

i pick up another strawberry and eat it
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:46 pm

I walk into the strawberry fields, and I see Julia. "YO!" I shout. I pick up a dried strawberry. I touched it, and it turned back to a normal strawberry. "Weirrrd. . ." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 am

I sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:14 pm

I walk into the fields and lie down, squashing some of the strawberries in the process. I remember that movie my dad and I watched together when I was, like, three. I don't remember much about it, but my absolute favorite part was when the main character (Dominique? Dolores?) lay down in a field of poppies and fell asleep. I lie down and pretend I'm Whatsherface and just look at the clouds. It's nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:01 pm

"yo kira! wazzup"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:27 pm

"Hi people!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:36 pm

I get up and head back towards my bunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:40 pm

As I see a person leave I say," Goodbye! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 am

I watch over the strawberry fields and yawn. "Manoli, you alright then?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:59 pm

i walk over and pick a strawberry. as i take a bite of it, i hear a growl behind me. i turn around to see a hell hound preparing to pounce. "oh gods." i mutter. i pull out my bow and arrow from my mother. "this is where my Artemis genes come in handy" the dog pounces. i try and dive to the side but the dog grabs hold of my ankle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:38 pm

I pull a confused :| face, get up, and walk off. Typical. Just typical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:56 pm

"HEEEELP!" i scream as im flailing my arms, trying to break free "SOMEBODY HEEEEEELP!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:07 am

"Hmmm." I groan. I turn around, and shoot giant fireballs at the hellhound, engulfing it in flames. The hound walks backwards off Desmia, stumbles in pain, and then falls over. On impact with the ground, the hound turns into gold dust.

"Were you trying to test me? Because no one ever asks me for help, and daughters of Artemis don't usually get caught up like that. Eh? Oh, and by the way, you owe me one."

I sit down back in the spot where I was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:12 pm

i get up and brush myself off. "why would i try to test you? i dont even know you. thanks by the way. and i know i owe you one. BIG time. that mutt was about to eat me alive. i am a little surprised i got caught being daughter of artemis. but the dog caught me off guard. thanks again" i smile sheepishly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:33 pm

"Yeah." I reply abruptly. "You do."

I laugh to myself. Laughing "You off now then?" I ask. Coal whimpered quietly. I don't think he wanted Desmia to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Ooc: who didn't want desmia to go?

Bic: "no. i am not going to leave yet. i am getting some strawberries for the junior prom. i am in charge of snacks. so i am making some strawberry cupcakes with the strawberries." i pick up the basket and bend down and grab the non ruined strawberries i dropped from the basket. "thank you for your help again. i really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:19 am

OOC: My pet dragon Coal.

BIC: "It's no prob - wait, what prom?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:57 pm

"we are planning a junoir prom. a prom that everyone can go to. just with friends.not dates." i say as i am petting Coal. "everyone is welcome. we haven't set a date yet so i couldn't tell you when it is"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:13 am

"Right... I'll keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:47 pm

"good." then i stroll off to pick the strawberries
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:50 pm

there are rumors going around camp that there is a patch of the best grapes around somewhere in the strawberry fields, so i came to check.

i have been walking in these fields for about half an hour and then i come across a purple fruit. i pick it up and rub the dirt off against the hem of my shirt. then pop it in my mouth. i look up and find the grape fields. "YES!" i shout a little to loudly. "oops." i whisper." yes!" i say quieter. then star eating a bunch of grapes. the best grapes you would ever find
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strawberry Fields
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next