Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

In The Strawberry Field

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

In The Strawberry Field Empty
PostSubject: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:45 am

In The Strawberry Field Red-hair-purple-dip-dyed-500px
Scarlet
I walked out of my cabin yawning. It was maybe 4 in the afternoon and I was still in my AC/DC PJ's. So you know its a good day. I was hungry for I slept through breakfast again. No surprise. I sighed and began to walk to the strawberry field. I thought maybe I could snag a few before some Demeter kid screamed at me. I puled like ten off the vines and started eating them. Yeah, nothing to see here. Just some Hermes chick sitting in the middle of the field eating strawberries. I thought hoping not to get noticed.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:00 am

Henry saw her hair first. It fell down her shoulders in long cascades of vibrant red, ending in purple. Roses. He then noticed, to his slight dismay, that she was eating the strawberries. Sighing, he wandered over to the girl, tucking his work gloves in to his belt and bracing himself for an argument. Being as flamboyant as she was, this girl could have one of three god parents: Apollo, Aphrodite, or Hermes. Apollo kids were okay. Their dad provided light that helped plants grow. Unfortunately, they had a tendency to be high strung and a little bit arrogant. Aphrodite kids, on the other hand Henry did not like at all. Within five minutes of meeting him the conversation would go to complaints about all the good ones being gay and trying to find him a boyfriend. Even if he didn't tell them, they knew. It was a little bit creepy, to be honest. Hermes kids needed no explanation. Merely mentioning the name "Stoll" in the Demeter Cabin caused all residents present to bristle. "Ya ain't supposed to be eatin' those." Henry said, his heavily accented voice thick with frustration.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:08 am

Scarlet
I looked up at him. My rebellious side began to kick in. "So?" I bite another one. "I didn't get breakfast cut me a break." I picked a few more waiting for him to try and stop me. I was having a good day and a fight would just make it better. "Besides they're going exactly where they would if you picked them." I looked at him daring him to stop me.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:20 am

Henry sighed. At least she wasn't one of Aphrodite's. He willed th vines behind her to wrap around her wrists, tying her hands behind her back. "If you're hungry, go to the Big House, or the dinner pavilion. I'm sure you could find something there." He looked her over. "By the way you're dressed, I'm guessin' you missed lunch too."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 am

Scarlet
I broke the vines from my wrist. "Seriously." I looked at him with a 'Is that the best you got' look. I shook my head in disappointment. "And I was expecting more of a fight." I stood up and took a big bite of a juicy one right in his face. I wanted him mad. It's more fun when they're mad. and the first rule of battle. When you make your opponent angry they become reckless.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:34 am

Hermes. It had to be. For all their arrogance, no Apollo kid would ever be such an outright jerk. He kept his composure, though. For all his tough guy attitude, Henry wasn't stupid. He wasn't going to give her what she wanted. "I can do better, you just aren't worth it." This was the truth. In his back pockets, he had packets of seeds of all sorts. Roses and nettles for their thorns, peppers for their eye and skin burning juice, and several more exotic plants. All he needed to do was let them hit the ground. He wasn't in the mood. "Look, it's not that long 'till dinner. If you really can't wait, I could just grow you somethin' that'll fill you up better than berries."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:39 am

Scarlet
I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you're no fun." I started to walk off when my stomach growled loud. Stupid hunger. I sighed and turned around. "Got any magic plant that grows fried chicken?" I asked joking.

Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:53 am

Henry smiled slightly. "I wish I did." The girl's stomach growling caught him slightly off guard. i guess she really is that hungry... "Aw, screw it. Go ahead. Eat a few more strawberries. Katie 'n' everybody are all way too uptight about that, anyways." He plunked down next to the girl, moving strawberry vines out of the way with his powers. He didn't want to squish any. "Henry," he offered, "Henry Findley."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:57 am

Scarlet
I smiled at him and sat back down. "I'm Scarlet Hill." I said picking strawberries off the vines and popping them in my mouth. "Daughter of Hermes if it wasn't obvious." I joked. I yawned. "How much longer till dinner?" I asked him pushing my bangs out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 am

"'Bout an hour, maybe two. It's good to meet you, Scarlet." Henry smiled at the Hermes girl. "I must say, your hair is kinna... imposing."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Scarlet
I laughed. "Just the way I like it." I smirked at him. I ate a few more. I loved my hair. It was originally brown but I died it to make my mom mad. But I turned out liking it more than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Henry grinned. "Ah. So you're THAT kind of Hermes kid." He plucked a strawberry and ate it. They were delicious; the Demeter Cabin had done a good job this year.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:09 am

Scarlet
I popped a few more strawberries in my mouth and ate. "Pretty much." At a loss for conversation I asked him. "What music you listen to?" I was praying it was something I could relate to. Black Veil Brides, Kiss, Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, AC/DC, something!

Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:21 am

"Most everything. 'Cept banjo. That just annoys me. Probably heard to much of it as a kid!" He laughed. "Lotsa old rock. That's what I listen to most. AC/DC one of my favorites."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:26 am

Scarlet
I threw my arm up in victory. "YES! FINALLY! SOMEONE AS INSANE AS ME!" I screamed and laughed. "Last kid I met hated AC/DC! I was mortified!" I shook my head in shame. "Have you ever heard of Black Veil Brides?" I asked him. They were like crack to me.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:38 am

Henry though for a moment. "Yeah. Can't say I've listened to much of their stuff, but yeah, I have." He grinned and ate a few more strawberries. "So how are those two psychos you call cabin leaders?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:44 am

Scarlet
I laughed. "It's AWESOME!" I loved the cabin leaders. "So any other bands you like?" I asked. I was obsessive over music. If it weren't for how rebellious I was and the trouble I got in you would think I were an Apollo kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Strawberry Field   In The Strawberry Field I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Strawberry Field
Page 1 of 1