Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Random Field Somewhere (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

A Random Field Somewhere (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A Random Field Somewhere (Private)   A Random Field Somewhere (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:27 pm

A Random Field Somewhere (Private) Louaweesome
-----
"It's Friday, Friday"
-----
Alouette walked out into the field. The huntresses were settling down in the nearby forest, so Lou just wanted to take a walk. It was a beautiful day, with the melodic sound of chirping birds, and the bright sunlight. She smiled, and sat down in the grass. She looked up to the sky above, to see a hawk soaring in circles. Everything was so pretty . . .
She checked her watch. It must have been around noon. Alouette was thinking about her family. The satyr said she was a half-blood, but she had 2 completely mortal parents. She shook her head. It didn't make sense.
-----
"Gotta get down on Friday!"
-----
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field Somewhere (Private)   A Random Field Somewhere (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:34 pm

A Random Field Somewhere (Private) Thane
"Lying shows you care..."
----------
Thane smiled to himself as he found himself in the random field in the middle of nowhere. After parting ways with Mason, instead of following him back to camp, Thane decided to explore a bit more of America. It wasn't as if anyone was going to notice if he went missing, and it was pretty unlikely monsters were going to attack him. He climbed over a fence, finding himself in yet another field. Except this field had a person in it. Being the sociable person he sometimes decided to be, Thane walked over to her.
"Why, hello there Miss. Might I ask what your name is?"
----------
"Well, it's obvious I don't care."

Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field Somewhere (Private)   A Random Field Somewhere (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:41 pm

-----
"It's Friday, Friday"
-----
She stopped her train of thought when she realized someone else was here. She expected it to be another huntress, but it was some random boy. Who was he? Oh, well! It's good to make friends, even if they're . . . boys. Lou smiled, and turned to the other person's direction, "Hello! My name is Alouette. It's a fantastic name. But lotsa peoples call me Ally! Or Lou. Call me . . . call me whatever you want! My mom- or stepmother . . . I don't know who my real parent - nevermind . . . Anyway, she said it means 'Lark' or somethin' in French!" She felt a pang of sadness, remembering her now dead mother. But now she had the huntresses ; they were her new family!
-----
-----
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field Somewhere (Private)   A Random Field Somewhere (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:52 pm

A Random Field Somewhere (Private) Thane
"Lying shows you care..."
----------
"Well, I'm Thane, but you can call me whatever you wish." He grinned, looking around the field again. No landmarks. No way to know how to get back to Camp. At least he had a good memory, and could re-trace his steps. "I've never had a dad... My mom didn't date, and my real father couldn't be bothered with me." He said, grimly, continuing the topic of parents.
----------
"Well, it's obvious I don't care."

Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field Somewhere (Private)   A Random Field Somewhere (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:57 pm

-----
"It's Friday, Friday"
-----
"Hi, Thane!" Lou cocked her head. What parent couldn't would be too busy to care for their child? "Oh! Why's that?" She asked, sympathetically. Alouette wished she had a parent, right now, even if they were ignorant. But now they were in Hades. At least they cared about her! Alouette smiled, remembering her happy family.
-----
-----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field Somewhere (Private)   A Random Field Somewhere (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Random Field Somewhere (Private)
Page 1 of 1