Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip Empty
PostSubject: Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip   Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:57 am

Alex Daughter of Hades
Kadence Daughter of Hecate
Nick Son of Zeus.
Olivia Brown Satyr

I stood behind The other two loners of the School. Nick, who all the boys hated but the girls had crushes on him. I also stood behind Kadence some weird girl. Cecilia Stood at the front, Her Beautiful blonde hair whipping through the wind, like snakes. "Now this is the scene of Perseus slaying Medusa the Gorgon" The instructor explained I decided to check out the ancient pots. I looked at a engraved carving of the 3 Gods, Zeus,Poseidon & Hades. "SO you leave the group, Hm?" hissed a voice. I turned to see Cecilia standing opposite me, smirking like an evil woman. "You thought you could hide, From me Halfblood!" she snapped. She then let out a horrendous laugh. Her legs starting twisting,twisting fast and melting together. Her beautiful face turned light green and her hair turned to Dark Purple. Her nails turning into Claw like, Her lower body was now a Serpent tail. Who is this thing? I thought. "YOu are defencelessssss" She hissed "For I am Laima, The beautiful Serpent Queen!" she shouted. "Beautiful?" I muttered. Her body kept turning. She then lept at me, scratching my lip and chin making me bleed. She pushed me to the ground. I thought Laima? the beautiful Queen who had an affair with Zeus, had kids then punished by Hera turning her into a Snake Woman, she then ate her kids. She then shook her rattle and lept at me. I tumbled to the floor when suddenly a noise errupted from behind me. I heard low growling and Laima slid back growling. I turned around to see an undead Panther with wings ready to attack Laima. It lunged at her and started shredding her skin into pieces. I bit right where her heart was and shook her body hard. She then turned to Dust. The Panther sank into the ground. My heart was pounding.

I looked harmlessly at Nick I mouthed Where is Alex?. He shrugged. I ran towards the pottery area. I saw Alex on the floor with her lip bleeding. Nick ran over "Get Olivia, Now!" I said. He ran getting Olivia. Olivia tried to walk normally. Alex passed out.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip   Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:01 am

OOC: I was gonna ask if I could be the Satyr at that school, but you have that filled out :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip   Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:16 am

OOC: Yh you can be Olivia if you want. Olivia can imitate and understand voices like Cyclops except shes a Satyr. XD
Olivia, Brown Satyr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip   Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:35 am

I had to carry Alex to the Car. We ran because our instructor was a Lycan and was most likely going to kill us. "Get the Car started!" She screeched. I opened the Door and dropped Alex on the back Seat. Kadence took the shotgun seat. I put the Key in and closed my door. I could see The Instructor in Lycan Form. I started the Car and Drove full speed. I did a sharp left as I turned into the Lane where Camp Half Blood was. I stopped there as I quickly got out and carried Alex. Kadence Ran with me. The Lycan was where the car was. I ran, The Lycan trailed behind, catching up. I Jumped through the Barrier as the Lycan Lunged. It hit the barrier but did'nt come through. I dropped her down. "Take her to the Infirmary and Let Chiron know we are here" I said. I pulled out my rope from my bag. Dad had given it to me for my B'day. It can Shock anything just by wrapping around something. I flung it around The Lycan and IT disentergrated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip   Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria State B School - Greek Museum Field Trip
Page 1 of 1