Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Victoria's Characters.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fenrir

Victoria Fenrir

Victoria's Characters. Empty
PostSubject: Victoria's Characters.   Victoria's Characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Victoria's Characters. HannahHavoc2-1
VICTORIA ROSALINE FENRIR
Spoiler:

Victoria's Characters. 20090306_JunJiHyun_4
YUMI CHI FUYOKO
Spoiler:

Last edited by Victoria Fenrir on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's Characters.   Victoria's Characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Welcome to the site. I'm Bean. I love your character. Sorry, Selene is a titan. You have to have certain requirements for a child of her. Fantastic character though. I'm no admin, but just change the parentage, and you'll get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fenrir

Victoria Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's Characters.   Victoria's Characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:21 pm

No, no its. Fine I hadn't noticed that Selene was a Titan until it was too late. I have fixed her "Mother" to become Demeter. Thank you for letting me know this, Bean. ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's Characters.   Victoria's Characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:35 pm

welcome. My pleasure to help. Let's rp when she gets accepted
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's Characters.   Victoria's Characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Holy great first character, Batman! She's Accepted! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood.
However, I do spot a few places where you refer to her mother as both Selene and Hestia. I know those were just small mistakes of past parent info, but I do suggest you go through and make them all say Demeter for organization's sake. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's Characters.   Victoria's Characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Can I just say that this character is amazing? I read her form and I was like oh my this is so good.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fenrir

Victoria Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's Characters.   Victoria's Characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 pm

YUMI CHI FUYOKO
Has been Created.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's Characters.   Victoria's Characters. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:55 am

I see a very amazing character here- I saw her as a ninja once. The originality of the directions thing and the healing power really took my interest, well done! Although, I might have to ask you of some tweaks on the history and others section. I really don't think the gods are allowed to mingle or communicate in any way to their children. I think he could be just guided to New York or something. And I think being "Thought as a girl who would replace Thanatos in another lifetime." would be too much. Just think. But amazing character!
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fenrir

Victoria Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's Characters.   Victoria's Characters. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Ah, sorry. ^_^ I fixed it up slightly. Also, you may know the Actress, that's why. She played as Saya in the live action Movie of Blood: The Last Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's Characters.   Victoria's Characters. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria's Characters.
Page 1 of 1