Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} Empty
PostSubject: Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}   Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Helen

I stepped out of the airport. I shifted my bag and hailed a cab. "Nearest hotel." I said. I picked at my camp necklace. Silent tears traced down my face.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fenrir

Victoria Fenrir

Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}   Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:38 pm

"It's nice for once, being able to just wander, right, Emmett?" A white haired teenager, also known as a Demi-Goddess, smiled up to her younger, adoptive brother. The two of them were currently wandering around Louisiana. Lily and Charles had paid a trip for the two of them to get some time together, seeing as the siblings were never close as they once were until now. Emmett grinned down at Victoria. " Very much, sister." The two Fenrir children were currently walking up towards the Hotel they would be staying at for a few more days, before Victoria returned to Long Island, and Emmett to South Carolina.
Back to top Go down
chaostheinsane

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}   Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:46 pm

I was on my way to the hotel and being the blind person I am, I walk into the street in front of your cab. The driver hits me and stops the car. Slowly I stand using the cane as a substitute for a leg. Knowing i have no ambrosia nearby I ask the cab driver "since you hit me you should be the one to drive me to the hospital." As I get in the cab next to you my necklace falls off and it looks a lot like the one your wearing.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}   Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Helen

I picked up the necklace that hit my leg. Looking up i noticed a boy Blind by the looks of it next to me. "Im sorry," I said sweetly. "your necklace fall off." i noticed on of the designs was the same as mine. "cabin 6" i whispered to him
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fenrir

Victoria Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}   Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 pm

"E - Emmett.." She began to stutter, noticing that someone had gotten hurt. Well, not hurt, but got hit by a taxi. The younger, but yet taller Fenrir child noticed the look on his sister's face. Now, Emmett was aware of her true self, and knew about what she was capable of doing. Smiling, Emmett gave Victoria the face that told her to just go on. Go be that woman who can naturally heal everyone she meets.

Smiling brightly, she ran off towards the taxi. Which, the driver hadn't moved from that spot, probably still in shock of what happened. Knocking on the door, or at least the window. She waited for at least one of those in the back to roll it down.
Back to top Go down
chaostheinsane

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}   Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:20 pm

"oh, thank you." I grab the necklace back from you and slip it back on. I whisper back to you. "Cabin 20. Do you have any ambrosia?" I open the door for the girl. "yes."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}   Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Damon was walking around near the airport. "Good to be home." Damon whispered to himself. He hadn't been back since that hurricane and it all still felt so, nostalgic. He noticed that something was going on at the Taxi zone and walked over to take a look.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fenrir

Victoria Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}   Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Victoria noticed something that one of them had been holding. It was a necklace that looked oddly familiar, back in Long Island. That's right, certain campers were wearing those to show which Cabin they lived in. "I - I'm Victoria Fenrir.. Cabin Four. I can heal you, only if you'll allow me." She stuttered, surprised to find another Demi-God here, not many could be easily found around this area at one time.
Back to top Go down
chaostheinsane

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}   Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:09 pm

I look at the girl and whisper so only us three demigods can here
" I'm a son of Erebus, they haven't gotten to my cabin yet. You can heal my leg but we should go somewhere more private."

Occ: sorry for taking so long i got banned and i don't know why i was not informed of the reasons why.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}   Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:14 am

Helen

I cursed slightly. "Helen Cabin 6. How many of us exactly are here?" I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}   Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Louisiana Shinanagins {P-R-I-V-A-T-E 2 chaostheinsane & Dave & Victoria Fenrir}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: