Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Strawberry Sunshine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Strawberry Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Strawberry Sunshine   Strawberry Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Just getting up from bed, Ivy headed straight towards the bathroom, to brush his teeth. At first he was going to go to the Mess hall for breakfast, but then he checked the cabin clock, and it read about six in the morning....Hmmmm, well, I did just brush my teeth and am now completley away, so yea, I'll stay awake and go out to the strawberry fields for a while, until breakfast starts. Ivy thought to himself.

Ivy swiftly headed towards the door, already dressed, normally he would have waken someone else up, but...hey, even Ivy needed some alone time himself. It took him about two minuets to reach the fields. This was one of his favorite places in camp, he could just relax here, where almost no one would disturb him......usually.

He headed out to his secret part of the field, where he personally thought the best of the strawberries grew. Ivy, still a long time from being done, pondered on the idea what he would once he was done.

Ah, I know, I'll save them for lunch, and use them as a desert, maybe on some icecream...... Muttered Ivy.

Finally, the son of Dionysus was getting close to coming to a conclusion, then he heard a noise, something was rustling close by.....At first he thought it was a monster, but he scolded himself, monsters are only in the woods. Ivy walked around randomly, looking for culprit, just wait until he found that camper... Ivy had wanted some alone time. And when he was annoyed he tended to end up acting like his dad, even though that was his least favorite way to be.
Back to top Go down

Strawberry Sunshine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: