Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Strawberry Fields

Go down 
+2
hunter11
percybethrocks!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:52 pm

I'm sitting here, without a care in the world that I'm by myself, listening to music without earphones in. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:14 pm

i run back tmy cabin and grab a basket. i run back and start gathering many grapes to have my friends taste
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:21 pm

"spade? SPADE?"i yell trying to find spade, my hell hound that morphs into a beagle, then i hear a rustle. i draw my sword. then spades jumps on me.i pet him,"spade no attacking."i say strictly"lets go play fetch."he barked happily as if he understood me.

i throw the shield toward the forest and run deeper in the strawberry fields. i see a girl picking grapes.i walk over," hi i'm brad."

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 pm

I lean back onto the tree and dozily fall asleep. I begin snoring loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:09 pm

i see a boy start walking toward me as he says "hello. i'm brad." i giggle and blush. "Oh! um.hello" i say shyly. "im annabeth. annabeth chase. ya know what?! you look a lot like my friend percy. wow. just like him. i thought you were for a second. but dont get any ideas!" i say jokingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:26 pm

"acualey i'm a son of Poseidon twin of Julia."i say. "Can have a grape?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:30 pm

" did hear Juila was here?" i ask looking for her " hey Annabeth." i say " who's the cutie?' i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:03 pm

"well then hello brad, son of podiedon. of course you can have a grape." i hand him a grape. "and that is brad." i say in a dreamy voice "and no julia isn't here. but i wish she was. she is so kewl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:04 pm

i see a few people in the midst of the grapes and then hear my name. "hey guys!" i say. "im right here! wazzup?! hey brad" i give him a hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:09 pm

"hey julia. we were just talking about you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:15 pm

"Bye Julia,bye other girls. Julia if spade gets out go get him for me if anyone looking for me i'll be under water trying to sort out what just happend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:16 pm

i blush. then whisper to hunter "i think he is uncomfortable with our taste in cuties"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:19 pm

i just giggle. " boys are always uncofrteale aboute expet the aphrotie boys." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:24 pm

"oh i know. they are so ignorant though"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:31 pm

" that can be the case that and complete idiots." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:27 pm

"so true. so true. im gonna go find brad. wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 am

" no thanks but mabe i can cach you later." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm

"ok later!" i say as i wave and astart walking away
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:06 pm

i smile while i whent to go find my friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:12 pm

i wander were those awesome grapes
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 pm

i walked around with Jake at my side. a tree nymph was complaining that we need more forces to help the rainfoest. " ok Elm i'll get right on it." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:10 am

I walk around hoping to find my sister. She wasn't a daughter of Apollo, but a rare daughter of Artemis. Making us somehow weirdly related. My name is Teagan, son of Apollo. I stepped around the plants. It was dark 2:09 am. I wasn't fully awake. A little drowsy. I walked back to my cabin, to get some rest after popping a warm strawberry in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 pm

OOC: Who's posting 1st?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:07 pm

I walked down a path, looking at the Strawberry blooms. I kneeled down, and stared at them.

OOC: Me
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:08 pm

I walk in, but skidded to a hault when I found a girl, "Who are you?" I asked, positive I haven't seen her before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strawberry Fields
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next