Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

~The perfect strawberry~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

~The perfect strawberry~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:09 pm

"Time..."

The day was warm and quiet. And as Kayden walked through the fields of strawberries he hummed to himself gently. His blindfold was still drawn about his eyes. But he seemed to be making his way along through the field just fine.

As he did he ran a hand through his mid-back length platinum blonde hair, it was a bit of a mess right now but it always seemed like that. His fingers brushed along a strawberry and he plucked it up popping it into his mouth and smiling happily. THat was ony thing about the camp he surely enjoyed. Strawberries were his favorite fruit in the whole world.

He smiled gently and stretched a bit as he adjusted his shirt gently as the sounds around him echoed.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Jena ran into the strawberry fields almost in tears. She promised herself she wouldn't cry but oh well. Jena's hair was near her shoulders and somewhat messy. She wore a tank top and a pair of shorts. Jena's eyes had lost all sheen they had posseded due to recent events. She looked at a boy that was in the fields as well. "Oh hi." she said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:09 pm

I was picking strawberries for Mess Hall. Chiron just always picks me, I thought. I had a basket about full, I noticed. But just a few more. It's really nice and peaceful out here, I noticed. I felt the presence of someone running through the fields. Maybe it was a Hermes child, just doing they're daily jogging, I thought. A few seconds later I had the basket to it's fullest. I smiled, picked the basket up, and walked out of the strawberries. But something had stopped me when I about ran into someone. "Sorry!" I said as tumbling back and dropping the basket of strawberries.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:26 pm

"Time..."

Kayden hummed a little bit and when someone adressed him nearby he turned his head in the direction of the voice, he wasn't able to see them but he at least understood the sadness in their voice. He opened his mouth to answer her but it was at that second someone ran into him knocking him to the ground.

He heard the strawberries flying through the air and quickly used his abilities to slow time around them. He grumbled gently and said, "Best catch them before they hit the ground." He said, making a reference the the slowly falling strawberries.

He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head, "..." he didn't say much else beyond that. He wasn't too good around people at this point.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Jena smiled a little bit when Devin fell on the boy. "Way to go Devin." she said coming out of the shadows. Jena ssat back down a foot or so away from the boy. "Jena Drew, daughter of Aphrodite." she said smiling. Jena still was sad but smiling was fun.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:38 pm

"Sorry, didn't think so many people were out here in the strawberry field. Hardly anyone is." I said slowly getting back up. I looked down at the strawberries and cursed silently to myself. I looked over at Jena. "Hey Jena.." I quietly said. I quickly remembered there was another person here. "Oh sorry to be rude. I'm Devin Millsvil, son of Hermes. Sorry about that. Didn't watch were I was going." I said rubbing the back of my head. I bent down and grabbed the basket, then turned around to face the field once more. "So, what are you guys doing out here?" I asked ending the silence.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:48 pm

"Time..."

Kayden let the two converse for a moment and then let the strawberries fall to the ground. He rubbed his head a little bit and then said, "K...Kayden waveharp. Son of...someone..." he continually felt awkward not knowing who he was a son of at this point. He shrugged gently and then adjusted his blindfold again.

He shrugged a bit and said, "Walking..."And that was really all he had been doing. Walking and eating the occasional strawberry. He noticed the two knew eachother and felt rather awkward being between them and not knowing either.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Jena smiled. "That's fine I'm sure your god parent will claim you soon." she said. Jena sighed and thought about how to answer Devin's question. "Thinking and walking." she muttered remebering her heartbreak.
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Little flowers~
Grow, grow
Let it rain-
Let it shine-
Either way,
Grow, grow
Little flowers~

In the furthermost patch of strawberries stood a girl, who was wearing a dark blue dress and black, flat shoes. Her hair was pinned up as usual in its side braids. She was singing, her crystal clear, albeit accented, voice echoing out among the field. She almost always spent her time here, in the strawberry fields, singing the day away while the helped tend to the delicate strawberries. Ever since she had come to camp and had been singing, it seemed as if the strawberries had been growing faster than they usually did.

Suddenly, she stopped singing as she spotted a group of people talking to each other. However, what really caught her attention was a boy wearing a blindfold. So, catch by curiosity, she stopped what she was doing and skipped on over.

"Hi~! What's your name?" She said, gently poking him in the shoulder. However, her German accent made it sound like, "Hi~! Vat's your nem?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 pm

I listened very closely as the teenage boy told who he was. "Yeah, when your mainly here, your parent picks you very fast." I said as remembering when I first came here. I watched as another person joined the group. "Well, it was a great pleasure to meet you Kayden Waveharp." I said with a smile. I still wasn't facing the group, still picking strawberries. I listened very closely as everyone talked to one another. I listened the girl who had a German accent, and Kayden as he stood and listen the same as I. I listened to Jena who had a little bit of sniffing and stuffing in her nose between her talks. I raised an eyebrow, and turned around. I looked at Jena who was staring at the ground, "You alright?" I turned back around and started to pick strawberries once again regretting that I asked the question.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:13 pm

"Time..."

Kayden smiled gently and nodded, "I...I am sure they will. Though Im still not quite sure...what that will do." He shrugged gently and rather helplessly as all of them conversed.

He offered a nod of thanks to Devin as well and when he was poked he turned his head and adjusted his blindfold as he said, "Erm...hello. I am Kayden Waveharp." he stated gently. Her accent was rather thick, and a bit hard to understand. Kayden himself had a bit of an accent, kind of like australian mixed with british. But he often masked it by talking like an american.

He rubbed his head a little bit. More and more nervous as more people seemed to show up. He wasn't used to being around so many of them.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Nin64

Nin64

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:27 pm

"Aw, you're so cute~!" Tatu exclaimed. She had to resist hugging him. She found his tentativeness oddly adorable. Turning to acknowledge the others, she said, "Hello, everyone! I don't know if you know me, but I'm Tatu! That's pronounced like tattoo, okay, but it's cool to call me whatever you want!" She smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:48 pm

I looked over at the girl whose name is Tatu. "Well, pleasure to meet you Tatu." I said holding my hand out to her. "My name is however Devin Millsvil, son of Hermes." I said with a smile on my face. I was happy when she took my hand, then I turned back around and started to once again pick at the ripe strawberries. I felt the presence of more people. Too many people, I thought. I wasn't use to a lot of people around me except for the other four. So what I did, was just be quiet and listened closely to the other's talk to each one of another.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 am

Jena looked at Devin and shrugged. She was kinda depressed right now and didn't want to talk to all of these people right now. Not now. "Sorry guys but I have to go. See you round." Jena said waving.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:59 am

"Time..."

Kayden could only blush at the girls comment about him being cute. He rubbed his head a little bit and turned to fiddling with his flower bracelet quietly, "Nice to...meet you. Tat...u?" He pronounced it a bit awkwardly. His own accent feeling a bit odd at speaking it.

Kayden waved at the girl and said, "Nice...meeting you." he heard her run off and then turned in the general direction of the other two, "So...erm...what now?" he asked sheepishly.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Aww!! I dont want you to leave buddy!

I felt Jena's eyes on me and she said something I could hardly hear. I listened as she said her goodbye to us and left the strawberry field. "So, what are you doing out here Tatu?" I asked as picking a big ripe strawberry. I heard Kayden's question and just shrugged. "I don't know. After this, I'm taking a job around the camp. And then take a swim to the lake. You guys want to join?" I asked as picking up my basket of strawberries.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 pm

~The perfect strawberry~ KWChronoscopy
Ω~~Kâ¥déñ~~~{[C.]}~~Wâvéhârφ~~Ω

Kayden chuckled and rubbed his head a little bit as he said, "That sounds interesting...but I think I'll pass for now. Im tired...I need some sleep." he waved at them and said, "I am off as well." he then walked off to the side. He had a mysterious air to him.

As he walked away his mind swirled through the people he'd just met.

Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:35 pm

I watched as yet another person left. I looked at Tatu and smiled at her. "Well, I'm done picking strawberries." I said with a smile. I took off my shirt, getting ready for the jog. I held the basket on my head and slowly walked towards the camp giving this to the Mess Hall. "It was a pleasure to meet you Tatu!" I yelled still walking to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The perfect strawberry~   ~The perfect strawberry~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The perfect strawberry~
Page 1 of 1