Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Perfect. Just Perfect. [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Perfect. Just Perfect. [private] Empty
PostSubject: Perfect. Just Perfect. [private]   Perfect. Just Perfect. [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Perfect. Just Perfect. [private] Avan-jogia-02
collin anya ringlet * dionysus * sixteen

Collin grinned and fished his comb out of his pocket. He began to comb his hair for the tenth time now, waiting patiently for his co-cabin leader, Zinah. She was his date for today, and he was very excited. So excited, since he was new to this. He was just hoping that she'll not wear super high heels, else he'll be a little embarrassed of his height. But no worries. He knew Dionysus would help out somehow.

He put his comb back and next, fished out the little mirror. He'd bought new--a blue mirror, with grape design on it. Just perfect. He looked in it, and saw that his hair was perfect. He put it back, contented, and began patiently waiting for Zinah. He hope he'll not trip as she dance her. Daryl had been kind enough to teach him how to slow dance. It had turned nightmarish. With a lot of cursing and complaints from the daughter of Aphrodite, he learned... hopefully.

Collin glanced at his watch, and smiled. Any time now, Zinah would come. He tapped his feet to the rhythm of the slow music, to the thrum of the violin. He took a deep breath and gazed up in the night. "Perfect. Just perfect."

Last edited by FudgeeBear on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Perfect. Just Perfect. [private]   Perfect. Just Perfect. [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:11 am

Perfect. Just Perfect. [private] Tumblr_m6ph8blXOR1rra1m2o9_r2_250
Z I N A H / G R A C E /
B A Y E R // T E R P S I C H O R E

Zinah Grace Bayer was wearing a festive dress, that she had bought at the mall last weekend. With her jewelry and accesories she had tried to be sure she was wearing a little bit of red, green, and purple, which she though she had done successfully. Her heels were three to four inches, she couldn't remember exactly.

Zinah Bayer had done her hair in a festive updo, sort of hairstyle. She hoped Collin would like it, she didn't want to seem like she was trying, but then again, it was a dance afterall. She walked out of her cabin and went to find Collin. She smiled when she found him, saying, "Hello, Collin. You look dashing this evening."

Zinah then apologized that she was a few minutes late. She had wanted to make sure everything was perfect for the dance. She looked down at the ground, where a light snow had fallen earlier that day. Finally, she said, "Well, maybe we should get to that dance."

outfit:
hair:

Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Perfect. Just Perfect. [private]   Perfect. Just Perfect. [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Perfect. Just Perfect. [private] Avan-jogia-02
collin anya ringlet * dionysus * sixteen

Collin saw Zinah coming, and he had to pretend that he didn't notice. But he couldn't delay it any longer. He looked up, and exhaled in relief as he and Zinah were just almost the same height. One problem solved.

"Hey," he greeted. He thought he should probably go formal in his speech, but... oh well. "You look beautiful, as well." So much beautiful, he wanted to say, but he didn't want to sound cheesy, and all that. Daryl had reminded of that. He shook his head when the girl apologized. Honestly, he needed a little breathing room.

He offered his hand, like a proper gentleman. He wondered if he had to just take her hand... gods, Collin was such a noob to this. "Let's get to the dance," he agreed, smiling slightly. He hoped he wasn't looking like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Perfect. Just Perfect. [private]   Perfect. Just Perfect. [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Perfect. Just Perfect. [private] Tumblr_m6ph8blXOR1rra1m2o9_r2_250
Z I N A H / G R A C E /
B A Y E R // T E R P S I C H O R E

Zinah Grace Bayer blushed at the compliment. When Collin offered his hand, she laced her fingers through his own. They started walking off towards the dance hall. Zinah stared around in awe, "It's become even more beautiful since we set it up ..."

Zinah Bayer almost dragged Collin onto the dance floor. She placed her hand on his shoulder and started dancing. She wasn't quite sure if he could dance or not, but she had been waiting for a dance for quite awhile. Zinah smiled at Collin as they danced.

outfit:
hair:

Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Perfect. Just Perfect. [private]   Perfect. Just Perfect. [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:45 am

Collin nodded, knowing and up-to-the-beat. He knew that Zinah's cabin had worked hard for this dance, and the decorations and the music. Oh gods, all of them worked hard for this dance. He glanced at the other demigods, fondly dancing, and was happy to see that.

Collin let the enthusiastic girl drag him to dance. Violin music was up, and that was the best for Collin. He put his hand onto her waist, and he held her hand onto the other. They started dancing after a while, and it was fun. He grinned, obvious that he was enjoying.

He decided to take up a conversation. "Er, Zinah. I was just wondering if..." Collin trailed off, not knowing how to continue. He just shook his head. "Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect. Just Perfect. [private]   Perfect. Just Perfect. [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect. Just Perfect. [private]
Page 1 of 1