Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Perfect Spot [M O O N]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

The Perfect Spot [M O O N] Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:13 pm

The Perfect Spot [M O O N] Archer12
*[A R C H E R C A M P B E L L]*
*[1 7]*
*[S O N O F N E M E S I S]*

Spoiler:

I walked into the forest with Ashleigh, wearing just my normal clothes. I also brought my bow and arrows, just in case. They were slung behind my back comfotably, and we finally got to the spot. It was a huge tree stump that had been cut a bit to high, so you could actually be a few yards off the ground. I smiled lopsidedly at Ashleigh, and climed on the stump. I offered my hand to help her climb up. "Don't be afraid, this is big enogh for the two of us, and you really have to see the view!" I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:20 am

The Perfect Spot [M O O N] Girlwithcamera
ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Daughter of Alcmene

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground.
I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say...

Ashleigh looked up at his hand and stared at it for a moment. Then she slowly reached for it and got up. Ashleigh looked out to see the most beautiful sight she ever saw. There was a valley, covered in a thick blanket of mist. The sun was setting,making a variety of colors reflect all over."Archer! " she said gasping."It's beautiful." she said, taking in a deep breath. This place was amazing.
That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:58 pm

I smiled, and looked out at the sky. "I'm rally glad you like it. A girl like you deserves to see something like this," I say. I kept looking fondly at the sky, taking quick glances at Ashleigh every now and then. I really hoped this would patch up the distrust between us. If not, I would never stop untill it was.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:07 am

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled softly. She gripped her camera tighter and took some pictures. They turned out just like the scene that lay before them. "Archer, how did you find this place?" Ashleigh asked, taking more pictures. She was beginning to trust him, but was still cautious.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:26 am

"I needed some alone time one day, and I was tired of all the ugly in the world. I though being closer to the sky would at least take away some of it. But, it did more. Stuff like this... if everyone could see this, there would be less ugly in the world. But, I don't want very many people to find this place. Because, this is my place, and people need to find their own place. You know what I mean?" I say. I hoped I didn't sound shallow. I looked at the scene before me again. It was great. But now, I had someone else to share it with.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:02 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled and nodded. She sat down on the stump that they were standing on. She pulled her legs close to her stomach and laid her chin on her knees. "Yeah... I understand." she said softly. Ashleigh was caught up in all of this really. The view... and Archer. She didn't know it, but she was forming a crush on him. "Archer? Can I ask you something?" she asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:58 pm

I looked at her, and smiled. I sat down on the stump, letting my legs hang down over the stump, into the air. "Yeah, absolutly. You can ask me anything," I said. And I meant it. When someone asked if they could ask me something, I never turn them down. They might have something really important to ask like, "Hey, you want a million dollars? Cause I got some!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:06 pm

[b[]ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY[/b]
Ashleigh smiled, she liked his answer."Why, of all the people to sit by, did you sit be me?" she asked. Ashleigh fiddled with the pleats of her dress and let her legs hang over the side. She looked up and saw the stars come out. Soon Ashleigh was looking at a sky filled with little diamond-like stars.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 pm

I wasn't ready for a question like that. I didn't have an immeadate answer either. Hm, it was something to think about. "You looked like you needed someone. Someone not just to talk to, but also someone just to hang out with," I said. It was weak, but it expressed enough.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:14 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh nodded slowly. Funny how Archer was so right. She did need someone to talk to, to be her friend. Ashleigh tried not to show any emotion, but her face softened. She fingered her dress some more, not saying a word. Ashleigh wondered how Archer could tell all of that, just by looking at her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:19 pm

I chuckled a bit, looking how the time flew. But I wasn't quite done here yet. "Now I have a question for you. Why have you put up with me for so long now?" I asked. Most people got bored, even though I'm nice. I never really had much to talk about. I brushed back my hair with my hand, and let out a breath. This place was wonderful. And the situation even better.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:21 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled, thinking of an answer."Because..." she said looking up at him."You look like you need a friend." Ashleigh said softly. They both had that much in common, besides being a demigod. Some people had the way with people, and Ashleigh was not one of them.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:55 pm

I laughed. It was true though. I didn't have many friends, even though you'd think I would. "Thanks," I say softly. "And also, if I may ask, why don't you trust me? Well, beside the obviousness that I'm a son of Nemesis."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:44 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh sighed and her gaze flew to the ground, again. She didn't know how to answer , without sounding terrible."I have trust issues. I don't want to get hurt..." She said looking down. Ashleigh looked out at the scene again, and the sky. " Looking out here, I don't know if I should trust you or not." she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:37 pm

I nodded slowly. I understood. I couldn't trust my brother, but still, I thought it was up to me to try to change him. When I found out that I couldn't, that is was no use, I got a terrible punishment. Who knew thata drunk man could have such good aim? "I used to have trust issues too. But, when you do, you shut people out. You can't enjoy life fully. So, I let more people and things in. Even though you get hurt occasionaly, you still have a heck of a story to tell," I say.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:42 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh scowled, taking that personally. "I do not shut people out!" she said sternly. Ashleigh frowned and helped herself off the stump they were on."I'm perfectly fine!" she said, increasing the volume in her voice."And I thought I loved you..." Ashleigh mumbled to herself, storming off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:48 pm

I jumped off the stump, and ran after Ashleigh. "Look! I didn't mean it like that! Really, I didn't!" I yelled after her. But, of course, when I did stuff like that, my head injury get sthe best of me. I start panting severly, and I fall on my knees. "Must... catch... breath..." I mumble. I hated my brother. He shot me in the head, and now I get weak. I roll on my back as I feel my pulse slowing. I knew I wasn't dying. It was just the trauma. The terrible, despicale trauma. I hated when people saw me get weak like this. It made them underestimate me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:57 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh turned her head and saw Archer on the ground, almost passed out. She narrowed her eyes and walked over to him. To her, it looked like he was dying... and she couldn't let him die. Ashleigh knelt down beside him, unsure of what to do. CPR? Sure... CPR... whatever that was. She had heard little of it, but knew you had to get the person breathing again. Ashleigh looked at Archer's face and felt a deep longing to do something. She lowered her head, and gave him one breath, then the breath took a different turn. Ashleigh didn't know it, but she was kissing him. Oops.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 pm

I had passed out. That was normal. I do that a lot. But, then I wake up, and what is Ashliegh doing? Kissing me? Didn't seem like it. Wait... CPR? Yes, because she was breathing. I wanted to laugh. But, then that would make her angry. I had a better idea. I closed my mouth, and actually kissed her. I knew is was risky, but hey, what else was I supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:08 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh just then realized he was kissing her back. Wait what?! She instantly back up, as if she had no idea what just happened. Ashleigh grabbed a strand of loose hair and played with it. In her mind she was saying, "What did I do? What did I do?!". She stood up and leaned against a tree, and continued playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 pm

I propped myself up on my elbows, and smiled. Inspite of myself, I also chuckled a bit. "So? Seems like you care a lot about a guy you hate," I said. I just sat there, looking at her. She was probably very confused. "I got shot in the head by my brother," I say bluntly. "So, my downside was, that every now and then, I get weak. Usually when I do a lot of physical stuff, like running and climbing."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:21 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh sighed and sunk down to her knees. He was right, again. That was about the tenth time since they had met."Apparently I do." she said, dead serious. Ashleigh couldn't believe she was just yelling at Archer, now she was back in love with him. They would have an interesting relationship.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:35 pm

I got up, and walked over to her. I sat down next to her, and looked at her face. I smield. "Ashleigh. Look me in the eyes, and tell me to my face that you don't love me," I said. I was dead serious, and I needed the answer. Even though, I know she does. I just needed to hear it from her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:38 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh did as she was told. She looked him in the eyes, but couldn't talk. Her words seemed to float away before she could speak. "I can't." she said, looking down at her dress, which now wasn't in the best condition. Then again, Ashleigh didn't care. She sighed, the 11th time Archer was right. Yes, she would keep counting.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:45 pm

I thought for a moment. "If I closed my eyes, would it be easier?" I asked her. "And if it makes you feel any better... I love you too." Man. That was actually easier than I thought. It just... came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Spot [M O O N]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next