Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So apparently this is our spot now (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

So apparently this is our spot now (closed) Empty
PostSubject: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Michael walked slowly down a dirt path leading to the Lake. He had slept quite well, very content with the events of the previous night, or rather really early that morning. He was already wearing his swimming trunks with with orange camp shirt, along with his belt which had his sword clipped onto it (obviously). He spread his towel out on the shore and laid down on it, gazing up at the clouds. The sky was considerably more white than blue, covered greatly in clouds, half covering the sun. He shivered a little as a gust of winter air hit him, and he sat up straight, wrapping his towel around himself. His eyes constantly scanned the area behind him, waiting for Osaki to show up.

Last edited by Prince Deity on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Osaki skips happily down the trail towards the lake, She sings quietly to herself and then stops once she see's Michael and smiles to herself. She walks out wearing a purple 1 piece swim suit, she walks towards him smiling. "Hey there handsome." She smiles, sits down next to him and kisses his cheek lightly. "How'd you sleep Michael?".
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:01 pm

"Pretty good, actually," he said, smiling at Osaki. He scooted up next to her and wrapped his towel around both of them. He put one arm around her back and pulled her close, kissing her on the cheek. "What about you? You seem rather happy today," he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Osaki smiles and leans into him, she looks up at him. "Every girl would be happy to have you as their boyfriend Michael." She smiles and looks up at the sky and then at him, she leans over slightly and rests her head on his shoulder. "Michael....do you mind if i ask you something?" She smiles shyly
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Michael's heart skipped a beat when Osaki called him her boyfriend. He knew that's what they were, but that was the first time he had heard it out loud. It felt good. He smiled and looked into Osaki's eyes. "You can ask me anything."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Osaki smiled and then looked down. "Please please dont tell any of the other aphrodite girls? i dont want them to try and steal you from me..." She looks up at him worried about what he will think of the request. She hopes he doesnt call her weird or think she is a freak.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Michael fell onto his back laughing. After a moment, he sat back up and composed himself, seeing that Osaki actually looked worried. He suddenly felt guilty for laughing, then took hold of her hands, looking into her eyes. "I won't," he said, "but even if I did, you wouldn't have to worry."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Osaki flushed deep red and looked down instantly regretting asking the question. She looked at him. "I just dont want any of the other girls to get jealous of me having such a handsome and kind boyfriend." Osaki smiled and leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips cupping his cheek in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Michael smiled at Osaki, brushing his hand through her hair. "Again, you have nothing to worry about," he said, still smiling. As he kissed her back, he pushed her onto the ground, falling on top of her without breaking the kiss. He blindly reached for his towel and grabbed it with one hand, flinging it over both of them to block the cold.

Last edited by Prince Deity on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Osaki blushed an even deeper color of red as she fell backwards and wrapped her arms around his neck, she shut her eyes and deepened the kiss slightly feeling the towel drop over them both and was glad they had fallen onto her towel so sand wouldnt get all over them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:57 pm

After breaking the kiss, Michael looked down at Osaki and grinned. Her face was as red as her hair now. He chuckled lightly then ran his fingers through her hair. "So," he said, still grinning at her, "shall we go swimming?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Osaki smiled and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and giggled."Hmm i dunno Michael." She smiles up at him. "Im pretty comfy here with you." She looks into his eyes and tilts her head to the side slightly and touches his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Michael climbed off of Osaki and laid down on her towel next to her, draping his own over them as a blanket. "Fair enough," he said, smiling at her. He let out a contented sigh and rolled over onto his back, looking up at the clouds. He raised an eyebrow as he saw a dark shape flicker in the sky, but decided to dismiss it after he looked for the shape again to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Osaki smiled and leaned against him, she rested her head on his chest and draped a leg over him and sighed happily. She looked at him and noticed the facial expression. "Michael is something wrong?" She sits up slightly and looks at him with a concerned expression.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:32 pm

"I dunno," Michael said quietly. Suddenly, his eyes widened and he wrapped his arms around Osaki, rolling them both sideways as a bolt of lightning struck directly where they were. He quickly stood up and drew his sword, looking at the sky as he saw the dark figure grow larger in the sky. Michael gulped nervously as he realized it wasn't growing, but rather coming closer. After a minute, he could make out the figure of a person with glowing red eyes, it's body sparking with electricity. "Anemos Thuella," he whispered as he turned his head toward Osaki. "Storm spirit."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Osaki screamed in pure terror and curled into a ball and then stood up as quickly staring at the figure. Osaki looked at Michael as he explained and started to slowly back away. "M-Michael im scared...isnt the camp supposed to keep these things away!?" Osaki reached for her dagger and then turns and runs towards the tree line, once she gets there she leaps up and grabs a bag she had hidden her first day here and pulls out a long bow and arrows, she quickly strung the bow and notched an arrow and took aim, she took a deep breath and then fired the arrow directly at the spirits chest.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:58 pm

The arrow struck the Anemos Thuella and it plummeted down to the ground, crashing onto the ground and sending sparks of lighting in all directions. While the spirit composed itself, Michael charged, running to it's side and slashing at it. His blade slashed through it's face, moving through it as if it were air, but the spirit recoiled nonetheless. The spirit rolled to the side, then bolted upward, literally, an arc of lighting outlining it's movements. Michael rolled to the side, just barely evading the bolt, then quickly stood back up, raising his sword to ready himself for another attack. The spirit turned around, bolting back downwards, it's eyes glowing bright red and glaring at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Osaki held down a squeal of delight as she saw the arrow hit the spirit, she watched michael charge and slash at the spirit, she then watched it fly upwards as she notched another arrow and took aim. "Michael! see if you can get it lower! i need a clear shot of its throat!." Osaki shot another arrow at the spirit and reached behind her and grabbed another arrow and notched it and took aim waiting.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Michael nodded to Osaki and then started to run in a zig-zag formation to force the Anemos Thuella to get closer. Suddenly, it bolted down and slammed straight into him, sending sparks of electricity through his body. As he stumbled backwards from the shock, he managed to slice at it again, causing the spirit to let out a high pitched scream and bolt off in the other direction, straight toward Osaki. Michael's eyes widened as he quickly forced himself to recompose himself and charge toward the Anemos Thuella.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Osaki screamed as the spirit slammed into Michael, Her eyes suddenly glazed over and turned a dark pink, she took aim and then fired. As the arrow flew it began to dip from the added weight to the arrowhead and it slammed into the spirit's head making it flip from its momentum, She quickly notched another arrow and fire, this time hitting it in the leg. She grumbled and ran towards the spirit throwing the bow away and drawing her knife, she leaped towards the spirit and slashed at its throat.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:30 pm

The Anemos Thuella screamed and thrashed about as it was hit with the two arrows. As Osaki ran toward the spirit, it's eyes flashed red and it quickly bolted to the side to avoid the dagger. A grin formed on its dark, cloudy face as it suddenly bolted toward her, but fell short of reaching her, screaming in pain before exploding into dust. When the dust cleared, Michael staggered through the dissipating cloud of dead monster, sword in hand. "Are you alright?" he asked as he walked over to her and dropped his sword, wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Osaki screamed as the spirit flew towards her, she ducked into a ball and once she heard it scream she looked up, seeing it explode into a cloud of dust. Once Osaki saw Michael threw the dust and run to him and jumped into his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck, she looks up at him with a worried and scared expression. "Are you okay? did the spirit hurt you? how did did it get in?" she continued to ask questions about the spirit and about him terrified that he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Michael let out a relived sigh and smiled at Oaski as she rambled on. As she was still asking questions, he held her tighter in his arms and kissed her. "I'm fine," he said, still smiling. "Are you alright?" He ran his hand through her hair, then picked up his sword from the ground, sliding it back into its sheath.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Osaki smiled and kissed him back silencing herself, she nodded. "Yes Michael im fine." She smiles and then kisses him again and then walks to where she dropped the bow, she picked it up and walked back to the tree line, she then unstrung the bow and hide it up in the tree again, she walked back to Michael and slipped into his arms again
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 pm

"Good," he said, the smile on his face even larger now. He took her into his arms and hugged her tightly, giving her a light kiss on the cheek. "I wonder why it was here. It was taking a big risk coming into camp, it must have been after something..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So apparently this is our spot now (closed)   So apparently this is our spot now (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So apparently this is our spot now (closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next