Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My dog Kat. (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

My dog Kat. (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Walking down the beach a grey hoodie covered my baby bump mostly and my blonde hair was in a slightly messy ponytail. I looked around the beach a soft smile lit my face as I thought of how this was a new place.
By my heels a gray speackled border collie mix, so wisly named Kat troted sniffing at anything that was in Vermont. I dispite the hoodie was very warm the cold didn't bother me but I had no idea how'd it would affect the baby. SO I din't risk it.
I finally sat down in the sand and let Kat rest beside me I ran my fingers through her thick silky fur. "Sweet baby... both of you" I had one hand on my belly also.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:51 pm

I walked down the the lonley Beach for boredom. I slid down to a sitting position on dry sand. I was still in a moody personality right now since the first battle ended. Lots of drama now went on in my life. I kept a blank look on my face and just stared ahead at the water.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:55 pm

As I relexed into the sand, Kat jumpped up and barked once before scampering over to a random chick laying on the sand. I gasped and whistled for her to return. No such luck she galloped towards her. "Kat!" I said the the dog stoped so fast she rolled.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:03 pm

I jumped a little as a dog bounded towards me but stopped. She rolled a bit on the sand, the sand flying in the air. I shut my eyes a little to cover myself from the sand. I sat up a little and looked around in the direction the dog came from for the owner.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:14 pm

I stood up and frowned, "I'm so sorry about Kat, she's alittle overactive" I'm sure Kat's greeting of trying to bite is not the nicest welcome. I grabbed her by the collar and fastened my eyes worried, "Did she hurt you?" I asked my gripping on the leash tight. and arm warpped my stomach tight but soft also.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:42 pm

"No, no," I said, standing up in a hurry. I looked down at my sweatshirt and shorts. I brushed sand off of them and squinted. I blinked a few times.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:51 pm

I nodded once, "Oh ok" I said relived. I looked up at her, "Kat's not normally this jumppy, but she's been on edge these last few months, guess we both are" I said a sudden frown shadowing my face. I looked back at Kat who circled around my legs and tangled the leash around them. My green eyes were dark and the bags under them were very detectable from there.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:31 pm

"That's alright," I said. I looked back down at the sand. I was usually shut off to people lately. This girl seemed like she was in the same sort of situation. I wanted to mention that but I didn't know how to start.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:52 pm

I gave a small smile and petted Kat's head, "S'oky. She's not going to hurt me." I said softly to the dog who then wagged her tail and laided down like a house pet. I smiled and looked up at the girl my lips pulled off a smile weak smile, "I'm Carey" I told her politely.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:33 pm

I smiled gently. "I'm Taylor. Well... Just wondering, but is there something bothering you? I understand if it's true. I'm sort of in the same situation," I said, glancing down.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:51 pm

I snorted, "Nothing bothering me, kicking yes" I said with a small weak smile, putting my hand on my belly automatically. Kat looked up and gave a short nip. I patted her head and looked around the beach lowly. My gaze landed on Taylor. "I'm not going to ask you what you had to go through unles you want to tell me." I said knowing how it felt to have to relive somthing or say it.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm

I arched my eyebrows. "My twin sister died a while ago," I managed. I was done crying over her. I was with Kenny and it made me feel a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:07 pm

I nodded, "Oh" I said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:31 pm

"Yeah..." I murmered expressionless and looked at the ground. "You know, my friend Piper is pregnant too. I bet you guys would get along?" I suggested with an arched eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dog Kat. (Closed)   My dog Kat. (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dog Kat. (Closed)
Page 1 of 1