Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

beat it [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

beat it [closed] Empty
PostSubject: beat it [closed]   beat it [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:00 pm

beat it [closed] Tumblr_m93m38GcOL1qe5udso2_r1_500
Wolfgang Caleb Carraway

It was a decently warm spring day when Wolfgang Caleb Carraway decided to take his new hound into the city for a walk and a trip to the mechanics shop. He needed two things, one was to pick up his car from the shop and the other was a few cans of motor oil. And he really just wanted to take the damn dog for a walk. Copper had been scratching at Caleb's door and peeing on his shoes for two weeks now. The hound was driving Caleb insane. So he'd finally broken down, scooped up the little puppy, and took him into the city with him. Now here they were, walking along the sidewalks of Manhattan, the little dog pausing to sniff everything and Caleb wondering if dogs were allowed on the city sidewalks.

Last edited by primadonna on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

beat it [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: beat it [closed]   beat it [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:29 am

beat it [closed] Tumblr_mkhqe3Aah81s8rn8po1_500

"Well maybe if you weren't a dumbass..."

Ricki Charlotte Bennett
Daughter of Athena
Ricki slipped her things into her backpack and slung the black bag over her thin shoulders. A few of her cabin mates flashed her confused looks, but she just waved them away. Ricki was due for a good trip around the city, and she had to be sure she packed the essentials. Money, a jacket, some daggers. Stuff like that. Rick took in a deep breath as she stepped outside into the warm spring air. She was so thankful it was warm out. Finally she could flaunt her tattoos again with her signature, loose tank tops.
Ricki had learned by now to walk a half a mile to the nearest bus stop and then take the 32 where she wanted to go, so it was habit for her by now. When she reached her stop, Ricki stepped out. She was instantly greeted by the sounds and smells of New York city. She smiled, happy to be back where she considered home. She liked camp well enough, but nothing beat the city. Ricki stretched her arms above her head and walked confidently down the sidewalk. The territory was familiar to her, so she instantly looked like she belonged.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

beat it [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: beat it [closed]   beat it [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:06 am

beat it [closed] Tumblr_m93m38GcOL1qe5udso2_r1_500
Wolfgang Caleb Carraway

Swinging his keys from his hand and holding a can of motor oil, Caleb strolled through the crowded sidewalk of New York, keeping his eyes peeled in case of a monster attack. He'd finally learned that while in the real world, you could very easily be attacked by montsters; something he hadn't exactly learned while at camp. Caleb took in his surroundings, drinking in the sights and smells and sounds of the Big Apple. Everything was so... busy here. That's why he liked Chicago a lot better. Somehow Chicago was a lot less busy.

Lost in his thoughts again, Caleb didn't notice the girl suddenly in his tracks, but he turned just in time to halt before her. "Sorry 'bout that," he started, but then recognized her. She was a girl from Camp that he knew. What was her name? Raven? Erica? Ricki! "Wait, I know you. You're Ricki. Your mom is Athena," a slow grin spread across Caleb's face. He'd seen Ricki before at a few campfires and thought she was absolutely lovely. All he knew was that he wanted to be friends with her.

Last edited by primadonna on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

beat it [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: beat it [closed]   beat it [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:51 pm

beat it [closed] Tumblr_mkhqe3Aah81s8rn8po1_500

"Well maybe if you weren't a dumbass..."

Ricki Charlotte Bennett
Daughter of Athena
Ricki had a wide smile on her face. She could hardly contain her excitement about being back in the city. It was so alive, pulsing with people and cars and bikes and buses. Ricki was so distracted by it all, she didn't even realize that she was about to become one half in quite the collision. She turned just in time to see a boy with a dog almost right on top of her. She let out a surprised curse and halted in her tracks. SHe stared at the boy, instantly recognizing his face. She'd seen him around camp before. She remembered she had thought he was quite handsome. Well, her and probably every other girl in camp. Would Ricki ever admit this? No.
"Yeah, and you're..." her voice trailed off as she realized that she honestly could not remember this boy's name. She'd heard it before, she was even sure they might have had a conversation at a camp fire at one point, but she was stumped. "...something." she finished. Ricki let out a breath that she wasn't aware she was holding. "Don't take it personally, but I have no idea what your name is." Her tone was blunt, as usual. Ricki shuffled her feet impatiently. She hated standing in the middle of the sidewalk, mostly because she hated even other people did it. SHe gestured to the side, by the building, and weaved over quickly. Thankful to be out of the way of people, Ricki continued speaking. "So, whatcha doin' outside of camp? You don't seem like the sort of kid to sneak out..." she mused, eyeing her fellow camper. She smirked and arched a thin, black eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sponsored content

beat it [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: beat it [closed]   beat it [closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beat it [closed]
Page 1 of 1