Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone at Once? (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Alone at Once? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Alone at Once? (Closed)   Alone at Once? (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 pm

I jogged to the beach after a long day of being with my other siblings. I sighed, needed to relax. I stepped into the ice cold water of the beach. I was knee deep in the water, my shorts not getting wet at all. I looked out at the night.
Back to top Go down
Laurel Davis

Laurel Davis

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Once? (Closed)   Alone at Once? (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:59 pm

I sauntered over to the beach, touching the trees bark and whispering poems to them, as if they could hear me. I looked around once the forest scene ended, and I stared at the sun setting over the water. I shrugged and Scooped up some sand, letting it drain through my fingers. "Those spaces in my fingers are where yours fit perfectly." I whisper, running over to the beach and rolling up my skinny jeans so I can wade in the water. I found some tide pools over by a girl, so I ran over to it. Inside were beautiful shells, starfish, and seahorses. I sighed and chuckled a bit. I picked up a shell, and walked over to the girl. "This shell is beautiful, just like you." I whispered to her. I set it in her hand, and squatted inside the water, diving in and swimming away.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Once? (Closed)   Alone at Once? (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:02 pm

I looked at the boy in surprise as he set the shell in the palm of my hand. I nearly smiled. "Er.. thanks-" I said but not finishing it, because he swam away.
Back to top Go down
Laurel Davis

Laurel Davis

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Once? (Closed)   Alone at Once? (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:08 pm

I motioned the girl to come over, and I smiled. I dived underwater and called some dolphins with some clicking noises. I doubt they heard it. My face turned red, but then back to normal. "Gabriel, Son of Apollo!" I shouted to the girl over the crashes of the waves. Many people don't believe "Love at first sight", but I do!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Once? (Closed)   Alone at Once? (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:09 pm

I dove into the water after him. It was ice cold, but I didn't care. I was curious about this guy, I wondered what he was like.
Back to top Go down
Laurel Davis

Laurel Davis

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Once? (Closed)   Alone at Once? (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:14 pm

I splashed her a bit, then I swam deeper into the water. I dove down, and swam up behind her, tapping her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Once? (Closed)   Alone at Once? (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:29 pm

I giggled slightly as we splashed me. I turned around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Once? (Closed)   Alone at Once? (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone at Once? (Closed)
Page 1 of 1