Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 pm

I was walking through the forrest. Stallion was hungry. I could tell by his thoughts. That why I came out here, I was trying to finish a book I started and It was quite peaceful. Good thing i had packed some apples, One of his favorites. Just as I found a nice spot, I heard someone coming up.

Last edited by Achilla Adonia on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:30 pm

I walked almost fastly into the forest. It was freezing inside my cabin, the forest was always nice and warm. Kind of. I stepped on the familiar pine leaves that always covered the pathways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:35 pm

I walk into the forest. I couldn't be in my cabin right now, with the tension so high. I was holding my dagger in an agressive way. I was baccking up when I bumped into someone. I turned around to see who was making me even more mad than I already was.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:36 pm

I jumped up as I heard the crunch of leaves under someones feet. "Who's there?" I asked. I thought this place was secluded, maybe i was wrong. I Started twords where i heard the noise.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Someone backed right into me. I was already mad enough at some of my siblings! "Hey- watch where you're going" I said angrily, facing the person. I was a troublemaker, and I liekd picking fights, to see how strong and noble people are these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:44 pm

"Hey, I'm a child of Zeus. Do you really want to mess with me? I'm Faith!" I say a little angrily at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:45 pm

I walked over to an area with alot of trees and saw two girls. It Didn't look good..They looked about ready to rip each others throats out. I thought it would be best to call Stallion for back up.

~Stallion? Where are you? I think I might need your help..

I walked over to where the girls were. "HEY" I yell to get their attention
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:46 pm

"I'm a daugher of Athena. I know everything right now you won't know if the rest of your life" I said glaring. I glanced over at the boy who shouted to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 pm

I grip tighter on my dagger and go for the rude boy. I seriously needed to learn to control my anger.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Thankfully Stallion decided to show up at that time.
~I am here
Stallion came to a stop right in front of me. "I dont think you guys shouuld be fighting" I say. Backing up slowly. I'm actually a little scarred now. Talking to girls is one thing, But FIGHTING girls?
~I need some help getting them to stop fighing.
~yes
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 pm

I turned to face him. "We weren't fighting" I said threateningly. "Just having a disagreement" I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Stallion snorts and paws the ground.
~I detect a treat Tucker. Do I need to tak care of her?
~NO! just...wait..
I didnt even know how to reply
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:23 pm

I raised my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 pm

"Uhm....So..Who are you" I say hoping she wont kill me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:31 pm

I freeze with my sword three inches away from hs throat. I say, "I'm Faith Pulsey, Daughter of Zeus. And you would be?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Okay, Now I'm ticked off. I did't want to resort to this but.. I take out my Daggar and step behind her making a grab for her throat to press my Daggar up againt it. "I'm your worst nightmare. When I want to be."

~Tucker....
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:36 pm

He was talking to me, brainiac.. I thought about the Zeus kid. "Anastasia Rae, Athena" I said still looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:38 pm

I point my dagger towards him and say, "I really don't want to do this, but get ready for too many volts of electricity. FAITH!" At the word Faith, electricity shot out of my dagger and it hits him, ellectricuiting him.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Oh Gods. If she killed him, Chiron would kill her. I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:44 pm

"I'm leaving the camp anyways, and besides I'm leaving to learn to control my anger issues, but I'm not coming back." I say turning around and running into a cute boy. He wasn't just cute, he was hot! I say, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:46 pm

I rolled my eyes at her while she wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Tucker! I have had enough! She will be mine!
As i got electracuted I saw vengance in Stallions eyes. He Reared and charged her. Right in the middle of her chest.
I struggled to get up. My hand hand somehow gotten caught and sliced oped on a rock. "Now you asked for it!"
Double team time. You know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Holy Gods! I thought to myself, but not showing emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm

"Hey," I say stepping close to her so that our lips are so close that they were only 1 inch apart.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:54 pm

"Oh EW" I said outloud, shutting my eyes and turning in the other direction. This is the weirdest trip to the Forest ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]   Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Myself...Maybe.. [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next