Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sometimes, America is okay. Mostly, not. (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Sometimes, America is okay. Mostly, not. (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes, America is okay. Mostly, not. (Closed)   Sometimes, America is okay. Mostly, not. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:29 am

({{ This is the post where my character Kegan is making her way to camp. If you have any characters you want to make their way to camp, feel free to post here. Kegan and your charrie could make their way to camp together }})

Kegan walked. She ran. Ocassionally, she stumbled and collapsed.
Kegan was coming from Chicago. One of the biggest cities in America. She hated this.
Damn her! Kendra was why this was happening. It was all alright until she had been brought to that ugly camp. At least, when Kendra went to the camp, her step-mom had drove her there. When she had said that Kegan needed to go to camp, she had kicked her out. The last time she had seen a map, she had been at Mansfield. It was supposed to be a small town near Cleveland, and to be honest, she was kicking herself. She was in the wrong place, and her money was starting to run out.
The town now...Akron, had a bus station. She was in fact sitting outside it right now, in the rain, with no umbrella. She wasn't exactly in love with the seat, but no-one was running after her trying to kick her out.
The next bus was coming soon. As in, maybe about an hour to go. No food, no new clothes, no new anything. The perfect holiday. Wish you were here...
For the first time, she thought about camp. Would they kick her out? Would Kendra be some major popular person and decide to make her the zeppo? Would she even make it there?

There it was. The hill where Kendra had been brought. The taxi man let me out. He had taken all the money I had to bring me from New York to here, but it was okay. As soon as she couldn't get through the barrior, everyone would know she wasn't a half-blood and she could go home. She could finally go home.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

Sometimes, America is okay. Mostly, not. (Closed)
Page 1 of 1