Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:02 pm

I sighed, staring up at the clouds. It was official, I was bored with the North American continent.Id been to Canada, Mexico and spent a lot of time in the states. There was nothing to do that I felt like doing and I was getting sick of english. Was it really that hard to speack french or spanish? " C'est la vie, non?" I muttered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Strolling in Holly carefully ducked trying not to mess up her hair that much. Noticing a girl she walked over. "Bonjour, j'ai Holly." She said softly only know a few basic greeting and all. Turning her attention to the water she smiled. Admiring her reflection she looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:13 pm

I sat up and smiled at the girl.She only seemed to know basic stuff but atleast she was making an effort." 'ello. Je m'appele Crys." I said, looking her over. Very pretty. Probably a daughter of aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:52 pm

"Who are you a daughter of?" She asked quietly tilting her head with a warm smile. Still standing she yawned. "So how long have you been going to camp. You probably already figured I'm a daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Essie walked around the lake and saw two girls. She reconized them. She had never talked to them really. "Hi." she said shyly walking over. She looked at one girl, she was really, really pretty. Probably a daughter of Aphrodite, she thought to herself. She looked at them, "I'm Essie." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:39 pm

"Hi Essie, I'm Holly. If you don't mind me asking, but who are you a daughter of?" She smiled warmly and offered the girl her hand. Reaching up Holly brushed her hair behind her ear. Holly was a bit nervous while she stood, holding her pumps once more. "I was about to head over to the stables. Want to tag along?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Essie looked at Holly. "Apollo." she half smiled at her. She shrugged, "Sure. Why not?" she asked smiling. She fingered her necklace slightly and forced her hand away. She sighed. She shook the girl's hand softly but firmly.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Turning she waved goodbye to Crys, before heading down the path. Whistling softly her owl swooped down and landed on her shoulder." Essie, how long have you been at camp? I haven't really seen you around."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:43 pm

"Nice to meet you all. Im crys, Daughter of Persephone." I said standing up.I followed a bit behind them since walking in groups was not something I liked.I wasnt a very touchy person.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Essie smiled, "Nice to meet you too Crys." she looked at Holly, "I've been here since I was 9. I'm almost 16..." she thought for a second, "So I've been here for about 6 or 7 years." she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:52 pm

"Well that explains it. I've only been here for two years. I'm going back to my cabin to change and stuff. I'll see you." She smiled and then headed towards her cabin.

OOC: And there is my exit. So long lovelys.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Essie waved at her, she looked at Crys. "I met you before...right?" she tilted her head as if to try to remember. She snapped her fingers. "The creek the other night." she looked at her, "Right?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. she kicked a rock out of her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)   Bored with america( Fallen, Essie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored with america( Fallen, Essie)
Page 1 of 1