Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Sitting on one of the bleachers in the amphitheater, I plugged in the earbuds of my iPod and shook my foot to the beat of the song. I was incredibly bored, especially since I didn't even have anymore training activies, and it was only noon. I was free for about the next three hours, then I'd have to get ready for the climbing wall.

I began to worry about my best friend, Melina. She has been away from camp for a few days with her boyfriend, Kai. She was visiting her dad's place, but being a demigod doesn't make things much easier. I don't even think a trip to the dentist would be safe and easy without being attacked by a fury or something.

Once the song on my iPod had finished, I quickly ripped out the earbuds. I could hear footsteps from behind me, but I was unsure of who it was. Turning around, I asked with a startled tone of voice, "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Jasper raised his hands apologetically. "Sorry. Didn't mean to disturb you." he smiled warily. "Just wandering around, cause, I'm really bored." he explained further. True, he was really bored. He was up from dawn and has been in the arena since then. Now, since there weren't any dummies left, he went of and explored the camp grounds.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:41 pm

I waved my hands dissmissively, feeling my face flush bright red. "No, sorry. It's my fault," I admitted. I placed my iPod back into my pocket, and stroked my chocolate brown hair out of my face. My amber eyes revealed themselves as I did so.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 pm

'Hm, she seems pretty.' he thought to himself. "Thanks. It's just so boring today." he said. A loop sided grin appeared on his face. "So, what are you doing here?" he asked, flipping his brown hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 pm

"I ran out of things to do," I replied. "I don't have anymore training activities for the next three hours, so I came here. I didn't expect anyone else, though."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:04 pm

"Hmm? thought the same thing too. But I see I was wrong." he said. He walked closer to her and held his hand up. "The name's Jasper by the way. Son of Morpheus." he said with a smile. His silver eyes shinning in the sun's rays.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:08 pm

"Oh, uh, I'm Victoria Murphy, daughter of Nike," I stammered. Taking his hand, I shook it. I returned the smile. Keeping my amber gaze locked on his silver eyes, my grin widened.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 pm

He smiled some more. "You should smile more. It looks good on you." he said. Wow, she really was pretty. "You seem to look more of an Aphrodite girl than of Nike." he said. The moment the words came out off his mout, he looked away and blushed. 'Gee Jasper. Embarass yourself much?" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:22 pm

"Oh, really?" I asked with a suprised expression. My face lit up at his words. I could feel my body temperature rising until I was completly blushing. Feeling a little uneasy at the attention, I stroked my hair once more, just to get my mind off of it.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:15 am

He shook his head. Awkwardness was really getting on his nerves today. "Sorry. Er, you seem lonely." he said. He thought of ways to change a topic and it was the first thing that hot in his mind. Frustrated for making things awkward, he ran his hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:32 am

I nodded at his response. "Yeah," I replied. "My friend has been away for a few days with her boyfriend, and I haven't really had much to do." Rubbing my arm absently, I locked my gaze on his.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:40 am

He shifted his weight to his other foot. "Yeah. All of them seem too busy these days with their partners." he said. It was nearly valentines day and all he sees are couples dating. "How about you? You seem nice, why don't you have a date?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her direction.

~P.S. Happy valentines day! And I'm grounded so I can't really update too often. DX
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:14 pm

"Erm, well," I stammered. "I'm . . . I'm not so sure. I haven't really talked to a boy since I've gotten here, which was five years ago. It's kind of sad, but whatever."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:53 am

He frowned. "Really?" he asked. He's been here for years but he never really seen her before. He let the detail sink in. Never talked to a boy? Hm... As he thought, a plan came into his mind. "How about a day with me? That'll be fun eh?" he asked, a smile on his lips. A glimmer in his eyes tells her that he's on to something. "Come on! It'll be a nice start!" he said, with enthusiasm ment for a child.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:31 am

"Well aren't you cute," I chuckled. Ringing my arm around his, I said, "Okay, lover boy. Where should we go?" I gave him an enthusiastic smile. I was never nervous around boys, mainly because I hung out with them during school. But Jasper was different. He didn't seem like the jocky-type I hung out with.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:38 am

"Okay then." he said with a large grin on his face. "How about we look at camp with a different approach? Mainly focusing on what you need to experience." he laughed lightly. He looked around, not wanting anyone to hear. "What about a cave in the woods? There's a place there that seems...dreamy." he said. Not wanting to ward her off, he smiled gently, making sure he'll back down the moment she feels uncomfortable. He doesn't know why, but he seems to be at ease with her. Never pretending and not someone who seemed too doom and gloom.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:46 am

"A cave?" I asked with a confused expression. "Well, fine. Only if you know where you're going. I'm not much help with finding a way back, even though I've been here for five years."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:52 am

His smile wavered. "You mean, if I somehow lost you, you won't find your way back? Wouldn't that be, er, dangerous?" he asked. He always take precautions with everyone. "Will someone notice it though?" he asked quietly. He doesn't know whether he should take her. He had been careless before. And he never wants to be again. It was, in fact, more dangerous in the forest than in the city.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 am

"I'm just kidding," I joked. "Really, I've been here for five years. I think I know my way around." I sweased his arm that I had wrapped around his. "Okay, so where is this cave of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:46 am

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, if you say so.." his voice trailed off. "Er- oh right! The cave..let me see..." he said. "It's just a few distances into the forest. Not far off a walk." he shrugged. "But I have to warn you though. The monsters loved to lurk in that part." he teased her.

~want to post first before going to the forest? And by the way, I'm new to this dating thing so....sorry if I mess up.:]
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:09 am

"Bring it," I remarked. "Doesn't seem that hard of a job for a daughter of Nike." With all this joking around, I felt closer to Jasper. His english accent was pretty cute, too. "Okay, you lead the way."

OOC: I think I remember reading in Jasper's character template is says he has an english accent. If I'm mistaken, I apologize. Don't worry about being new to the whole dating thing, it's fine. xP
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:43 am

~okay. And it's fine:]

"Okay, m'lady." he bowed like a knight. "Come and let us take flight to the cave." he chuckled and held her hand gently.

~are you going to make the topic?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:45 am

OOC: You can if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]   Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored . . . Really Bored . . . [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: