Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

(That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

(That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) Empty
PostSubject: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:20 pm

I walked around the path, guiding my horse. Maybe if it this horse wasn't so stubborn maybe I could ride it without falling off. I need a new horse, this horse is clearly defective.

"Stupid Defective Horse," I mumbled.

The horse snorted back, almost as if it was saying something I didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Noel's Pegasus Nightfall landed beside the girl. She couldn't help but laugh at what the kid had said. Climbing off his back Noel pet the Pegasus's black coat, her mother had send him to her. "Seems you're horse doesn't seem to like you that much." Offering the girl her hand, her smiled grew warmer. "I'm Noel, Noel Winters by the way."
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:00 pm

"Taylor Blaize." I replied, shaking the other person's... Noel's hand.

I still think we should have started building mechnical horses... But the children of Poseidon wouldn't like that probably, not the mention the god himself. So we decided to stick with regular horses... Disappointing....
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:05 pm

"Maybe she or he knows you're not go happy with it. Horse's probably pick up on emotions and feelings like dogs, or cats do." She stated with a sharp nod of her head. Whistling softly she motioned for Nightfall to come over. "Have you tried just having a pegasus?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 pm

"No, not really." I replied.

Maybe a pegasus would be different from riding a horse. After all, think of all the cool things I could possibly design around a flying horse. Automatic crossbow rifles attached to chariots.... That could be epic.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 pm

"Wanna go for a ride with me, and Nightfall?" She asked watching the girl with a smile. Climbing back on Nightfall's back, she patted the spot behind her. Figuring that they probably could have some fun after all.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm

"Hell yes," I replied.

I climbed back on the pegasus in the appointed spot. I glared back at the defective, I mean uncooperative horse and gave it a look. This look meant if you wander away to anywhere but the stables, no one is coming for you and I'll let you get eaten by monsters.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:48 pm

"Hang on tight kid." Urging Nightfall forward, until he was in a gallop before they were up in the air. Deciding to let him control where they went she remained relaxed with the controls. Noel loved the feeling of being in air. The cool winds brushing across her skin, while up almost high enough to touch clouds. "So what do you think?" Noel asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 pm

"I can say this is pretty cool."

I can see combat possibilities and possible war chariot advancements. But relaxing after seeing what the world looks like from high up.... So this is what a sneak peek of what the gods look down about from Olympus.....
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Noel smiled a bit and urged Nightfall to go faster. The wind was whipping through their hair by now, but all she could do was grin. With dancing eyes, she pointed for Nightfall to dive back down before pulling back up. She always loved doing tricks.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:31 pm

"This is like flying!" I said to myself.

This is better than building a flying mechanical horse.... which is probably something I could of built... Probably would have taken several drafts of blue-prints.... and going without sleep for a few nights.... Sounds about right..... No one welcomes any of those, being tired of camp made training or in my case, building inventions miserable.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:03 pm

She smiled. Glad the grl liked the ride. The only problem was the ride was now over. Aiming her horse they went back and landed. Climbing off first she waved goodbye." It was nice meeting you Taylor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)   (That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(That one topic, Fallen. Yes you,. Post)
Page 1 of 1