Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) Empty
PostSubject: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:01 pm

I walked to a tall oak tree and climbed into it, I. Was. Bored. that was it. the sports were cancaled because it was TOO hot. and it was, I laid down in a wide branch and sat, doing nothing. How fun.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:02 pm

"Watcha doing?" I called.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:15 pm

I was suprized someone seen me in my tree, but I called down, "Everything but Anything" never leaveing my tree. the shade was too nice.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm

I scrambled up the tree like I'd been climbing the Wall Of Death at the training camp me and Roxanne were stuck in for two years. "Ok then." I was up the tree in less then 5 seconds. If, at the camp, you beat the timer and got up the wall in less than 5 seconds, you were given a small piece of food or maybe some water if you got lucky. I always beat Roxanne at it. Al had told us when we first got there that I was small and not very strong but could be made into an agile, quick and clever warrior. Roxanne on the other hand had been told she would make a strong unbeatable warrior since she had a better build then I did. Don't get me wrong we were both really strong but she was stronger.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:32 pm

I was stunned at how fast she climbed the tree, but Roxanne had said something about a 'Evil death camp' or something along those lines, I didn't show it though. I promised to be more open, "I'm Treston son of Zeus. And about to die of Heat" I thought of something, and lost foucse until she spoke again,

~Treston son of Zeus

~OCC: I make my own color for typeing like Hotpink, limegreen, lightblue, gold, pink, bluegreen, and lightgreen

Last edited by Colby on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:53 pm

~Cool beans. Hehe. I don't even get why people say that. Ehmahgod it is soo hot outside.

"I am Emily Waters." I said. I pulled a small waterproof pouch and concentrate on making the water come out and form a horse in the air. When it did and I saw Treston's look of amazement, I added "Daughter of Poseidon."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:10 pm

I've seen many water thingys but they always mange to amuse me, I snapped my fingers and a small bolt of Lighnting ran from my fingers into the sky, burning a few leaves and expolding in the sky. "But I can do something with water, although i just may get in trouble, oh well." I sat really still looking in the sky clouds came from nowhere and lowered inside the barrier, witch took a few secound then rain came down ligthly, I sigh and leaned back in my tree happy to let rain wet me. "Very.... very few.... Zeus kids can do that" I said It wore me out but I would be fine in a min or two.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:20 pm

"Roxanne can." I said. I let the water run down my face and saved the rest for tomorow. "One of the perks of being a child of Poseidon is that we can always make something wet." I said pulling the petrified shell out of my pocket. "This is a petrified shell." As I spoke I commanded it to make mist so Treston wouldn't get tired.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 pm

I smiled weakly, "Thanks" I mumbled, then sat up again, "You know it won't stop raining for a few hours right?" I asked, my dark brown hair was wet know a clinging to my face, I brushed it out of my bright bule eyes. I sounded stipd after I said it, cuz i dought the daughter of Poseidon would care to get wet. "So... tell me about yourself"

~Treston son of Zeus, 17
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:38 pm

"Umm...Well what do you want to know?" I asked not thinking clearly even though it was misting.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:53 pm

"dosen't matter" I said leaning back, it started to rain a little harder, but the leaves blocked most of it. "um... how did you get here?" I asked.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:09 pm

"That is a long story." I said. "Well it all started with the training at the "Death Camp'' ." I put air quotes around Death Camp. "It's real name is Mooraj. Anyway I found out it was a demigod training base like this one. I escaped with two years of training with Roxanne, Michael, and Acaia. They came looking for us but we found Camp Half-Blood. We all expected it to be like Mooraj. At Mooraj they beat us in the dark and made us use our senses and not our eyes. They made us feel as if we were blind. They made us fight the trainers and win. But the catch is we had to win or we starved. We didn't get food or water unless we got it right. We became like rats. Fighting for survival. Our skin became taut against our bones and we put on muscle and got super tan. There was this one 'game' where we had to get spikes off the trainer shoulders. We all won only once. It was a horrible place. Roxanne and Michael got it into their heads to escape. We had to steals weapons and win more and more food and water. Once we had all of our materials we battled our way out through the guards and that was not easy. That's why Acaia walks with a limp now. When we got here it was better but we stuck together and never forgot." I didn't realize I was crying when I stopped talking. "See my muscles? That's why we have zero-body fat."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:23 pm

I felt really bad, I hadn't been though more then living on the sreets for a year, that's nothing like living somewhere were they didn't care for ya. I moved over a bit spread my arms abit offreing to hold her, but not weather to or not. I wasn't a people person.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:27 pm

"Another thing they taught us is to never let our emotional feelings get in the way." I said. I reminded myself of Loor, my trainer.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Ooc whats here? (since roxannes not here)
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:51 pm

OCC: Nothing really just talk, R.P

"Emotain is something that can be shown, but not displayed. Leaned back my arms stills open but laid agaisnt the tree. I closed my eyes and let the rain poor, I could get wet. I wasn't going to melt.

~Treston son of Zeus

OCC: It raining here, :) yay. now it ain't 102* in miss.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 pm

~Its the story behind all my charries. It's the life Emily had before Camp Halfblood.

"Emotional will get you killed." I said eerily quoting Loor.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Ooc sorry gettinv very drowsy. 1 am or something. Ill read
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:57 pm

I smiled, "Not if you have a friend to watch your back" I said, I didn't like Emotion to much ethier, I drew to get rid of stress. Colby made shadow, Destiny and Arron burned each other

~Treston son of Zeus

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:05 pm

~Ok. Wow so you live in another country?

"Unless the friend dies falling in a pit for water." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Pit of water, ok?... "I don't think anybody here is going to fall in a pit of water" I said then did something to ease my mind, I rubbed my hand toghter and opened it showing a small eagle flaping his wings. I closed my eyes again.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 pm

"That was random!" I laughed forgetting Mooraj.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Ok this girl must be bipolor, I laughed a bit, placeing my hand on my right knee and frowning again. the sparks disappered. then I smiled at the memory. "That was very random, like the sea" I said thinking.

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:29 pm

"Huh?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:46 pm

"I went to the ocean one day, it was nice and clam, then I few moment later it was rough. I had my boggie board and a wave chash down and broke it. I was upset. but I was also 5."

~Treston son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)   To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To HOT to Chill! (Open topic, post)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next