Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The topic I can post anywhere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

The topic I can post anywhere Empty
PostSubject: The topic I can post anywhere   The topic I can post anywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Sam walked to Euros Creek. He had nothing better to do than this. The Creek wasn't really a crowded place, so his steps could be heard from miles. Except, the camp was filled with people. Sam looked straight ahead at the creek. As his eyes gazed upon the creek, his ear filled with the noise from the water. It's current was a soothing noise, and it was calm. Sam quickly snapped back to reality, and then began to walk more.

As he reached the edge of the creek, Sam looked down into the water. It looked filthy, and probably wasn't good to drink. Anyways, Sam slid his shoes off, one by one. He then bent down and moved them to the side. After that, Sam sat down by the Creek and put his feet into the water. It was refreshing, especially since the temperature was close to 100 degrees these days. Sam ran his hand through the cold water, and rubbed his face with it.

After refreshing up, Sam looked around the area. It seemed deserted. Anyone? He thought. He just wanted someone to talk to, a little chat. Sam sighed depressively, even though everything was perfectly normal. He decided that the nobody was in any range of the creek, but Sam loved the spot. So, he sat there, waiting, hoping, someone would pop up. Anyone.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: The topic I can post anywhere   The topic I can post anywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Isabel had been spending her time alone, away from the crowded camp and the constant chattering and noises that came from pretty much everywhere. She needed some space, a place to be alone. It wasn't hard to find, there were always places in the camp that was deserted. Still, she couldn't help but feel lonely at Euros Creek. The place was deserted, and she could hear nothing except the water rushing down the creek, toward the hill.

She sighed, scanning the area. The banks of Euros Creek was quite dirty, and so was the water itself. The only good thing was it was surrounded by trees that could be used for shade, because if there wasn't, Isabel would be fried under the sun's blazing rays of light. She could hear footsteps from the far distance, it wasn't hard, being in a quiet place it was usually easy to hear something from far away. Glancing toward the direction, she could see a boy.

Strange was the only thing she could come up with. Strange, because no one really came around Euros Creek, especially alone, unless they had a specific reason. For Isabel, it was for some place quiet. Her thoughts told her that the quietness was about to be ruined, she would have to start over, find someplace new, and just hope no one would find their way there. She sighed, standing up from her position. "It wouldn't hurt to say hi..." She muttered, walking along the edges toward the boy.

He was now sitting by the stream, his feet dipped in the water, and he was cleansing his face too. It seemed pretty disgusting. Sure, the water was cold. The feet inside were okay, but his face? Come on! That's over doing it. She shrugged though, it wasn't her business. But she made a mental note to herself never to go inside the stream, people put their smelling feel inside. She grinned, hoping the boy wouldn't be able to see her, she'd probably seem weird.

"Hey!" She shouted out, hoping the boy would be able to hear her under the noise of the stream rushing down toward Half Blood Hill.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The topic I can post anywhere   The topic I can post anywhere I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:10 am

Hearing a girl shout, Sam turned around. There stood another figure. A girl, as it seemed. The stream was a little softer now, but still, it was hard to hear. Sam took a moment to figure out what she said; Hey! He decided her would say something back. "Hey." He said, more of a shout though. His face was a smile now, only because there was company.

Sam kept his eyes at the figure, trying to make out who it was. He couldn't tell who it was. So, he questioned: "Who are you?" To the girl. It may have sounded rude, but Sam wanted an answer. He carefully took his feet out of the water. They didn't seem dirty, he thought. Though, being spick and spam, Sam knew he would be showering later on.

After he took his feet out, the teen rubbed his hands around his feet, trying to dry them. Stopping, Sam realized that they were already half dry from the sun's heat. So, he stopped and put his arms down. He looked up again at the girl, still trying to see who she was. No luck.

Sam gave up and decided that he would wait for the answer. Yet, he always liked guessing games. As he waited for the answer, Sam concentrated on the sound of the water splashing. It would always sound soothing to him. His facial expression grew into a wider smile as he hummed under his breathe.

His eyes still gazed upon the girl the whole time. Though, it was a short time Same rubbed his neck quickly, getting rid of an itch. "Damn bugs..." he muttered under his breathe. Because of the waves, nobody could hear him. That's why his voice stayed low.
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: The topic I can post anywhere   The topic I can post anywhere I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 pm

OOC~ can i come in please
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The topic I can post anywhere   The topic I can post anywhere I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:09 pm

~Has your charrie ben accepted?~
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: The topic I can post anywhere   The topic I can post anywhere I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:36 am

Yes You Accepeted It Remember
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The topic I can post anywhere   The topic I can post anywhere I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:42 pm

~I never did, and you posted it in the wrong place. Post it at the Rules and Joining place.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The topic I can post anywhere   The topic I can post anywhere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The topic I can post anywhere
Page 1 of 1