Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. Empty
PostSubject: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:03 am

I lead Alan to the beach. "This, Alan, is a beach. Not all camps have one," I say in my tour guide voice that sounded eerily similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger. "You like?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:13 am

"A beach, you don't say? Dang, and I thought this was a glacier." Alan said snapping his fingers. "But no, really. It's pretty cool, open at least." Alan had slight claustrophobia. The only time being in a small space didn't bug him was when he was on a plane. "Anything special about this place?" Alan asked hoping to give her something to do so she doesn't get bored and start picking pockets.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:17 am

"Yeah. There's a few rocks out there where a few Poseidon campers make out. There's *also* an area where a hobo lives way out past the ocean. Long story," I say.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:28 pm

"Huh, that so?" Alan said shading his eyes. looking out over the water. "So what else is good about this place?" Alan asked starting to truly get interested, even more so if he might stay her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:54 am

"Not really," I say. "Hey Alan, suppose someone liked you. And what if that certain someone was one of your best friends. Would you go out with them if they asked, or would you blow it off?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:20 pm

A small gust of wind blew past them at that moment and Alan smiled. "Define 'blowing it off'." Alan said with a smile. Then his face sobered a little and he leaned close to Jenna's ear. "The hint was taken." Alan whispered and kissed Jenna's cheek. "Jenna, would you go out with me?" Alan asked bowing.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:31 pm

I giggle softly. "Of course," I say, wrapping my arms around him in a hug. I feel his wallet, so I give him a soft kiss while pickpocketing him again. "I love you," I mutter, distracting him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:10 am

Alan's hand shot to the pocket holding his wallet as Jenna tried to get it. "Nice try. I'm now be your boyfriend, but that doesn't mean you can swipe my wallet." Alan said as he gently kissed Jenna on the lips. As Alan pulled away from Jenna, a small chain fell into Alan's hand. With this chain he tied up his wallet and chained it to his pants. "So, where to now?" Alan asked taking Jenna's arm into his own.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:56 pm

"Every time..." I mutter bitterly. "Well, there's an arena, if you like fighting," I say, laying my head on his shoulder. "Because, of course, you're sooooo strong," I half-joke, half-lovey-dovey say. '"Wanna head there?"

Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Alan scooped Jenna into his arms and took off straight up. "Sure, just point the way." Alan said smiling from the fact that He was in the air, where he love to be, and he was with Jenna, who he loved to be with. Alan made sure that he was still low enough for Jenna to get enough oxygen, few people were used to high altitude flying, at least, not with out a plane around them.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:03 pm

"Whoa," I mutter. "Never been THIS high before!" After a few seconds, I get used to it. "That way," I point, leading him to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.   A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A topic name so me and Dave can post. So obviously, it's private.
Page 1 of 1