Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Open] A Chill In The Air

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

[Open] A Chill In The Air Empty
PostSubject: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Icy was sitting under a shady tree, in a frosty blue bikini. She loved watching the water and today was the perfect day for a swim. Looking around with a wide smile she grinned when she noticed a figure in the distance. Taking a deep breath she stood, the water that was on her skin rolling off in small ice droplets. Her eyes seemed almost brighter in the sun while she stood, to see who was coming.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:57 pm

I looked as a girl staird me down. What was she looking at? Probobly my eyepatch. Why couldn't I simply walk at the beach in peace? Someone was always stairing at me. "Hey, you! Why are you staring at me? Havn't you seen someone with an eyepatch before?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Icy arched a brow before narrowing her eyes. What is this chicks problem. She thought to herself before walking into the water. Sighing contently Icy grinned, the water felt so good against her skin. She was grateful that the water didn't freeze on her skin, and only made ice like droplets. Laying on her back she looked at the sky."Forget I was even looking your way!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:12 pm

I shrugged at sat at the edge of the water. In and out, in and out. The waves calmed my nerves, and I began to fool around with the water. Making little snakes, making the water hover above the ocean, and then letting it drop. Little things like this took a lot of my energy, but I was really bored. Maby, I should just jump in and swim. I looked back over to the girl. I wonder what her problem was? She didn't have to yell, just maby, I don't know, say something simple like 'I wasn't looking at you.. Anything.

This wasn't my style, but, I really wanted to know what was bothering this girl. Even if she did yell at me. "
Hey, you didn't have to yell, you know? I'm right next to you." This wasn't a typical 'hey-are-you-ok' or whatever. I wanted to know what was going on, but I didn't trust her, either.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:35 pm

She glared at the girl, her eyes colder while she slipped under the water. She could feel the water around her start to freeze which meant she had to get out before it was to late. Walking on the sand she shook herself ice droplets fell around her when she shock herself off. "And your point is?" She asked coldly.

Last edited by Fallen on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Were those...ice cubes? That seemed very....strange. Why in the world would there be icecubes on a day like this? Was this girl, perhaps a daughter of Khione, and would cry ice cubes, or was it something else... "Uhmm..." I said.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 am

"What now?" She asked a bit harsher than she meant to. Grabbing her towel she wiped the remaining ice droplets from her skin. She watched the other girl, not really noticing the eye patch. Walking over she grabbed her black mittens, which had light blue snow flakes, each different sewn into the back. Offering her hand, she forced a welcoming but slightly cold smile." I'm Icy daughter of Khione, if you haven't figured that out." But with that Icy turned and walked off to somewhere new.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:58 am

Neil had been watching from a distance. "Of all the puns..." He jumped down from his perch atop a small boulder, and approached Mellie. "Why hello there, Tough Girl."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:51 pm

I gave the boy a puzzled look. "Who are you, why are you here, and why the (insert word here) were you on top of that boulder?!" I shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Neil chuckled. "Neil Cambridge, son of Tyche. It was getting a bit loud back at camp, and the ocean is quite beautiful. The view was even better from on top of that boulder, so, why not?" He smirked. "And what's got you so pissy?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:13 pm

I shrugged at his comment. "You have no idea what I've been through in my life; what gives you, or anyone for the matter, the right to judge me?" I told him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Neil quirked an eyebrow. "It was not a judgement, simply an observation. And I think I can understand hard." He dropped to a crouch.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:00 pm

I shook my head. "I think I've been through worse. At least 10X worse than you have." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Neil shrugged. "Maybe. Doesn't mean I can't understand. I lived through hurricane Katrina, and saw my father shot dead when I was ten. I lived with my Aunt and Uncle for about six months, but they wanted me out of the house as soon as they found out what I was."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:03 pm

I turn my head and look away from him. "I don't talk about my past. What happens in the past, stays in the past." I tell him. "I don't even know you." I say.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:40 am

"Meh. If you really follow that philosophy, then you should give being friendly a chance. Who knows, you might actually have a good time." He got up. "Well, if you're ever interested in defrosting a bit, I'm in the Hera Cabin. Chat, play some cards, it could be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] A Chill In The Air   [Open] A Chill In The Air I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open] A Chill In The Air
Page 1 of 1