Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:42 am

I walked down to the beach wearing my yellow striped bikini that matched my blonde hair that was pulled back, as always. I was alone. I never really talked to anyone at camp, but this was my first year. I headed down to the water when someone from behind kicked a wave of sand all over me. Whether on accident or purpose I had no idea...
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:59 pm

A C E L Y N N | A C E | H U N T E R

OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) Mandi8

I was walking down the beach wearing shorts and a sleevless pink tee. I walked past a blonde girl. I was walking smoothly at first when my blond hair went into my face and I almost tripped. I turned around just to make sure nobody saw that, but then I realized I covered the girl in sand.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I said to the girl. "I tripped."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Sorry I havent been on, again. I'm kind of losing intrest in te site and I might quit. I'm going to put a poll up in the chat section. I would have came on earlier but I had a soccer tournament.
"S'all right," I said trough a cough. I brushed some sand off of me and studied the girl. She had blonde hair like me. Thats my ADHD, noticing little things that didn't matter at all. "I'm Sam Franchou, daughter of Hebe. Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:27 am

A C E L Y N N | A C E | H U N T E R

I'm Acelynn, daughter of Athena. But everyone calls me Ace," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:06 am

"Nice to meet you," I said. I thought maybe for once, I might have a chance to make a friend. I wasn't going to screw it up like all the other times.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:28 am

"Nice to meet you too!" I greeted her. We began walking down the beach shore. It was a nice afternoon, not too hot, especially with the beautiful blue ocean bringing a cool breeze towards us. The moist sand felt good between my toes. I felt almost embarressed to ask,"So, who is Hebe the god of?" I blushed. "Sorry, I don't really know the minor gods and goddesses!"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:46 am

"It's alright," I said. "Nobody really knows who it is anyway. Hebe's the goddess of youth," I said, looking at the waves. "So I can do boring stuff like this," I said, as we passed a dying plant. I flexed my hand and the plant got greener and stood up straight from it's wiltin position. It was like it was good as new.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 pm

I gasped. "That's really cool!" I praised her. Being a half blood, I should already get used to it, but the talent was just overwheming. I sighed. "Being a daughter of Athena, I don't get cool power like you guys. Just brains," I said, pointing a finger to my head.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:24 pm

"Not really," I frowned. "All I get to do is make things young. You get to be smart an wise, and wisdom leads to victory," I said.
Back to top Go down
Ceira

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm

I started down to the beach, hoping not there would be some people, but not too many. With it being my first day at camp, I wanted to meet people, but not too many at once. I saw two girls talking, and changed my direction towards them. I suddenly urged to a halt. What was I thinking? "I can't just walk over to people and expect to be joined in the conversation", I whispered to myself. I sat down, drawing patterns in the sand.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:51 am

"Well," I laughed,"Try living an Athena child's life, and you'll be bound to get bored!" I looked around and saw a girl sitting, drawing pictures on the smooth sand. She looks lonely, I said to myself. "Hey," I said to Ally,"We should go talk to her!"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:30 pm

"Okay," I said, looking at the lonely girl. A minute ago, that was me, alone. "Hey," I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ceira

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Suddenly I noticed something blocking the sun, and looked up from the sand. I smiled happily when I saw it was the two girls walking over to me, and smiled even broader when one of the girls said hi. I rose, and brushed sand off my clothes. "Hi, I'm Ceira." I said, and extended my hand.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:19 pm

I shook her hand. "Hey, I'm Acelynn, but you could call me Ace. I'm a daughter of Athena." I analyzed her. She looked good in Capture the Flag. It would be really good to have her in the Athena cabin
Back to top Go down
Ceira

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:52 pm

"Oh, I'm a daughter of Athena too!" I said, maybe a bit too enthusiastic. How nice to get to know someone from my cabin. I almost laughed at myself when I realized that I stood there and gasped, overwhelmed by not only everything in my life that suddenly had changed, but also by the fact that I could now be making friends. "Have you been here long?", I asked her.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:24 am

I smiled. Typical new half blood expressions. "About a month, now. You?" I asked both Ceira and Sam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)   OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPEN-Sam's at the Beach (Sam ish a girl!>.<)(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1