Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The New Girl.{OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

The New Girl.{OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:54 pm

The New Girl.{OPEN} TVPersona_Steve_55039049_600.preview
Scarlet|Finch|Demeter

I walked up to Cabin 4, like Chiron had told me to, and slowly opened the door. I can be shy at first, but don't get me wrong, I'm pretty social. That is, if I know you. I looked around. The cabin actually looked pretty cool. And, every square inch wasn't covered with sleeping bags, like Cabin 11. That's definitely a plus. The cabin felt like home, in a way. "Um, hello? Is this the Demeter Cabin?"I asked. I set my bags on the floor, as they were cutting into my arm.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:07 pm

I was eating an apple I grew myself when this girl come in. "Yeah, this is Demeter Cabin. I'm Marcus Gabriel, Mark for short. You a Demeter kid?" I ask holding out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:26 pm

I shook the boys hand. "Yeah, I'm Scarlet."I said. The apple the boy was eating looked REALLY good. Then again, he was a son Demeter. He probably grew it himself. Honestly, I was just happy this wasn't the Ares Cabin or something. "Where should I put my stuff." I asked picking up my bag again.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:07 pm

"I think there's an empty bed over there." Ernest pointed to an empty bed in the corner of the room. He was chewing a mint gum as he talked and his headphone is booming with full volume on his ears. "Welcome to cabin 4, freshmeat." He said, waving to the new girl
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:26 pm

"Thanks. And, don't worry about pranking me. Some of the Ares kids beat you to it."I told him. I set bags down on the bunk and sat. My feet hurt. I had been walking around all day. "So, how long have you been at camp?"I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:44 pm

"About 3 years. Want an apple?" I ask holding one of the ripest apples she would ever taste.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm

"Sure! Thanks!"I took the apple. I took a bite out of it. It was so juicy and sweet. It tasted almost sugary but, I knew there was none. "This is really good!"I told him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:58 pm

"That's one of my abilities. What ever I plant doesn't need soil or water just my breath. Watch." I pulled a apple seed out of the apple I was eating and placed it in the palm of my hand. I brought close to my mouth and breathed on it. the seed started glowing and then right before my eyes an apple formed. "Pretty cool right?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:07 pm

"Wow. I've always been a big gardener, but… I'm not that good. Then again, I never really tried anything spectacular. Although, this one time, there was a huge drought in my town, and there was no rain for around a month. But, not one of my plants died. Now that I think about it, I don't think any of my plants ever died." I took another bite of the apple. It was SO perfect.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:48 pm

"Whatever we plant never goes rotten, never spoils, and never dies. Here try it." I give her a seed. "Just breathe on it that all you have to do." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 pm

To tell you the truth, I was nervous. What if I couldn't do it. I took a deep breath, and blew on the seed. Immediately, a green apple grew. "Hey! Green's my favorite!"I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:55 am

"I call this little power 'Eternal Breath'." I took a black seed out and blew on it. "Hmm watermelon. Wanna slice?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 am

"We Demeter kids got our own unique powers." Ernest said, taking a pencil from the table beside his bed. "Okay, this is a pencil." Ernest smiled. He threw it to the air, and as he caught it again, it turned to a beautiful red rose. Ernest walked to her bed and put the rose on her pillow. "Hope you enjoy it here." He walked back to his bed and sat on it.
"Yo Mark, got any plan for today?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:00 pm

"Wow."I muttered. "Sure I love watermelon!"I was REALLY beginning to like it here. "So, how do you figure out what you "superpower" is?"I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:10 pm

"We figure what our super power is by knowing who our god parent is. Hephaestus - fire manipulation, Apollo - healing, Hermes - speed and quick theft, Poseidon - water manipulation, Demeter - Eternal Breath, etc." I sliced the watermelon into 32 slices and gave one to Scarlet. "Not that I know of. Want some watermelon?" I ask my half bro.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:18 pm

I took a bite out of the watermelon. "So, any suggestions of how not to get my face shoved in a toilet by the Ares Cabin again? My hair is still a little wet."I shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 pm

"Nope, thanks." Ernest said, still chewing his gum. "You should try to go to the strawberry fields and speed up the growth of the strawberries there. We Demeter kids often do it." He told Veronica. "All Demeter kids can do it. Its worth a try."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 pm

"Ok, on it!"I said jumping up. "Thanks for everything!"I ran out of the door towards the Strawberry Fields.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl.{OPEN}   The New Girl.{OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl.{OPEN}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: