Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The New Girl (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

The New Girl (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl (Open)   The New Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 am

After being informed about the camp by Chiron, she nervously walked into the Zeus cabin. Nearly everyone looked injured, or worried over someone injured. Harper didn't think anyone noticed her. A lot of the campers were girls. It was kind of awkward, her putting on a welcoming smile, while everyone else was half-dead.

She looked around. This was a big cabin, so there were a few free bunks. Harper chose one near a window. Sunlight streamed through the window, and dappled the sheets. Perfect. She set up her own pillows and blankets, and sat down. She looked around the room, and said, "Hey. I'm Harper. Your new sister I guess..."

She never really had any siblings. Now she had like, 15 older siblings. Most of them didn't look alike, except for the same sky blue eyes. She looked around, hoping too get some sort of reply.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open)   The New Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:13 am

I looked up wearily from tending to a severely injured demigod. I may be a Zeus kid, but I know how to heal to some extent. "Hey... you new?" I asked without looking up from wrapping a bandage tenderly around a camper's arm, sensing that someone had just walked in.

Without waiting for an answer, after I heard her name I immediately jumped into greetings. I ceased working on the poor kid's arm and left him there to heal for a bit. I walked over to the new girl. "Well, welcome to the Zeus cabin, Harper. I'm Carson, one of your older brothers." I grinned, looking at her intently with my startling blue eyes. I never really had a baby sister before... so maybe this could turn out to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open)   The New Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:17 am

"And I'm Ollie!" I call out from my bunk. I had just finished re-applying gauze to my leg. "I would walk over to you but..."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open)   The New Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:27 am

Harper looked over to someone helping a Zeus kid. She shuddered, seeing that the camper was severely injured. Just then, the boy tending the injured camper walked over. His name was Carson, and he looked about 16 or 17.

Harper smiled back. Camp couldn't be that bad, she guessed. "So, what happened to him (her?)?" she asked pointing at the demigod with the injured arm. He seemed to be in pain, but his arm was wrapped securely in a bandage. Lucky her, Harper never broke a bone. And she wasn't planning to.

Just then, another kid introduced himself. He looked only a year or two older. His leg was covered in a gauze. She shuddered, "Hey, Ollie," she replied. What a weird name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open)   The New Girl (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl (Open)
Page 1 of 1