Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The New Girl (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

The New Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl (open)   The New Girl (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Cerise wasn't used to being the new girl, or being the biggest girl in the building. But when she stepped into the beautiful cabin of Aphrodite, she felt more and more unsure about everything around her. This did not sit well with her. So instead of hanging her head and hiding, she stood tall, moving through and finding an empty bunk. She didn't have much in her bag. Cloths, perfume, some left-over travel food and a large, fluffy, white cat, who jumped out at once upon the bag being set on the bed. "I'm sorry, Cotton. You were safest in there..." she apologized in a soothing, thick accent to the animal. The cat just sat and groomed herself of the first and crumbs from a crushed chip-bag.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (open)   The New Girl (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:51 pm

This is not what it is, only baby scars
Melody Starr, Daughter of Aphrodite

Melody skipped happily back to the Aphrodite cabin, coming from the Mess Hall. She was taking pictures of the campers, and was planning to make a scrap book to keep to herself for the years to come, to show her children one day. She heard that there was a new Aphrodite. She was extremely excited, loving how she ran her beautiful, and pink...very pink cabin. She walked in to see a big girl, but it definitely showed that she loved her curves, which was an automatic positive about her. "Hi!! Welcome to Camp, and to the Aphrodite cabin! I'm the cabin leader, Melody Starr!" She spoke cheerfully, sitting on the bed next to a white, fluffy cat. "Well, isn't she the cutest!" She smiled, petting the top of her head.

I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (open)   The New Girl (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Cerise looked up, smiling. "Well thank you." Her accent was definitely southern. "I'm Cerise Bellemont. My brother's in the infirmary right now, but he'll be along once he's healed up." she said, sitting on the bed. "This is Cotton. She's still bein' a little ornery on account of traveling in a bag for 5 days." she said, reaching around inside for treats for the fluffy thing. "Are we allowed to have pets? I couldn't just leave the poor thing in Louisiana."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (open)   The New Girl (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl (open)
Page 1 of 1