Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) Empty
PostSubject: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Rue was just wandering around. Again. Just wandering wherever the sun seemed to take her, and today it was leading her up to a pine tree high on a hill. She wandered towards it slowly, climbing higher and higher. When she reached the top, panting, she lied down, closing her eyes against the light and resting.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:05 pm

I was sitting in my tree enjoying the view.I was listening to my favorite green day song 'know your enemy',when I noticed a girl walking up the hill.Me being the curious person I was jumped out of my tree and walked over to were she was laying."Hello."I said catiously.I had a bad experience with enemy demi gods coming to the hill and stabbing me.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Rue jerked and scrambled backwards until the pine branches poked her back. She stared at the girl that had just come up with wide green eyes. She hugged her knees to her chest and shivered. She didn't like new people, she always felt that they would hurt her. Rue buried her head in her knees and hugged them tighter, tense all over.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 am

I stared at the new kid a little surprised.I smiled warmly and said "I wont hurt you.My names Minerva. I go to camp here.". She was really young.I wonder how she got here.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:14 pm

"Promise?" Rue asked quietly. Looking at Minerva through her bangs. Her round eyes had a haunted look, and her jeans were torn and bloody in a few places, though not even a scar could be seen beneath the rips.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:18 pm

I made an X across my heart."Promise.Cross my heart and hope to die."I said.As I examined her more closely I noticed she had multiple wounds.I slowly approached her and asked her "Is it okay if I mend your wounds?" in a very gentle voice.Back in my hometown little kids followed me around like duckligs and I was very fond of them.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Rue smiled a little at Minerva and let her get closer. "Wounds?" She looked at her legs in puzzlement, as though she didn't remember getting hurt. "I-I think I have one on my leg from a big, scary looking black dog." She indicated a large tear in the cloth on the back of her calf. The opening was ringed with blood, but when she separated the fabric, there was only smooth pale skin underneath. She frowned and touched her leg gingerly. "That only happened this morning." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:07 am

"Dont worry about it.The main thing is that your okay."I said.I was a little surprised by how quickly she healed but of coarse figuring out who her godly parent was easy now."So whats your name?"I asked her sitting infront of her but kepping my distance.She needed her space.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Rue gave her leg one last puzzled glance before looking up to watch Minerva sit down. She watched her warily, but didn't move away or cringe. She liked this girl, though trusting her would take a little more time. "My name is Ruella, but people just call me Rue," She answered. "Can you tell me were I am and why I can heal so fast?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm

"Ruella.Thats such an exotic name.I like it.And I dont know for sure about your wounds.But my theory is your a daughter of Apollo.The god of medicine,music and one of the twin archers."I said kindly.I was one of those motherly kind of people.I took out two hershey kisses and ofered her one."Would you like a choclate?"I asked her.Sharing candy was one of my favorite things to do with the younger kids back home.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Rue scooted closer and took one of the chocolates happily. "Thank you!" She smiled and unwrapped the kiss. She was ready to pop it into her mouth before she hesitated. "Wait, did you say Apollo? As in a Greek... g-god? Aren't those just Myths?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:04 am

"Uh..no.Theyre not myths.You see the greek gods exist in real life.Not just in the myths.And the gods have kids with mortals making us.Half god half mortal.Halfbloods."I said to her.I smiled at her kindly.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Rue stared at Minerva blankly. "You mean... They are real? My dad was a god?" She stared at her hands and slowly ate the Hershey kiss. "Isn't he the sun god too?" Rue asked quietly after a while.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:46 am

Spoiler:

Anna Jones

"Whatever you think you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Anna trudged up Half-Blood Hill, breathing deeply every step she made. Sweat trickled down the half-blood's face. She had just come back from the arena, and was there for almost two- three hours. The daughter of Hecate had been missing alot of training activities lately, due to the fact she was just elected cabin leader of Hecate. With all of the paperwork that was dumped on her lap, Anna had tons of work to do. She knew she had to make up for her absence, and judging by her appearance, she did just that.

As soon as she reached the top of the hill, she noticed one of her half-sisters, Minerva, speaking with a young girl that she didn't recognize. It must be a new camper, Anna thought. Putting a smile on her face, she walked over to the two.

"Hello," she greeted.

Last edited by Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 am

"Yeah he is."I answered to Rue.I noticed my sister Anna walking toward us.She looked like she just had a seriuos workout."Hi Sis.Im just helping a newbie camper.Whats up with you?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:25 pm

"I'm fine, just the whole cabin leader thing. I'm up to my eyeballs in work," she replied simply. The teenager gently wiped the remaining sweat from her forehead, and walked over to the new girl. Anna's new, freshly woven indigo colored cloak was carried by the wind every step she took, almost making her look like a real witch. Kneeling down on her knees, she became eyelevel with the new girl, who seemed about nine or ten.

"Hey." She smiled at the girl, trying to make her feel as welcome as possible. It probably wouldn't last forever, though. Once you're in camp, your life is automatically in danger. It takes alot of guts just to leave it's borders. "I'm Anna. Anna Jones. What's your name?"

Before the new recruit could speak, Anna redirected her focus to her half-sister. "Claimed or undetermined?"

Last edited by Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm

I looked at her as she walked toward us.Her new cloak was simply perfect for a witch."Undetermined but I think shes a daughter of Apollo.Hey you wouldnt have happened to see a girl with fiery red hair,pained eyes,kinda looks like me?"I asked her.I was refering to my cousin Eliza.She kind of had a curse on her forever making her thirst for the blood of the inocent.No biggie.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Rue shied away again at the sight of another person and huddled a little closer to Minerva. "Ruella Day. But I like Rue better," She said quietly, looking at Anna's cape with wide eyes. "Where am I? And why do you look so tired and like a w-witch?" She asked, stammering a little over the last word. She didn't mean to be impolite, she was just curious, and it showed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:54 pm

[colo=indigo]"Don't worry,"[/color] Anna said reassuringly at the mention of her cloak, "I won't hurt you. I'm wearing this as a symbol of who my mother is. I'm still a normal thirteen year old." Anna took off her cloak for a moment, revealing her orange Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt and black jeans. After that, she placed the fabric on her shoulders once more. "I'm Anna Jones, daughter of Hecate. I'm sure you've already become well acquainted with my half-sister, Minerva." She gestured a hand to Mini, making her point.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Rue relaxed a little and nodded. "I like her, she's nice." She told Anna. "Are you nice?" She looked hopefully at Anna, wanting to be friends.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:18 pm

"Dont worry Rue.Shes one of the good guys."I said smiling at her kindly and giving her a reasuring pat on the shoulder."Plus Im a witch too though me and my sister Anna are the good kind."I said to her.Usually kids responded to the word 'good' like cupcakes to icing.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:32 pm

"Like Glinda? In the Wizard of Oz?" She giggled a little. "Is Hectate a witch then? What kind of a camp is this?" Rue asked with interest. So far today she had met 2 witches, discovered her dad was a god and figured out she had some powers. What else was there in this place?

Last edited by ArianaChase on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:35 pm

"Yeah.But I dont travel in a magic bouble."I said jokingly."I guess she counts as a witch.And this is a camp for the children of the gods.Some seriously weird stuff can go on in here but its not so bad."I toldher.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:40 pm

"Wow. Is it safe from the black dogs and other evil things? I saw some on my way here. I don't like them at all." Rue shuddered and hugged her knees again. They were the reasons for her wounds, and a bit of her aversion to new people.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:44 pm

"Yeah.No monsters or evil things can get through the border and we have border patrol to make sure they dont.I dont like them at all either."I said kindly.Gods do I love little kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)   Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where am I?(Open RP for the new girl)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next