Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Here for all. (open, like super open!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

Here for all. (open, like super open!) Empty
PostSubject: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am

Kuzuki leans aganst a tree, he stood up and put her hand aganst the trunk. A apple grows on the tree and drops down. He picks it up and wipes it on his pants and takes a bite.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 am

"That looks tasty." I said walking out of the bushes after fending off a monster with my new dagger.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Kuzuki looked up. He threw the apple core into the forest behind him. "You want one?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:52 pm

I groaned when I noticed my converse caught by a vine on the forest ground, shaking it to get it loose. It's like when that green blob took a hold of my converse before I came here... "Agh!!" I held up my arm to shield myself from an applecore, it hitting me on my raven black hair. Lovely. Okay, who threw that? I thought, picking it up and throwing it in the direction where it came.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Kuzuki leaned back and his apple landed on his leg. He picked it up and looked at the forest, "Hello?" He asked slowly wondering if it was a monster, he squeazed his hand and the poison wrist blade came out, the bronze glowed faintly. He took a step into the forest and realized it was another human. He squeazed his wrist again and the blade went back in. He grinned and rubbed the back of his head, "heh heh, sorry I didn't see you there." He said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:05 am

I blinked when I heard someone calling, my converse slipping out of its bindings. Resisting the urge to yell "rarw" to scare the kid, I stepped behind the tree when I saw the guy holding a poisonous wrist-blade. "Nice blade. I'm Rin,"
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 am

Kuzuki put his hand out and looked around nervously "Kuzuki." He let his hand fall to his side before he decided to answer the question, "Yeah, I made it my self." He said in a proud voice.
"Hey, um are you new? I've never seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 am

"Yeah, I'm a newbie." Ihe examined him briefly with my turquoise eyes, wondering what god is his parent. "Guess my parent?" I offered, hoping I might get it out of him. Call me nosy, but I find that interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:22 am

Kuzuki grinned "Hermes?" He asked slowly, tiffy lying on his head meowed, "Hey I would like to see you try." He retorted to his cat. He looked back "Umm sorry, you kind of look like hades, but most of them yell at me and try to send me to the other world."
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:30 am

I Shook my head - well, I was mischevious, but only with pulling pranks on Aphrodite kids. But delivering messages wasn't my thing; if someone wanted to say something to someone else, they should tell it to their face... and I lose things too easily. That was when I noticed the cat... surprising with my ADHD that I didnt notice it before. Nice cat. Luckily, cats were one of the few animals that didnt try to run away from her. I winced remembering the incident in the pegasi stable, and when a poodle tried to attack me. "Second one was right," I raised an eyebrow at his remark. "Lucky for you, dad got mad at me the last time I did that."
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:33 am

The cat jumped down the ryns shoulder and sniffed (her?) her ear. "Listen close and it will tell you a joke." Jokes Kuzuki. He grinned, "Demetre for me." He said with a grin, "Im amazed you couldn't tell, you know the green eyes and the green veins."
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:40 am

I hesitantly brought up my hand, not knowing if the cat would claw out my arm if I tried to pet it, and pet the cat lightly behind the ear. "Demeter?" I asked... that's when I noticed green viens on his body. "I soo knew that." I said in cheerful sarcasm, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuki Uno

Kuzuki Uno

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:42 am

Tiffy meowed then jumped onto the ground and started looking for rats, "yeah sure." Kuzuki grinned and looked at the ocean, "Sorry about the apple." He looked at the ground, "see ya." He yelled running off.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 pm

I shrugged, smiling lightly. I almost completely forgot about the apple; it didn't seem like much of a problem after I threw it back. "It's fine." I raised an eyebrow when he started to run, wondering if it was something I said. "...See ya?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here for all. (open, like super open!)   Here for all. (open, like super open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here for all. (open, like super open!)
Page 1 of 1