Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chill with a sis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Chill with a sis Empty
PostSubject: Chill with a sis   Chill with a sis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Chill with a sis Boy_810

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
To wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross
The distance in your eyes

I open the cabin door and walk into the room like I had done so often. I was still barefoot and I liked it that way. Some may call me insane ~plot reference to the future haha~ "You want a drink?" I ask rather loudly. I had obnoxiousness like that. Just being her gave me a since of normality. It may sound weird, but for runaways like me, this was home. The bartender part of me takes me to the back of the bar-like soda bar."What'll it be?"

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Connect this space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

Chill with a sis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill with a sis   Chill with a sis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Brianna was sprawled out on her stomach on the carpet in front of the fireplace, calloused, bare feet swinging, a sketch book sitting in front of her. As per usual, the caramel-haired girl was covered in some sort of art stuff, this time, pastel chalk, as she made her art. "Grape soda!" She called. His sister barely drank anything else. "My mom wants me to come home for Easter. You wanna come with me?" She asked, looking up, blinking those big, purple, doe eyes.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Chill with a sis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill with a sis   Chill with a sis I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Chill with a sis Boy_810

Theo Davis

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain check

"Really?" I ask surprised. This was the first time I was told that anyone wanted me to go home with them. I pull a can out of the fridge and pop the top. I grabbed a root beer for me and walk around the counter. I place the can in her hand before practically laying down in a bean bag chair across from her. The lights in the room faded into their purple filter as they did often casting a violet tinge across everything in the room. It caught me off guard the first time, but you get used to it. I raise my hand up and slowly move my fingers as they had turned a shade of purple. "You want me, the son of her daughter's father, to meet your mother?"

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chill with a sis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chill with a sis   Chill with a sis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chill with a sis
Page 1 of 1